Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,717 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

Ignore Fake Results On Anambra Primary Election - APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ignore Fake Results On Anambra Primary Election - APC (18349 Views)

Victor Umeh Caught On Camera Mocking Soludo During APGA Anambra Primary Election / APGA NEC Cancels Anambra Primary, Nulifies Disqualification Of Aspirants / Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignore Fake Results On Anambra Primary Election - APC by slimghost(m): 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
CilicMarin:
Waste of time...Ubah has emerged as the candidate APC...and he is going to win the Governorship election...

Politics is local...not won on social media, if not Atiku would have defeated Buhari in 2019 and Maduka would have won PDP's ticket...

All these children on Nairaland. Even Andy Ubah himself knows he won’t make top 2.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Fake Results On Anambra Primary Election - APC by Ournolly: 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
deboysben:
grin grin grin

E don red for APC

Both APC and PDP are very mad

The election is between APGA and YPP
Who is YPP's candidate?
Re: Ignore Fake Results On Anambra Primary Election - APC by observanc1: 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
CilicMarin:
Waste of time...Ubah has emerged as the candidate APC...and he is going to win the Governorship election...

Politics is local...not won on social media, if not Atiku would have defeated Buhari in 2019 and Maduka would have won PDP's ticket...
mr woman ngeneukwenu, u no dey tire?
Re: Ignore Fake Results On Anambra Primary Election - APC by pricklewane: 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
Whoever the 1 devilish party cjoaess is od no concern to Anambrains or Nigerians at large. Solude is the sole n winning candidate. Your father can commit suicide over that.

saintokwuluora:
Terrible APC. They have selected Andy Uba whose supposed election was ratified by the representative of the national body of the party and that INEC will recognize. But APC selected the worst candidate on the ballot. They have planned to lose...it's between Val Ozigbo of PDP and Chukwuma Soludo of APGA. Soludo's challenge will be ironically APGA, whose grassroots members are abandoning the party in droves. They are saying, "Obiano ate alone, so he will lose alone".
Re: Ignore Fake Results On Anambra Primary Election - APC by Softwareguy21: 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kosiso12:
JUST IN!!! Ignore Fake Results On Anambra Primary Election - APC | #IgbereTV

Uba emerged winner with 230,201 votes while his closest rival, Johnbosco Onunkwo polled a total of 28,746 votes.

The total vote cast was 348,490.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1394063/ignore-fake-results-anambra-primary-election-apc/

This numbers is inflated obviously.
Re: Ignore Fake Results On Anambra Primary Election - APC by Charly68: 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
Obj has infested Anambra with do or die election
Re: Ignore Fake Results On Anambra Primary Election - APC by Jolomenas: 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
CND1:
please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging. have been looking for help on nairaland.my name is cҽlҽsƭiɳe am fɾσɱ υgωυ-ҽɱҽ αωɠµ local government in Enugu. Am 29 years. Have been sufferเɳɠ from parraplegic injury of the spine since the past1 3 years ɳσω. Am only alive today because ɓყ Ꮐᝪᗞ ᗰercy αղժ ɱყ ɱσƭɦҽɾ She look after me since my accident happen but life is now too very hard for us. My mother is aged, she is diabetic and my hands is partially affected due to the injury and I can no earn a living because of it. My family have suffer to spend so much on us and is just me and my mother that live here in the village with no one else here to help us. Am also suffer from acute urinary tract infection due to my inability to be changing carrterther often and also because am unable to get good treatment and health care needs like adurltdiaper, supplements, suppozitry, drugs etc. We also finding it hard to feed. please am calling on well meaning Nigerians to please have mercy and please help us. Nothing is too small and any NGO that can accept my condition please. ժҽtails
*3. 171. 786. 625 0

first. bank
One of the pics below is me and the parish priest of my town.when he visited me.
Eyyah dont you have GTbank
Re: Ignore Fake Results On Anambra Primary Election - APC by samwillyco1(m): 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
How wish that court would disqualify both APC, PDP, and APGA joined together from contesting the election.
Re: Ignore Fake Results On Anambra Primary Election - APC by Vistra40: 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
CilicMarin:

It seems to many of you, party support is more important than the reputation of the candidate. That’s the disadvantage of being too partisan. Make una enjoy
Re: Ignore Fake Results On Anambra Primary Election - APC by Cmanforall: 3:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kosiso12:
JUST IN!!! Ignore Fake Results On Anambra Primary Election - APC | #IgbereTV

The All Progressives Congress, APC has reacted to the results of its primary election in Anambra State, describing it as "fake".

