Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace (65855 Views)

100 Private Jets In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Video, Photos) / Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding / Kano Residents Storm Emir's Palace, Seek Justice On Kano Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Prolificgiant(m): 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
May God bless the union, the rich marry the rich. Check my signature
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by fozapi(m): 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
Meanwhile the militants on nairaland like Simplyleo onionbandit sweetshisha Tinubuadvocate MalcoImX sarrki were not invited, what do you have to say about it

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by leadedge: 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
Buhari sha wants all hin pikin marry before he commot 2023

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by kudinkarfe: 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
Stevebamdex:
Rich Marrying The Rich..Abokis And Fulani Are So Loyal To Their Kindred..Either Humane Or Wicked,they Would Always See Themselves As One..
That is what makes North a better place, we accept everyone the way he is and no time for envying. We don't hate you because you are bless or you decided to marry someone of the same class. You leave your life the way you want. Aboki has style.
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
grin I just saw the high power delegation that went to seek for consent of marriage on Linda's blog... Anyway I am happy for Yusuf, I hope it is your personal choice o, not a political or business one.. . Congratulations if Consent is giving which I believe would...Kano people are quiet cool headed.
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by victorazy(m): 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
Felixamos:
The way I dey look this boy ehn, him go wicked pass buhari wey born am...

No be so!

He fit get heart of his mother or have you heard him putting mouth for matter like El-Rufai son?
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
All these arewa boys don't have work, but living large

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by grandlexuz(m): 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
Nineteen years old graduate of Architecture...hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by sweetshisha: 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
fozapi:
Meanwhile the militants on nairaland like Simplyleo onionbandit sweetshisha Tinubuadvocate MalcoImX sarrki were not invited, what do you have to say about it

Did Nnamdi Kanu invite you for any merriment except. Death through ESN UGM

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by SimplyShit: 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
Saao:
Wait oo, what happen to buhari first wife children? Or the first wife didn't born any child for him?

Ask Simplyleo whose life time achievement is NL followers.... he knows Buhari better than anyone else

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by fozapi(m): 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
sweetshisha:

Did Nnamdi Kanu invite you for any merriment except. Death through ESN UGM

Kanu is not my leader my loyalty is to biafra

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by fozapi(m): 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
SimplyShit:

Ask Simplyleo whose life time achievement is NL followers he knows Buhari better than anyone else

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by tellmemore15: 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
SHARIA IS MENT FOR THE POOR JOR!!

See Fine girl

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by sweetshisha: 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
fozapi:

Kanu is not my leader my loyalty is to biafra

Lol

Denying your Biafran God

Hahaha
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Franking: 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
Oya. Eye service people, over to una.
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Dagger111(m): 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
That BBQ man must be there. He must return home with Busuru.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by ArewaWife(m): 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
Saao:
Wait oo, what happen to buhari first wife children? Or the first wife didn't born any child for him?

Those ones are older. Already married with kids though 2 are late. There was a rumour that the eldest child of the first wife was same age as aisha.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by chukwugoziegi: 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
Felixamos:
The way I dey look this boy ehn, him go wicked pass buhari wey born am...

Pikin wey cow born before, e go resemble cow na.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by slowice(m): 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
Does he have any known source of livelihood? I repeat, what does yusuf do for a living and how long has he been on the job?

Lubbish

Anyways congrats to the fine girl, she's sweet kiss
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by fozapi(m): 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
sweetshisha:

Lol

Denying your Biafran God

Hahaha

That is the problem with you people, kanu is not biafra and biafra is not kanu, let it sink in

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
Enjoy your day
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Pricelessruby(f): 7:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
Congrats
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by adebwalex(m): 7:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
Hmm sending deligate for marriage formalization just because president son want to wed. What a country.. Which Budget all the expenses trip will be carried upon...

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by stealmatic(m): 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2021
chukwugoziegi:

Pikin wey cow born before, e go resemble cow na.
Jealousy go kee u and ur family,the anger u de use lay curse here use am better ur life,he is getting married,a boy old enough to call u father is getting married and u are here hating ,,,.... What a life
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by mintdrop: 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
Foolishness is wen we support people who do evil because they are related to us

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Aksnoopy: 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
PlayMaker14:
May Allah be praised...

Atleast, this unemployed vagabond who gallivant the surface of Abuja with his power bike has decided to be useful and responsible for once.

Aisha has done well to handpick a very young bride from the Royal family to spice up the life of her son who's almost going the way of Denrele and Co.

Be that as it may, So many Abuja residence will go into wild jubilation because Yusuf, the popular power bike rider will not be seen frequently.

I want to use this opportunity to call on the vulture meat business man in this forum who's old enough to be Yusuf's father to arrange his grilling tools before the ceremony.

Congratulations.

Lmao! Werey. grin
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Nuelito: 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
Seen
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by kstyle2(m): 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
She studied in Brighton, UK. Still, some folks frown upon western education. Religion was designed to keep the poor in chains

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by DiyLearn: 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
Congrats to them

Come and let's help you get better in

1.Machine Learning
2. Mobile Development
3. SEO/SEM Marketing
4. Data Visualization
5. Data Engineering
6. UI/UX Design
7. Cyber-security
8. Cloud Computing/AWS
9. Web Development

Email us at DiyLearn1@gmail.com
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Goodvibes007: 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
Handsome bridegroom and beautiful bride.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios / Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) / Speaker Abbas's Two Wives Jostle For Recognition During Swearing-In Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.