Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) (40387 Views)

Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) / Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others / Shooting At Edo State House Of Assembly, 3 Injured (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by neyyoh: 9:37am On Jun 28, 2021
Brimstone77:
yes they over populated the rural area of osun state grin cheesy grin

You guys are impossible..blame everybody accept your selves...

I accepted your truth, accept mine!

That was how adeyinka grandsonwas yabbing trash that yolobas don't have criminal elements..
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by FakeUnity: 9:38am On Jun 28, 2021
ERockson:
Muslim always attack first anytime Egungun pass through the mosque route as their custom, they probably met a brutal force that was ready for them.

^^^^ I believe this version. Muslims are always aggresors, their coconut head needs to be broken.
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:40am On Jun 28, 2021
Woe on to the traditionalists for their dastardly act.

Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by FakeUnity: 9:41am On Jun 28, 2021
RichBoy247:
Good. Idiots that call themselves Muslims and have been stopping successive useless governments in Osun from building a Church in the government house and attacking workers on site of the Church building, let them come out and fight the Masquerades nah. Sebi dey think say then dey craze, let them come and show the Masquerades some craze nah. Useless idiots in the Mosque giving Islam a bad name.

Boko Haram = Bandits = Fulani herdsmen too show bring themselves together and confer the Masquerades before the Masquerades wipe out their (Boko Haram) sympathizers in Osun.

Wait ooooo, I read somewhere in the good news that the idiots were praying for the former nation called Nigeria, anyone that prays for Nigeria should be shot with AK-47, survivors should be reshot with AK-49

I am a Muslim
I am a Yoruba boy
I am not Stupid like the Almajaris

I don't like you, but I like your comment, I pray this 'fit of common sense' you are currently enjoying is not temporary. Because una head sometimes dey do sikorsikor. cheesy

Obehi247, what do you have to say? grin
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by weoai(m): 9:44am On Jun 28, 2021
Masquerade = Unknown Gunman...

How apt.

November1857:
Osun: One dead, children, others injured as masquerades attack Muslims

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/28/osun-one-dead-children-others-injured-as-masquerades-attack-muslims/
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by Ebwalams(m): 9:45am On Jun 28, 2021
That means we have started getting cult maquerades. IPOB/ ESN/ UGM should be blame for this act.
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by FakeUnity: 9:47am On Jun 28, 2021
RichBoy247:

This is how chronic madness starts

He said the truth, suck it up.
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by sultry69(m): 9:50am On Jun 28, 2021
RichBoy247:
Good. Idiots that call themselves Muslims and have been stopping successive useless governments in Osun from building a Church in the government house and attacking workers on site of the Church building, let them come out and fight the Masquerades nah. Sebi dey think say then dey craze, let them come and show the Masquerades some craze nah. Useless idiots in the Mosque giving Islam a bad name.

Boko Haram = Bandits = Fulani herdsmen too show bring themselves together and confer the Masquerades before the Masquerades wipe out their (Boko Haram) sympathizers in Osun.

Wait ooooo, I read somewhere in the good news that the idiots were praying for the former nation called Nigeria, anyone that prays for Nigeria should be shot with AK-47, survivors should be reshot with AK-49

I am a Muslim
I am a Yoruba boy
I am not Stupid like the Almajaris
Ipob terrorist seen,always bitter.
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by Manshot1: 9:57am On Jun 28, 2021
As usual,Na seyi makinde cause am
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by sultry69(m): 9:59am On Jun 28, 2021
Waterysperm:
How many times are we going to say this? We don't need headSlammers again in Yorubaland. We have noticed that they are not for us but for the Sokoto caliphate. This is just the beginning. So far they keep siding with the caliphate, we will continue dealing with them until they get sense by force. We must actualise Oduduwa Republic whether they like it or not. We traditionalists have noticed that Christians are not the problem, they supports Oduduwa nation but you see those Muslims, they either leave our land and join their masters in the North or we will give it to them in the language they will understand. We are not Christians that turns the other cheek when attacked oo. A word is enough for the wise.
where is your land they should leave?go and say that in Ibadan,Abeokuta,Osogbo etc even Lagos so that you have first hand experience, they will tell you who dominated Yorubaland.
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by gbengaadeleye12: 10:02am On Jun 28, 2021
Drum of war is beaten
November1857:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/28/osun-one-dead-children-others-injured-as-masquerades-attack-muslims/
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by Vado(m): 10:19am On Jun 28, 2021
Styluss:
I'm a Muslim... And I must admit the report is certainly biased. How would they start throwing stones and shooting without provocation!!! I've seen quite a number of mascurades as a yoruba and I can tell you they only fight themselves. Say one mascurades attacking another and it's followers on superiority basis.
Religious conflict like this is always initiated by a form of provocation from either sides.
And probably it's not by the one passing by, throwing the stones!

Succinctly put.
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by Sterope(f): 10:23am On Jun 28, 2021
Why did they start throwing stones?