In a statement made available to IGBERE TV by Okelo Madukaife, State Publicity Secretary of APC said the figures do not owe to Anambra State APC Primaries which did not hold and for which the party look forward to the Caretaker National Executive of their great party to choose a new date within INEC timetable.

According to the statement, "the leader of our great party in Anambra State and Minister of Labour & Employment, Sen (Dr.) Chris Nwabueze Ngige has proposed Tuesday June 29,2021 for the repeat primaries and we recommend that it should be considered."

"In the time being, the figures should be discarded and discoubtebanced as they are figments of fertile imagination, with potential of being fatal."

IGBERE TV recalls that the chairman of the APC primary election panel and Ogun Governor, Prince Dapo Abiodun had announced Senator Andy Uba as the winner of the party’s primary election.

Uba emerged winner with 230,201 votes while his closest rival, Johnbosco Onunkwo polled a total of 28,746 votes.

The total vote cast was 348,490.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1394063/ignore-fake-results-anambra-primary-election-apc/
Ngige will not allow Ubah to have that ticket.
He rather lure Maduka to APC and hand him the ticket than to see Ubah, the brother of Chris Ubah, to be the party's flag bearer in Anambra State, meaning he will be campaigning for him

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Fake Results On Anambra Primary Election - APC by deboysben(m): 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ournolly:

Who is YPP's candidate?
sen ifeanyi uba
Re: Ignore Fake Results On Anambra Primary Election - APC by Vinstel: 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
CilicMarin:

Andy ubah is going to win what? In Anambra state? It's good to dream oh, but there are some kind of dreams you will have and you yourself will know that it's malaria at work. Please Start treatment very quickly before it turns to something else.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Fake Results On Anambra Primary Election - APC by Vinstel: 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ournolly:

Who is YPP's candidate?
Senator Ifeanyi Ubah

1 Like

Re: Ignore Fake Results On Anambra Primary Election - APC by Stevegoddy23: 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
Oga @ the top

Re: Ignore Fake Results On Anambra Primary Election - APC by Kingosytex(m): 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ournolly:

Who is YPP's candidate?

Ifeanyi Uba

1 Like

Re: Ignore Fake Results On Anambra Primary Election - APC by FakeUnity: 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
CilicMarin:

In the educated south, politics is pre-won on social media before the actual election.

Mr Abokey shoe shine.
Re: Ignore Fake Results On Anambra Primary Election - APC by tonyashburton: 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
Firstly there's no way APC has that many members in the entire state that only Andy
Ubah was allocated over 200,000 votes.With this sham primary,Ubah should not expect any support from Ngige.
It's Soludo and Osogbo who will duke it out.
Re: Ignore Fake Results On Anambra Primary Election - APC by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
RomanGreen:
I knew something must be wrong with the result seeing Andy Uba emerge when Ngige is APC leader in Anambra.... recalling what the Uba brothers did to Ngige when he was Governor of Anambra....I seriously doubt if Andy Uba will be APC flag bearer, except Ngige is no longer the Nigerian politician we know. Chris Ngige will obviously take his pound of flesh....see how time flies, again, if the Ubas are allowed to govern Anambra state....ahhh, forget it....the state will be gone coz those Uba brothers too like money

You want to remind us how Chris Uba brought Ngige from nowhere and as a nobody and made him Anambra governor. With political power and ruggedness, Ngige built himself up and by the Grace of God, he is where he is today. When ACN was unpopular and not acceptable to the people of Anambra, Ngige has been there.

