Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,486 members, 7,865,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:31 AM

Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) (40389 Views)

Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) / Gunmen Invade UNIABUJA Staff Quarters, Abduct Professor,Children, Others / Shooting At Edo State House Of Assembly, 3 Injured (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by BeansAndBread(m): 11:57am On Jun 29, 2021
doverulez:
The problem with your likes is, when you see someone telling the truth, be it from your religion or ethnicity; you start calling them fake cos they didn't succumb to your immature ideology and principle. you better change.
LET THE TRITH BE TOLD RAW!
I stand with the truth regardless of whomever is pointing it out, this is a report of a Muslim killed with children injured. There's no evidence whatsoever the Muslims started but you guys can't fathom the fact Muslims can be victims so they must've done something to warrant this, this is very excruciating.

No worry, whether you guys like it or not, the Muslims are here and we would continue to be. No idol worshipper or christian can change that fact, eyin eleribu
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by BeansAndBread(m): 11:58am On Jun 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Surely, the Muslims can be victim.
But was that their first time of staying together ?
They’ve been living together for more than a century
So why did the idol worshippers attack the Muslims with guns? Why did they kill the Imam and injure children? Or Muslim lives don't matter? I'm sure y'all wouldn't be saying this if it were to be the other way around
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by BeansAndBread(m): 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
Easternblood:
What happened to the most "suffersticated" tribe in Africa?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin "We are religiously tolerant" and all that BS, Ethnic Anglo-Saxons are all christians or non-religious ,same with Asians, Arabs, there is an overwhelming dominance of one religion. But it is now one common black tribe in West Africa, that can manage two conflicting religions well. Make una stop to dey lie to una self, Biko. Big crisis is looming be it in Oduduwa Abi na Odudu-nwa or whatever, it's coming
Mumu, Irish are one people and Christians, yet they're divided based on religion. The Protestants are majority in their country (Northern Ireland in UK) and the Catholics in Republic of Ireland.

Croatians, Serbians and Bosnians are the same people who are divided based on their religion and they've fought countless wars on this.

Yeebhoes are majority Christians, but they persecute their Muslim brethrens
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by LadySarah: 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
BeansAndBread:
Muslims instigated this? Where's your evidence? So Muslims cannot be victims, is that what you saying?

Bro, fu.. Ck off!
I'm neither yoruba,a resident of the state, a Muslim nor a traditionalist so quit with this back and forth. I said what I said.
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by BeansAndBread(m): 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
LadySarah:

Bro, fu.. Ck off!
I'm neither yoruba,a resident of the state, a Muslim nor a traditionalist so quit with this back and forth. I said what I said.
Of course I know you can't be hence why you shouldn't put big rotten mouth where it doesn't belong. Some of you are so stupid and you can't even see it, how you be blaming victims when you've got absolutely no evidence they provoked the attack? Are you this dense?
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by Easternblood: 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
BeansAndBread:
Mumu, Irish are one people and Christians, yet they're divided based on religion. The Protestants are majority in their country (Northern Ireland in UK) and the Catholics in Republic of Ireland.

Croatians, Serbians and Bosnians are the same people who are divided based on their religion and they've fought countless wars on this.

Yeebhoes are majority Christians, but they persecute their Muslim brethrens
Suffersticated morons, show me evidence of Igbos persecuting whoever? The countries you listed above are all Christians first , do your research well Yoruba muslim

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by BeansAndBread(m): 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
Easternblood:
Suffersticated morons, show me evidence of Igbos persecuting whoever? The countries you listed above are all Christians first , do your research well Yoruba muslim
Yeebos and usual denials, those countries I mentioned despite being Christians did pogroms against each other. Ustase Catholic Croats killed almost a million Orthodox Christian Serbs during World War 2.

Orthodox Serbs killed thousands of Muslim Bosnians during the Bosnian war

In Ireland, Catholics and Protestants still hold grudges against each despite both still claiming Christianity. And they've committed crimes against each other as well

Don't bring in low iQ arguments because I'll trump you and yes, yeeboe Christians persecute Igbo Muslims. This is a fact!

https://allafrica.com/stories/202105170239.html
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by Easternblood: 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
BeansAndBread:
Yeebos and usual denials, those countries I mentioned despite being Christians did pogroms against each other. Ustase Catholic Croats killed almost a million Orthodox Christian Serbs during World War 2.

Orthodox Serbs killed thousands of Muslim Bosnians during the Bosnian war

In Ireland, Catholics and Protestants still hold grudges against each despite both still claiming Christianity. And they've committed crimes against each other as well

Don't bring in low iQ arguments because I'll trump you and yes, yeeboe Christians persecute Igbo Muslims. This is a fact!

https://allafrica.com/stories/202105170239.html
There is nothing like Igbo Muslims , I don't believe all this FG sponsored news
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by BeansAndBread(m): 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
Easternblood:
There is nothing like Igbo Muslims , I don't believe all this FG sponsored news
Continue the denial, una eye go soon clean
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by Styluss: 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
BeansAndBread:
Are you dumb? Have you ever witnessed masquerades and how they fringe upon the rights of other citizens? Oro would request women shouldn't go out, they disrupt activities, so even do human sacrifices.

You claimed to be a Muslim but you didn't condemn the attack on Muslims but choose to side with the aggressors because the Muslims might have attacked first? You're a disappointment!
and Eid doesnt infringe the rights of other citizens the few hours we engage in it? Btw.. I'm a rational thinker and being a Muslim won't make me support Muslims all the time. Im an indigen of a very religious township and I know how extremists some Muslims can be. I was almost brainwashed into thinking christians are evil. I will never denounce Islam... But I give every other religion their respect....

