Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse (45248 Views)

Passengers Abandoned In Bush Since Monday Morning As Kano-lagos Train Breaks Dow / Kaduna-Abuja Train Breaks Down In Bush By 2am, Stranded Passengers Cry Out / US Passengers Trapped On Board Aircraft In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by jrupa(m): 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
Again...
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by medropoly(m): 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
Even train

Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by hollywater: 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
Joke nation
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by Godstiger(m): 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
So much for the "roller coster
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by xpressionx(m): 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
Tokunbo train
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by Unigrad: 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
What is working well in Nigeria?
This is what government will call achievement.

Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by KIDfurniture(m): 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
Plan B.. escape fast
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by Kobicove(m): 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
If the train developed a fault just 5 minutes into the journey then it means it hasn't gone very far.

If I were a passenger on it I'll just carry my back and head back into town
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by SANDAT(m): 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
A
michlins:
To think that these things were recently purchased. As in less than two years is baffling
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by Germi9: 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
Amotolongbo:
There is bound to be mechanical faults in auto objects like this.

But I expected the train not to have embarked on the journey after developing mechanical faults immediately leaving the station. It was an omen that the train would finally break down in the middle.

Like we were told that these were new train?
Abi Na only the coaches be new ones but old engines?
I said it,nothing good can come from the Chinese except substandard stuffs, covered with fancy paintings and decorations…i knew these trains can never stand the test of time,i recommend Russia kind of locomotives which are strong and durable but my people say dem want cheapatiko wey dey run belle

Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
Acts 20:21 “ Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.”

Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
Babu priority

If na to marry 10 wives with N1000 naira salary and born 100 pikins for the sole purpose of terrorism na there we go see una.

Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by Biggers82(m): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
I hope this is not a planned deal ?
Maybe they are waiting for Bandits to come carry them to Kaduna nah
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by SANDAT(m): 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
A locomotive is an engine it must develop faults whether old or new.
michlins:
To think that these things were recently purchased. As in less than two years is baffling
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by uuzba(m): 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
iamyemiakins:
The way things are breaking down in this country these days sef.

Pastor Righteousness and FalseProphet1, over to you.
You don't buy or install new gadgets without a maintenance plan and SUPPORTING INDUSTRIES for the spare parts.
We should have PLENTY-PLENTY industries in this Nigeria all fabricating all kinds of spare parts for ALL the machinery and gadgets we use.
But, NO, we refuse. And hence things just breakdown in the middle of the road.
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by Iko5000: 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
It will be massively hot as the AC will be turn off .
Ppogbae:
Why not wait inside the train?
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by Fiscus105(m): 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
sweetshisha:

Aba made train..

But why can't NRC buy more locomotive, they have been declaring profit quater after quater running into hundreds of millions

This is the problem with Nigeria, over usage , under maintenance, maximising profit cutting corners

I give them 5 years highest, everything would have parked and scattered to where it came from.

1. Govt cannot do a profitable venture in Nigeria

2. Nigerians lack mentainance culture

On the long run, all the huge debts Buihari sold us into in the name of trains acquisitions will become double loss.

Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by baralatie(m): 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
ShitHead:
They can still trek down...Kaduna is not that far from there.

Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by egoldman(m): 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
sweetshisha:

Aba made train..

But why can't NRC buy more locomotive, they have been declaring profit quater after quater running into hundreds of millions

This is the problem with Nigeria, over usage , under maintenance, maximising profit cutting corners

Don't forget repayment of Chinese loans.
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by MrJames007: 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
That one said he's been trapped in this forest. Which forest be that
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by aujile(m): 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2021

Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by ElonEmpire: 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
Zoooooooo!!!
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by Tmex(m): 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
I think thats same train shehu sanni was talking about yesterday or so
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by uuzba(m): 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
SANDAT:
A locomotive is an engine it must develop faults whether old or new.
Eh, but UK that i lived in and used train everyday for 4 years, we were never left on the road like this.
If one train is bad, they just swop with another one. We the passengers have no idea which train is which.
All you hear is "Platform 8, Transpennine Express to Leeds, Hull, ... Newcastle" is arriving". And it always arrives on time.
Enter your train at the correct time and go your way.

Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by BrazilaAirporta: 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
They are lucky there are no kidnapper's there
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by baralatie(m): 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
uuzba:

Eh, but UK that i lived in and used train everyday for 4 years, we were never left on the road like this.
If one train is bad, they just swop with another one. We the passengers have no idea which train is which.
All you hear is "Platform 8, Transpennine Express to Leeds, Hull, ... Newcastle" is arriving". And it always arrives on time.
Enter your train at the correct time and go your way.
We will get there
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by sweetshisha: 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
egoldman:

Don't forget repayment of Chinese loans.

All loan has moratorium or grace period, am not sure we have started repayments
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by COMPAQ(m): 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
sweetshisha:

Aba made train..

Bros, na revenue dem dey declare, not profit o.

Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by holluwizzy: 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
thats what you get by using a fabricated and outdated train.
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by eeithis(m): 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
train wey they just commotion sorry commission wetin come happen?
Re: Passengers Trapped In The Bush As Abuja-kaduna Train Breaks Down In Dutse by TruthHurts1(m): 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
Train that was just purchased last year is already breaking down abi? Next Level things grin grin grin Simplyleo things grin grin grin

Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London / Two Survive Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Fire (Graphic Pic) / Nigerian Birth Certificate Needed From The National Population Commission