It is very difficult for Andy Uba and Chris Ngige to agree because of what happened in the past. Ngige is now a big boy and in power and can tackle the Ubas on all fronts.

Party primaries in Nigeria have always been very problematic. I remembered in Lagos several years back when Pedro and Afikuyomi contested in the Primary. We were at Ikeja when we got information that another primary was going on somewhere. Baba Ajomale line was not going and he was not at Ikeja. Pedro, Afikuyomi and others complained bitterly. The other primary produced the governor.
Re: Ignore Fake Results On Anambra Primary Election - APC by MrBanner(m): 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
CND1:
please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging. have been looking for help on nairaland.my name is cҽlҽsƭiɳe am fɾσɱ υgωυ-ҽɱҽ αωɠµ local government in Enugu. Am 29 years. Have been sufferเɳɠ from parraplegic injury of the spine since the past1 3 years ɳσω. Am only alive today because ɓყ Ꮐᝪᗞ ᗰercy αղժ ɱყ ɱσƭɦҽɾ She look after me since my accident happen but life is now too very hard for us. My mother is aged, she is diabetic and my hands is partially affected due to the injury and I can no earn a living because of it. My family have suffer to spend so much on us and is just me and my mother that live here in the village with no one else here to help us. Am also suffer from acute urinary tract infection due to my inability to be changing carrterther often and also because am unable to get good treatment and health care needs like adurltdiaper, supplements, suppozitry, drugs etc. We also finding it hard to feed. please am calling on well meaning Nigerians to please have mercy and please help us. Nothing is too small and any NGO that can accept my condition please. ժҽtails
*3. 171. 786. 625 0

first. bank
One of the pics below is me and the parish priest of my town.when he visited me.

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Oam4j Mukina2 Justwise Rocktation
Re: Ignore Fake Results On Anambra Primary Election - APC by witworth(m): 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
Another faction wants to go and do their own primary be that, same senselessness.
Re: Ignore Fake Results On Anambra Primary Election - APC by Quality20(m): 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
if OBJ were still president he would have united Ngige and d uba brothers and they would work for each other and d party. I really admire him on some issues
Re: Ignore Fake Results On Anambra Primary Election - APC by Victorclean1: 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
I never knew Dapo Abiodun is this foolish. He think east is like evil axis that worship Tifnubu.

He want to destroy Anambra by imposing a highly corrupt politician called Andy Uba.

The evil people from the evil axis will never fail to do what they were known for.

Can't wait for tifnubu to drink rat poison like awo.

Evil people that plung Nigeria to this mess
Re: Ignore Fake Results On Anambra Primary Election - APC by Unigrad: 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
RomanGreen:
I knew something must be wrong with the result seeing Andy Uba emerge when Ngige is APC leader in Anambra.... recalling what the Uba brothers did to Ngige when he was Governor of Anambra....I seriously doubt if Andy Uba will be APC flag bearer, except Ngige is no longer the Nigerian politician we know. Chris Ngige will obviously take his pound of flesh....see how time flies, again, if the Ubas are allowed to govern Anambra state....ahhh, forget it....the state will be gone coz those Uba brothers too like money
The forces that made Uba APC candidate are greater than Ngige. He has been ruled out.
Re: Ignore Fake Results On Anambra Primary Election - APC by adadike(f): 8:07am On Jun 28, 2021
CilicMarin:

honestly, I feel for Maduka.
Re: Ignore Fake Results On Anambra Primary Election - APC by adadike(f): 10:09am On Jun 28, 2021
CilicMarin:

t corrected dear. Thanks
Re: Ignore Fake Results On Anambra Primary Election - APC by arju11: 11:10am On Oct 25, 2022
Matkaplay.center is the optimum place for online matka play and also for online kalyan matka. Our platform provides you with the best interface & also with superfast results to make huge points and cash online, with all hassle free processes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NANS Denies Asking IGP To Arrest EndSARS Protesters / "Nigeria Sai Mai Lafia" - Dino Melaye Hails Atiku / Why We Can’t Release Details Of Buhari, Osinbajo’s Assets – Code Of Conduct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.