Lakum diinukum ... Wali ye deen wink

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by BeansAndBread(m): 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
Styluss:
and Eid doesnt infringe the rights of other citizens the few hours we engage in it? Btw.. I'm a rational thinker and being a Muslim won't make me support Muslims all the time. Im an indigen of a very religious township and I know how extremists some Muslims can be. I was almost brainwashed into thinking christians are evil. I will never denounce Islam... But I give every other religion their respect....

Lakum diinukum ... Wali ye deen wink
Respect that you refuse to condemn the killing of a Muslim and injured children by idolators?

And how does Eid infringe people's rights? Are you talking about blocking the roads? That isn't allowed in Islam as the Prophet (salallaahu alaihi Wasallam) warned against it. But these idolators like Oro infringe on rights of people like women claiming they'll die if they see em.

Stop trying to act or love them because they'll never love you, they'll oppress you if given a chance. As you can see, you've been blinded by supposed "rationality" that you refuse to condemn an attack on Muslims when you have no evidence this particular Muslims provoked anyone. You simply have no evidence they did, but remember that whatever you do, you'd account for it including supporting oppression

Ma Salam
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by Easternblood: 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
BeansAndBread:
Continue the denial, una eye go soon clean
My eye clean , Anuohia. There is nothing like Igbo Muslim and there will never be, they can be Igbo christians, Igbo traditionalists, Igbo spiritualists, Igbo Jews, Igbo Buddhists, Igbo humanists, Igbo non-religious, but Never Igbo Muslims. Never, it is an abomination

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by BeansAndBread(m): 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
Easternblood:
[s]My eye clean , Anuohia. There is nothing like Igbo Muslim and there will never be, they can be Igbo christians, Igbo traditionalists, Igbo spiritualists, Igbo Jews, Igbo Buddhists, Igbo humanists, Igbo non-religious, but Never Igbo Muslims. Never, it is an abomination[/s]
Cry more lmao grin grin I heard Ned Nwoko is a Muslim grin grin
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by Styluss: 5:36am On Jun 30, 2021
BeansAndBread:
Respect that you refuse to condemn the killing of a Muslim and injured children by idolators?

And how does Eid infringe people's rights? Are you talking about blocking the roads? That isn't allowed in Islam as the Prophet (salallaahu alaihi Wasallam) warned against it. But these idolators like Oro infringe on rights of people like women claiming they'll die if they see em.

Stop trying to act or love them because they'll never love you, they'll oppress you if given a chance. As you can see, you've been blinded by supposed "rationality" that you refuse to condemn an attack on Muslims when you have no evidence this particular Muslims provoked anyone. You simply have no evidence they did, but remember that whatever you do, you'd account for it including supporting oppression

Ma Salam
what ever happend in that place was ignited by provocation from either sides!!! Which ever side I chose to be on... U and I knw that the story is incomplete!
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
Lol. This one loud o.

I remember eegun Alapasanpa in Ibadan then and numerous other eeguns that always scare me when coming back from school.

They will beat the hell out of you if the spirit direct them. But this is wrong tho for them to trespass and kill people and they should arrest any ara orun that is guilty of this.

RIP to the dead and quick recovery to the injured.
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by Easternblood: 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
BeansAndBread:
Cry more lmao grin grin I heard Ned Nwoko is a Muslim grin grin
Just one incosequential brat and he isn't a pure Muslim
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by BeansAndBread(m): 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
Easternblood:
Just one incosequential brat and he isn't a pure Muslim
Make I mention another one? There's one Igwe in Imo state that's Muslim o, he was born a Muslim sef grin grin
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by Easternblood: 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
BeansAndBread:
Make I mention another one? There's one Igwe in Imo state that's Muslim o, he was born a Muslim sef grin grin
Oga, shut your mouth,there is nothing like Igbo Muslim
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by Reggaemich(m): 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
If u go to the Airport Nowadays, it is filled with people Running away to another Country.

Flying or Running to Abroad for a better life is not the best or solution as most youth do Nowadays.

We can start from little, that is any business or Engagement we are into as daily hustles, we should try to be consistent with It.

And during Election, people selling their Votes for N2000 should stop and do what is right by Putting a qualified Candidate there

By doing all these things, the country will one day be better for good

Change begins with U

https://jobsForLawEnforcement.com
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by BeansAndBread(m): 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
Styluss:
what ever happend in that place was ignited by provocation from either sides!!! Which ever side I chose to be on... U and I knw that the story is incomplete!
I'm sure you're Yoruba, watch https://www.facebook.com/100009109242893/posts/2865148797132067/
https://fb.watch/6tKDY42bJS/
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by Styluss: 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
BeansAndBread:
I'm sure you're Yoruba, watch https://www.facebook.com/100009109242893/posts/2865148797132067/
https://fb.watch/6tKDY42bJS/
a topic made front page on nairaland today... Will share u the link too.. I stand to be corrected thou. And yes I'm a yoruba
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by BeansAndBread(m): 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
Styluss:
a topic made front page on nairaland today... Will share u the link too.. I stand to be corrected thou. And yes I'm a yoruba
I saw it and it doesn't support your position the Muslims started it.
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by unshakablejihad: 8:02am On Nov 21, 2021
cc
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by unshakablejihad: 8:02am On Nov 21, 2021
chai
Re: Masquerades Attack Muslims In Osun; One Dead, Children, Others Injured (Photos) by unshakablejihad: 8:16am On Nov 21, 2021
o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday / UNGA: Politicians, Diplomats Pay $100k At Strip Clubs, $5000 For Prostitutes / Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.