Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace (65791 Views)

100 Private Jets In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Video, Photos) / Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding / Kano Residents Storm Emir's Palace, Seek Justice On Kano Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Exponential101: 7:13am On Jun 28, 2021
An embittered soul with his embittered tribes giving likes.
PlayMaker14:
May Allah be praised...

Atleast, this unemployed vagabond who gallivant the surface of Abuja with his power bike has decided to be useful and responsible for once.

Aisha has done well to handpick a very young bride from the Royal family to spice up the life of her son who's almost going the way of Denrele and Co.

Be that as it may, So many Abuja residence will go into wild jubilation because Yusuf, the popular power bike rider will not be seen frequently.

I want to use this opportunity to call on the vulture meat business man in this forum who's old enough to be Yusuf's father to arrange his grilling tools before the ceremony.

Congratulations.

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by waa01: 7:34am On Jun 28, 2021
By seeing this,i nearly swallow my life,and talk to myself how I wish Am Buhari son also.
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by OBALOLA55(m): 8:25am On Jun 28, 2021
OnionBandit:
This life wey you dey live so get as e be o!

You start this your craze with one oremussanctus moniker many years back, you leave that one enter ozaoekpe, from that one, you still enter many others before the cancelling monikers, to MsAllison, obalola and other nonsense monikers. How do you feed? I am serious here. Do you need help? I can help u for free. Private chat me if you are ready to live a decent life, pls

Damn!
ADADIKE NEEDS YOUR HELP MORE, SHE WILL SOON INBOX YOU AS USUAL
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by HomeOfMe(f): 8:50am On Jun 28, 2021
Amotolongbo:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/27/governors-ministers-others-storm-emir-of-kanos-palace-for-buhari-sons-wedding/amp/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
He could've waited until after his father's administration before getting married;as usual-like they always do,they want to use free money..
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by adadike(f): 8:51am On Jun 28, 2021
OBALOLA55:
good to know you are Ngada awo. friend by day, enemy by night
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:55am On Jun 28, 2021
adadike:
good to know you are Ngada awo. friend by day, enemy by night
how can you call Obalola ngadaAwo?

na wa oo

Obalola is same person as IJOBA and not in anyway ngada Awo
ngadaAwo doesn't write in CAPs

btw

ngada Awo can never be your enemy

just stay away from those that doesn't value you or your tribe
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:57am On Jun 28, 2021
OBALOLA55:
bro please stop trolling Adadike

I love her
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by adadike(f): 9:13am On Jun 28, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

na wa oo

btw

okay, but I think you should look beyond what we do here on nairaland. I used to be a hate filled person too. Hating on Yorubas and northerners. Today, it's just as if something in me snapped and am terribly ashamed of myself for hating on fellow Nigerians and I am now a happier and better person. The love in me reflects and extends towards all and people around me are happier too.
I remembered I told you about my sick aunt that made me to travel to ibadan. At UITH, something caught my attention, a sick igbo girl that needs urgent surgery but her parents were very down financially. I tried my best but it was a Yoruba nairalander that paid her remaining bills
My point is we all should stop hating on one another. Let's embrace peace and unity. Onion bandit used to say things against igbo people but we igbos have said worse things too about them cluding my former self
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:37am On Jun 28, 2021
adadike:
okay, but I think you should look beyond what we do here on nairaland. I used to be a hate filled person too. Hating on Yorubas and northerners. Today, it's just as if something in me snapped and am terribly ashamed of myself for hating on fellow Nigerians and I am now a happier and better person. The love in me reflects and extends towards all and people around me are happier too.
I remembered I told you about my sick aunt that made me to travel to ibadan. At UITH, something caught my attention, a sick igbo girl that needs urgent surgery but her parents were very down financially. I tried my best but it was a Yoruba nairalander that paid her remaining bills
My point is we all should stop hating on one another. Let's embrace peace and unity. Onion bandit used to say things against igbo people but we igbos have said worse things too about them cluding my former self
apart from political attacks I rarely engage in unnecessary bigotry because I know some of my friends and business associates offline are from other tribes so whenever I try to do bigotry I remember them.
only mischievous cretins like that one you mentioned involve in tribal bigotry and he's an unrepentant bigot.
everything about him is bigotry including his monikers
you've seen me made use of Tinubu urchins
yes that's purely political attack which everybody is free to engage.
but attacking a whole tribe because they don't align with you politically is a no no for me.
Ada believe me that bigot you mentioned is a staunch Igbo hater.
imagine the dirty thing insulting igbo girls while in return he wants to associate with one
is that not stupidity?
I hate cretins like him and we won't run short of them on nairaland.
for the record I don't do tribal attack
I do political attacks.
it'll be very bad to attack Yorubas and offline I associate with them as if I don't attack them.
I'm not a two faced human being

