Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) (105926 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today / Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill / Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by opribo(m): 1:02am On Jun 28, 2021
We pray this one will tolerate you and stay, and not chop and clean mouth.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 1:09am On Jun 28, 2021
Let's see how long, before she calls him a '' 25 seconds man ''...... cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Emyogalanya: 1:11am On Jun 28, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
Hmm!! Okay oo!

But why's this news special? undecided

Even iya mobola that's sellling beans here that found another love after 2 previous husbands didn't get this attention
it's special cos her two year old son instructed her to get a new dick sometimes ago. Now she has found one. After initial attempt with "Bob rascal" failed. So expect congratulatory message from her son soon. As he salutes her on her latest "40-seconds-to-impact-award"

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:43am On Jun 28, 2021
The same way she celebrated Churchill at the end it ended in premium tears for her

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Qualer: 1:57am On Jun 28, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Strong woman she's.. i can't love her less.

you sef, you strong o!! grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by dan761(m): 2:22am On Jun 28, 2021
Sweetshugar:
why na thats harsh..u can't blame her for what happened In a past relationship, I have dated two divorcee seriously I walked out of the relationship most of these men are toxic,u can only get to know if u are close to them..thank God she is happy nd I'm happy for her too
. You mean She is Happy ? Just Few time she met this man ,How is Happiness Translated here ? For how long mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Guyoo: 2:27am On Jun 28, 2021
Tmb78:
Good luck to the unfortunate man.
...Unfortunate man indeed

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by doneback04: 2:41am On Jun 28, 2021
We go hear the second face of this story Leta,

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 2:45am On Jun 28, 2021
Happy birthday to tonto dikeh's boyfriend..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22am On Jun 28, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
E be like say this one no get internet connnection. Na the Mr Mubarak, married man with 3 children wen bloggers dey talk be this or another one? Person wen dem go soon stab 5 times. Where all the ones she post before?
The mumu shout YORUBA ACTORS because of Baba Ijesha, she never shout IGBO GIRLS for Chidinma.

Let's hear from them who will not allow Churchill to post in Peace.
One thing is certain, NO Igbo family can accept her.
Oga calm down na, na the family dey do the fuckery or na the man?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 3:35am On Jun 28, 2021
Love can never exist between her and a regular dude

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Lambarry1: 4:05am On Jun 28, 2021
League of fck and go just] dey start

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 4:10am On Jun 28, 2021
LesbianBoy:
When we talk E go be like say we no no wetin we dey talk.

There is something wrong with the average Nigerian guy. Most think with their D*ck. How would a guy date and want to marry this Tonto girl especially after what she said to her ex husband? shocked shocked

The guy sef, I learnt is known in the entertainment industry and he has 'tasted' several of the females in the industry
but the guy got a girl for himself too, after what he said about her. They both said nasty things about themselves so make una free Tonto. She deserve to love and be loved.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Joseph08(m): 4:16am On Jun 28, 2021
So Daniel Amokachi is among the 2seconds men

My neighbour is asking o

Hope this will last cos this was same way you praised Churchill on his birthday.

Marriage nowadays is like testing the microphone.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 4:39am On Jun 28, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Iddossam: 5:09am On Jun 28, 2021
Am less concerned, na she sabi
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Agugbadin: 5:22am On Jun 28, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
E be like say this one no get internet connnection. Na the Mr Mubarak, married man with 3 children wen bloggers dey talk be this or another one? Person wen dem go soon stab 5 times. Where all the ones she post before?
The mumu shout YORUBA ACTORS because of Baba Ijesha, she never shout IGBO GIRLS for Chidinma.

Let's hear from them who will not allow Churchill to post in Peace.
One thing is certain, NO Igbo family can accept her.

But then what is so special about the Igbos family, crime, drugs, internet fraud(Invictus) 419,kidnapping(Evans), Chidima Adora Ojukwu , to mention but a few.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by juman(m): 5:31am On Jun 28, 2021
Good.
Hope she has been re-trained well at home.
Because she showed some lack of home training behaviour in her first marriage.

