Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

10 Sentences Even Stronger Than “I Love You” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Sentences Even Stronger Than “I Love You” (2780 Views)

Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" / Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume / Naija babes Are stronger than guys even in their almighty beds . ..true or false (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Sentences Even Stronger Than “I Love You” by oluwole52(m): 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
In a couple, we always remember the first time the other said “I love you”. It is true that these 3 little words often put us in all our states …

And yet, there are sentences even stronger, touching, and heavy with meaning than “I love you”. Here are 10.

1. “You can always count on me”
Because meeting someone who loves us and who loves having a good time with us is good. But running into someone who stays by our side in bad times, and who is always ready to support us and back us up when the going gets tough, it’s rare.

2. “Ok, we’re moving”
When someone loves us to the point of agreeing to leave their apartment, their city, their family, their friends, their comforts and all their habits just for us, it is a declaration of love that is worth all the “I”. love you ”from the world, right?

3. ”Do not change“
It is well known: when you’re a girl, you would always like to be more this, less that, … This little sentence, by which our partner shows that he loves our qualities as much as our faults and that we like him as that we are, therefore has plenty to reassure us and give us confidence.

4. “Want the latest Oreo?” “
When, in the evening, we are on the sofa nibbling cookies, and that Monsieur chivalrously offers us the last Oreo in the package when he is as fond of it as we are, we tell ourselves that his feelings for us must really be concrete!

Watch full video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDigu9bwvUk
Re: 10 Sentences Even Stronger Than “I Love You” by lilvicky68(m): 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
Watch wetin?? Mtchewwwww
Re: 10 Sentences Even Stronger Than “I Love You” by NaijaBoy213(m): 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
I know, a link must be involved grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Sentences Even Stronger Than “I Love You” by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
Only one sentence stronger than I love you in this country and that is "SEND YOUR ACCOUNT NO" OR COME AND TAKE MONEY

2 Likes

Re: 10 Sentences Even Stronger Than “I Love You” by Magnoliaa(f): 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
lilvicky68:
Watch wetin?? Mtchewwwww

Are you paid for always hissing? undecided Mtcheeeeewww. If you're not watching, clear, make others watch, naa.
Re: 10 Sentences Even Stronger Than “I Love You” by Magnoliaa(f): 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
Op, you, sef, no do well. I was enjoying the article. But I'm not going to watch the video as well.

I'll add mine (some that I've actually heard, lol):

- Trust me
- I want you to be you (similar to your No.3) (or something like that, sha)
- I adore you
cheesy

And number 4. kiss

Nice list, btw. But post the rest. :-( Teinz.
Re: 10 Sentences Even Stronger Than “I Love You” by Magnoliaa(f): 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
Buh away from the emoshunal mushy stuff, "send your account number" is a sure-banker. wink

2 Likes

Re: 10 Sentences Even Stronger Than “I Love You” by lilvicky68(m): 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Are you paid for always hissing? undecided Mtcheeeeewww. If you're not watching, clear, make others watch, naa.
Mtchewwwww
Re: 10 Sentences Even Stronger Than “I Love You” by lilvicky68(m): 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Buh away from the emoshunal mushy stuff, "send your account number" is a sure-banker. wink
Mtchewwwww
Magnoliaa:
Op, you, sef, no do well. I was enjoying the article. But I'm not going to watch the video as well.

I'll add mine (some that I've actually heard, lol):

- Trust me
- I want you to be you (similar to your No.3) (or something like that, sha)
- I adore you
cheesy

And number 4. kiss

Nice list, btw. But post the rest. :-( Teinz.
Mtchewwwww
Re: 10 Sentences Even Stronger Than “I Love You” by cooooooks(m): 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
"I gat you"

"You know me too well"

"Yes, dear"

"I respect you too much"
Re: 10 Sentences Even Stronger Than “I Love You” by Magnoliaa(f): 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: 10 Sentences Even Stronger Than “I Love You” by lilvicky68(m): 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
Re: 10 Sentences Even Stronger Than “I Love You” by oluwole52(m): 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
Abeg y'all support my hustle ��. I am an Instagram blogger @coupleofnations help me reach 100k followers.

1 Like

Re: 10 Sentences Even Stronger Than “I Love You” by Magnoliaa(f): 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
lilvicky68:

Your mates are sleeping already..