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Bimpe29: 9:52am On Jun 28, 2021
Happy married life to them in advance
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by rita25(f): 10:00am On Jun 28, 2021
HAIR NOT HIJABED BUT NO QUALMS COS SHE IS A BIG MANS CHILD............KO BURU undecided
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by adadike(f): 10:02am On Jun 28, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

apart from political attacks I rarely engage in unnecessary bigotry because I know some of my friends and business associates offline are from other tribes so whenever I try to do bigotry I remember them.
only mischievous cretins like that one you mentioned involve in tribal bigotry and he's an unrepentant bigot.
everything about him is bigotry including his monikers
you've seen me made use of Tinubu urchins
yes that's purely political attack which everybody is free to engage.
but attacking a whole tribe because they don't align with you politically is a no no for me.
Ada believe me that bigot you mentioned is a staunch Igbo hater.
imagine the dirty thing insulting igbo girls while in return he wants to associate with one
is that not stupidity?
I hate cretins like him and we won't run short of them on nairaland.
for the record I don't do tribal attack
I do political attacks.
it'll be very bad to attack Yorubas and offline I associate with them as if I don't attack them.
I'm not a two faced human being
alright dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by omojeesu(m): 10:43am On Jun 28, 2021
Congrats to them!

Wish them well!

With the expected crowd (or will it be private with few attending?) I wonder what will happen to Covid-19 protocols.
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Millimann: 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
Iceyjayz:
I hate you
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by OnionBandit(f): 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
bro please stop trolling Adadike

I love her
Continue to deceive yaself. You are the same person replying your post. You are ndagaAwo, MsAllison, obalola, ozaoekpe, fozapi and other numerous nuisance creating monikers

Adadike sure won't fall for your lies. Find better life live. I have an offer for you. An agric coy needs farmers in Abakaliki and I am one of their consultants. DM me for this job
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Monogamy: 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
OnionBandit:
Continue to deceive yaself. You are the same person replying your post. You are ndagaAwo, MsAllison, obalola, ozaoekpe, fozapi and other numerous nuisance creating monikers

Adadike sure won't fall for your lies. Find better life live. I have an offer for you. An agric coy needs farmers in Abakaliki and I am one of their consultants. DM me for this job

One good thing about the lady, she sabi play along with the guy even when using female monikers.

He is the lowest ranking on NL cos no one can stoop so low to his level and be doing all the nonsense he has been doing on NL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
[s]
OnionBandit:

[/s]
keep fooling your ancestors

message passed already

you can't be exercising your bigotry and hate on beautiful igbo girls and at the same time drolling over one.
it makes you a stinking hypocrite and not man enough
or a man with peanut size balls

fine. igbo girls are ugly like you said
they have yam leg and hairy chest
leave them for us and stick to your miss world, queen Eliza and most beautiful yoruba girls.

at least Adadike saw your bigotry comments on igbo girls which she's also one
I believe she's not a kid to know when to avoid a useless troll and toddler bigot.

for the monikers if you like call me Seun
na you sabi

as for your imaginary job
your ancestors needs it more

Thanks
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by IJOBA11: 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

na wa oo

btw

GUY MAN grin DID YOU EQUALLY TELL HER THAT I DON’T DO TRIBAL POLITICS I’M ONLY HERE FOR SOUTHERN UNITY, IF WE SOUTHERNERS CAN UNITE AS ONE, THEN THATS THE END OF BOROROS.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT ESNBRUTALITY, ASGARD73 OJIOFOR AND JULIUSMALEMA

I PERSONALLY BELIEVE THAT THOSE GUYS ARE MOLES PLANTED BY THE CALIF TO DESTABILIZE IGBO LAND. LET ME HAVE YOUR OPINION PLEASE.

AGAIN I’M OF THE OPINION THAT SOUTHERN UNITY IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN DEFEAT BOROROS, NOT VIA WAR!
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
IJOBA11:
GUY MAN grin DID YOU EQUALLY TELL HER THAT I DON’T DO TRIBAL POLITICS I’M ONLY HERE FOR SOUTHERN UNITY, IF WE SOUTHERNERS CAN UNITE AS ONE, THEN THATS THE END OF BOROROS.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT ESNBRUTALITY, ASGARD73 OJIOFOR AND JULIUSMALEMA

I PERSONALLY BELIEVE THAT THOSE GUYS ARE MOLES PLANTED BY THE CALIF TO DESTABILIZE IGBO LAND. LET ME HAVE YOUR OPINION PLEASE.

AGAIN I’M OF THE OPINION THAT SOUTHERN UNITY IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN DEFEAT BOROROS, NOT VIA WAR!
lol
Nairaland is a terrible place to analyse monikers
every man to his own
as for that Julius whatever
I don't take him serious
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by OnionBandit(f): 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
keep fooling your ancestors

message passed already

you can't be exercising your bigotry and hate on beautiful igbo girls and at the same time drolling over one.
it makes you a stinking hypocrite and not man enough
or a man with peanut size balls

fine. igbo girls are ugly like you said
they have yam leg and hairy chest
leave them for us
and stick to your miss world, queen Eliza and most beautiful yoruba girls.

at least Adadike saw your bigotry comments on igbo girls which she's also one
I believe she's not a kid to know when to avoid a useless troll and toddler bigot.

for the monikers if you like call me Seun
na you sabi

as for your imaginary job
your ancestors needs it more

Thanks
of course, to every rule, there is an exception. Adadike is an exception to the part in bold.