She should respect the guy as the husband and need a lot of patience on issues.
If not, the guy would kick her out very soon.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:42am On Jun 28, 2021
Another man again? I don dey pity the man sef
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by StrictlyStreet: 5:47am On Jun 28, 2021
Congratulations aunty Tonto. But abeg let us know how many seconds oga Kpokpogri dey last now wey the thing dey shark una, so that when the thing cast, you no go give us different figure.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by ityP(m): 5:54am On Jun 28, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Very strong woman. This guy fit be like 1 sec; but we'd have to wait after the breakup to find out grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by ityP(m): 5:59am On Jun 28, 2021
EndRape2:
See complete man,shame to all men praising Churchill one minute man, and the useless girl husband snatcher, wow, complete fine man. Not like that frying pan head.

Women leave useless men alone, men that cheat and do not value you,leave them alone, a better man will surely pick you up.

A man that loves you will not cheat on you
A man that loves you will not beat you
A man that loves you will take care of you and pamper you, even if he doesn't have money

Leave all this alpha male and misogynist for girls like chindima, that will kill them

quote author=NwekeUG post=103135021]Tonto Dikeh took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her lover on his birthday today June 27, IgbereTV reports.

Anti-corruption activist and chairman of Anti-Corruption and Integrity Forum, Comrade Prince Kpokpogri, has been unveiled as actress Tonto Dikeh's new man.

Ossai Ovie Success, the media aide to Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa, took to his social media accounts to celebrate Prince Kpokpogri on his birthday today and disclosed that he's the new man in Tonto's life.

He wrote in his caption:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQnnQ32MF8u/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Tonto Dikeh wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CQnYEMmnVKJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

At least, Churchill na one minute. This one na 1 secs; but we'd have to wait after the breakup grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by francotunsco: 6:01am On Jun 28, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
Hmm!! Okay oo!

But why's this news special? undecided

Even iya mobola that's sellling beans here that found another love after 2 previous husbands didn't get this attention

The message emotional!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by ityP(m): 6:02am On Jun 28, 2021
Damseldammie:
Congratulations sweet, wishing a long lasting relationship

Stop wasting your wish abeg. It won't last long. We will soon hear that he is a 2 seconds man. Premium tears loading soon
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by ityP(m): 6:06am On Jun 28, 2021
adedayoa2:
but the guy got a girl for himself too, after what he said about her. They both said nasty things about themselves so make una free Tonto. She deserve to love and be loved.

Well, this new guy should also be preparing his speech for when Tonto calls him "2 seconds man". He will really need that speech. I stand with that guy. Any guy wey date person like Tonto no get common sense

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Elporo(m): 6:11am On Jun 28, 2021
Rozcol:
PDA I don't like it.Happy for her though

Very normal when u don't trust the girl. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Cnach: 6:15am On Jun 28, 2021
Tmb78:
Good luck to the unfortunate man.
Tonto is not a bad woman, she is stubborn though and she has started calming down. And if she love u she can go any length to make u happy. Guy no bad mouth her again o, i don dey warn u now, na my friend Though she no know say i dey exist

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by ndidigood(f): 6:22am On Jun 28, 2021
Cnach:

Tonto is not a bad woman, she is stubborn though and she has started calming down. And if she love u she can go any length to make u happy. Guy no bad mouth her again o, i don dey warn u now, na my friend Though she no know say i dey exist
you said my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by omalicha2: 6:23am On Jun 28, 2021
Some men get liver ooo sha, hmmm tonto dike

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Ratedgang: 6:25am On Jun 28, 2021
Mehn Nigerians are full of hatred. Just see comments above and most are people hating on someone that’s happy. Haters everywhere.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by 24kmagic: 6:26am On Jun 28, 2021
emmnprince:

No vex
Happy birthday 24kmagic. May your days be long and fruitful. I wish you all the goodies you wished yourself.

Stay responsibly.

Thank you very plenty

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is Obi Cubana? Biography, Businesses, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Sons / Top 10 Richest Yoruba Actor And Actress And Their Net Worth 2017 / Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.