This journalist can do better
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by coolhumble(m): 10:24am On Jun 28, 2021
Coconut head

mancoconut:
Odualand is pissful, this must be ipob miscreants causing all this havoc angry afterall we yorubandits are suffersticated people, we won't allow those Yorogba Muslim terrorists to destroy Yerigbaland for us, our daddy Tinubu must do something about this angry.

Odua a gbe wa ooo

Cc: Simplyleo angry
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 10:31am On Jun 28, 2021
Na wa o, something Muslims used to do are now be done by the Traditionalist

this is very sad
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by witworth(m): 10:36am On Jun 28, 2021
The two little boys gunshots wounds on the chest seems to be in the same position on their chests. Hmn... Human being, world people.
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by orlaglobal234: 10:42am On Jun 28, 2021
I don't believe this story because Muslims can lie, if you find out what really happened you know that Muslims are one firstly caused the whole problem, I don't believe the side of their story
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by Hajokexyz: 10:49am On Jun 28, 2021
ERockson:
Muslim always attack first anytime Egungun pass through the mosque route as their custom, they probably met a brutal force that was ready for them.

GAL
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by Ibkhaleel: 10:59am On Jun 28, 2021
Christians are the problem of Nigeria and the world at large...by their comments here you shall know them...bunch of hypocrites....how can a sane person turn his face towards the atrocious act commited against peaceful worshipers ...had it been the story is the other way round they wil never claim it to be one sided but wil rush to castigate muslims and islam....xtians are wawaye foolish hellbound creatures....anyway i dont blame you! Hate is in your DNA and you will forever remain backward die and rot in hell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by babayinka77(m): 11:00am On Jun 28, 2021
Fearjah:
One sided and incomplete report

Unknown Masquerades

When muslims are at the receiving end, the story is always one sided but when the table turns...you people will say ISLAM -A-BAD. Continue...

4 Likes

Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by StanleyO22: 11:09am On Jun 28, 2021
November1857:

See Hospital Na Wa for wire road oo... Hospital be like wettin I nor know..
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 11:11am On Jun 28, 2021
What an effrontery

Kayode esuleke angry

This is what my leader and mentor has caused, NOTHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS A DECADE AGO.
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by kilonshele101(m): 11:12am On Jun 28, 2021
Not surprised with the comments of our 'loving' Christians here grin

Religion is always religion
Hypocrites everywhere.

I'm sure the report is always accurate if it's other way round.

Religion dey entertaining
All of una go wise soon grin
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 11:15am On Jun 28, 2021
Trash.

The ONLY mistake made by my Leader and mentor, THEIR GUT HAS INCREASED.

This Nonsense dare not happen decade back, They do more than this particular one these days. Stop being a Hypocrite until it reach your turn[s]
Amotolongbo:

The report of the incidence I’m seeing here aligns towards a side and seems biased

Give us the reports from the two sides of the divide.

The masquerades couldn’t just descend on the mosque pelting it with stones and shooting the people inside it. That is highly impossible
[/s]
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 11:21am On Jun 28, 2021
[s]
ThatFairGuy1:
Trash.

The ONLY mistake made by my Leader and mentor, THEIR GUT HAS INCREASED.

This Nonsense dare not happen decade back, They do more than this particular one these days. Stop being a Hypocrite until it reach your turn[
only God knows where this puppy with no tether strays from
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 28, 2021
FakeUnity:

I don't like you, but I like your comment, I pray this 'fit of common sense' you are currently enjoying is not temporary. Because una head sometimes dey do sikorsikor. cheesy

Obehi247, what do you have to say? grin

Wetin concern me there
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by odonkoro: 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
I am not an advocate of violence; but truth most be said, Muslims are known for their fanatical tendencies, and no one to call them to order. It is not by force for someone to follow your religion at all cost?
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
Fell sorry for the dead and wounded children, but na Dem Dem they will settle amiclably
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by oloshun(m): 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2021
Amotolongbo:

The report of the incidence I’m seeing here aligns towards a side and seems biased

Give us the reports from the two sides of the divide.

The masquerades couldn’t just descend on the mosque pelting it with stones and shooting the people inside it. That is highly impossible
Thank you for your wisdom. I am from Osogbo and a Babalawo, we have been having this problem between us and the Muslims. Can you imagine they try to attack Igba Osun on the festival day some years ago?
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by ejanla077: 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
oloshun:

Thank you for your wisdom. I am from Osogbo and a Babalawo, we have been having this problem between us and the Muslims. Can you imagine they try to attack Igba Osun on the festival day some years ago?

U go dey mine skull be dat

Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by ejanla077: 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
Simplyleo come see wetin IPOB pigs dey do for your backyard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN / Imo Collation Officer Arrested For Tempering With Results [photo] / Don’t Embarrass Government With Your EndSARS Reports - NBC Tells Media Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.