No go kill yourself on top my matter abeg

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by OnionBandit(f): 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2021
Monogamy:

One good thing about the lady, she sabi play along with the guy even when using female monikers.

He is the lowest ranking on NL cos no one can stoop so low to his level and be doing all the nonsense he has been doing on NL
Aswearugad
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by IJOBA11: 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

na wa oo

btw

NWANNE KEDUZI NKE INA AGHASA MU NGADA NA PUBLIC FORUM>;(

I ATTACK THE SO CALLED IGBO MOLES ON NAIRALAND MORE THAN ANYBODY ELSE.

I WILL KEEP ON TELLING WHOEVER CARE TO LISTEN THAT MY MOTHER IS FROM IPETUMODU, OSUN STATE. ONWERE THREAD SOMEBODY DERE MAKA NWATA NWANYI ONYE FULANI ATOORO NA OSUN STATE, NWA AMADI AHU ANA AKPO ESNBRUTALITY ABIA THERE NA AKPARI NDI YORUBA, NYA BU IHE ODI GI MMA NA OBI

O BURU NA ANYI NORO NA UDO WITH OUR SOUTHERN NEIGHBORS, NDI UGWU AGHAGHI NA EME IHE A HA NA EME UGBUA. IM TALKING FROM A POLITICAL PERSPECTIVE BECAUSE I READ PHILOSOPHY AND YOU CAN NEVER GRADUATE WITHOUT PASSING ALL YOUR COMPULSORY POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY COURSES BOTH WESTERN AND AFRICAN POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY.

SO WHEN I TELL YOU THAT I UNDERSTAND THESE PEOPLES ANTICS, BELIEVE ME BRUH.

THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A MOLE AMONGST US AND THEY HAVE BEEN FULLY IDENTIFIED.

FULANIS ARE UNITED IN ONE CAUSE, AND THAT CAUSE IS NOTHING OTHER THAN TO DIVIDE WE SOUTHERNERS FOR THEIR POLITICAL GAIN.

I NOR BE KID WHEN IT COMES TO NIGERIA POLITICS AND I DON’T PLAY EMOTIONAL POLITICS.

UDO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Darkblood: 8:51am On Jul 03, 2021
Darkblood:

Lol
It's not by force to love each other, buhari started it
Damn niggar
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by gforce5: 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
There's nothing like peace mate. Southerners and Northerners have nothing in common. I don't believe in insulting someone because of what his father has done but people are angry. The economy is at an all time low. Millions of people have been thrown into poverty and destitution. The middle class has almost been wiped out altogether. Nigeria has never been more insecure. What they are doing is insensitive.

This affair should be conducted quietly. When Tony Blair's son got married a few years ago, the wedding was done quietly at his estate as he is very unpopular in Britain due to his decision to invade Iraq. Your President promised us that he will not be extravagant like his predecessors but he is even worse. The image he cultivated over the years is nothing but a mirage. The problem is that you lots don't know your rights and love oppression hence why they can do this sort of thing in your face and you will support them.

Flames000:
But has anyone noticed that nairaland comment section is filled with Hate?... Tribal Jests and all that.. if u doubt, go through all and see...
Why can't we live in peace without insulting one another or hating on one another... there will always be bad eggs amongst every tribe.. and zone.. but that doesn't mean we should dwell on things like this..

This kind of things tilt towards war.. and its only a man who hasn't experienced war that yearns for it....

Brother and sisters. Make we use our head.
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by wealthtrak: 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by obaaderemi: 8:41am On Apr 24, 2022
adadike:
Igbos and Yorubas are actually friendly towards each other in real life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Justiceleague1: 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2023
PlayMakero2:
May Allah be praised...

Atleast, this unemployed vagabond who gallivant the surface of Abuja with his power bike has decided to be useful and responsible for once.

Aisha has done well to handpick a very young bride from the Royal family to spice up the life of her son who's almost going the way of that pickingpocket, who have been trying to force people to buy his antique cupboard for chop money, Denreledave grin grin grin

Be that as it may, So many Abuja residence will go into wild jubilation because Yusuf, the popular power bike rider will not be seen frequently.

I want to use this opportunity to call on the vulture meat business man in this forum who's old enough to be Yusuf's father to arrange his grilling tools before the ceremony.

Congratulations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Magu Visits Lawal Daura In SARS Office After His Sack As DSS Boss / Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic / Speaker Abbas's Two Wives Jostle For Recognition During Swearing-In Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.