We don finish JAMB, nau. grin So we no get watin to do except to dey disturb har-dolts for social media wey no dey respect their h-age, bantering instead of spending quality time with their wives and children. You nko?
Re: 10 Sentences Even Stronger Than “I Love You” by Mustiboy(m): 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
Orisirisi angry
Re: 10 Sentences Even Stronger Than “I Love You” by lilvicky68(m): 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:

We don finish JAMB, nau. grin So we no get watin to do except to dey disturb har-dolts for social media wey no dey respect their h-age, bantering instead of spending quality time with their wives and children. You nko?
Your fellow jambite is here complaining about his score..he wants to protest.. grin.. I just dey pity am..
https://www.nairaland.com/6623659/not-jamb-result#6623659.11
Re: 10 Sentences Even Stronger Than “I Love You” by phemmyfour: 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
No5. In Akon's voice:

#you can put the blame on me#

#I ll take the blame from you#
Re: 10 Sentences Even Stronger Than “I Love You” by Magnoliaa(f): 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
lilvicky68:

Your fellow jambite is here complaining about his score..he wants to protest.. grin.. I just dey pity am..

Protest ontop JAMB score? Hahahahaha. No mind am. Na 'unseriousness' dey worry some of them. Even for university, na "dem give me one, dem give me two" dem go dey tok. Naija students, never taking responsibility since 1206 B.C. grin
Re: 10 Sentences Even Stronger Than “I Love You” by lilvicky68(m): 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Protest ontop JAMB score? Hahahahaha. No mind am. Na 'unseriousness' dey worry some of them. Even for university, na "dem give me one, dem give me two" dem go dey tok. Naija students, never taking responsibility since 1206 B.C. grin
Lol.. person go get A dey make mouth.. but F.. him go say na lecturer give am the F..
Re: 10 Sentences Even Stronger Than “I Love You” by Magnoliaa(f): 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
lilvicky68:

Lol.. person go get A dey make mouth.. but F.. him go say na lecturer give am the F..

Yunno. It is not always their results. grin But as my tribe people, sha, I feel for them.. sad I..I can relate with them small. The way you elders treat us as well is nur always good. Lecturers are sadists. Schooling is frustrating. But it still doesn't remove personal responsibility, I know.
Re: 10 Sentences Even Stronger Than “I Love You” by lilvicky68(m): 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Yunno. It is not always their results. grin But as my tribe people, sha, I feel for them.. sad I..I can relate with them small. The way you elders treat us as well is nur always good. Lecturers are sadists. Schooling is frustrating. But it still doesn't remove personal responsibility, I know.
Hope you do well.. read your books and don't be a bad girl.. but that your lips sha..
Re: 10 Sentences Even Stronger Than “I Love You” by Afamsi: 11:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
Send me data
Re: 10 Sentences Even Stronger Than “I Love You” by Magnoliaa(f): 11:17pm On Jun 27, 2021
lilvicky68:

Hope you do well.. read your books and don't be a bad girl.. but that your lips sha..

Now you're acting like one of those big bros. :-| I'll make sure to do well in being reckless and exploratory. I've not even started. cheesy

*Last line intentionally ignored.*
Re: 10 Sentences Even Stronger Than “I Love You” by stupidmod3: 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
rubbish, abeg sleep
Re: 10 Sentences Even Stronger Than “I Love You” by lilvicky68(m): 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Now you're acting like one of those big bros. :-| I'll make sure to do well in being reckless and exploratory. I've not even started. cheesy

*Last line intentionally ignored.*
Anyways I offer good and bad advices.. incase you need one feel free..
Re: 10 Sentences Even Stronger Than “I Love You” by Magnoliaa(f): 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
lilvicky68:

Anyways I offer good and bad advices.. incase you need one feel free..

I don't need any, sir. Thank you, sir, and goodnight, sir.
Re: 10 Sentences Even Stronger Than “I Love You” by lilvicky68(m): 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I don't need any, sir. Thank you, sir, and goodnight, sir.
Think about it for future purpose..don't ignore the other last line too
Re: 10 Sentences Even Stronger Than “I Love You” by Magnoliaa(f): 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
lilvicky68:

Think about it for future purpose..don't ignore the other last line too

Yes, Sensei. cheesy I'll reach out if I'm ever in need of your tutelage. Got it!

1 Like

Re: 10 Sentences Even Stronger Than “I Love You” by lilvicky68(m): 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Yes, Sensei. cheesy I'll reach out if I'm ever in need of your tutelage. Got it!
Alright

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

High Yahoo Boy Sleeps Inside Gutter / My Delicious Landlady … (18+) / What Can 1-2k Do For You Right Now (giveaway)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.