Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,660 members, 7,851,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:56 PM

CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House (4726 Views)

Barrister Ejiofor Takes #FreeNnamdiKanu Campaign To Odumeje's Church (Photos) / Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin / IPOB Press Release On Invasion Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor's House In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by Ojiofor: 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Man of justice indeed.

Your Nigeria army invading people home,which you see no wrong in it is justice,even home of a lawyer doing his legal work.

Who mislead those that were killed by herdsmen all over East?

I am a man of justice and truth. I don't do propaganda which is what IPOB is known for.
Here is me calling out Nigeria army against Ipobians in 2017 even defending MNk against a notorious ngwereukwusomething.
Go back to previous posts and get enlighten.

Notasyouthink
IJOBA11

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by IJOBA11: 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ojiofor:

I am a man of justice and truth. I don't do propaganda which is what IPOB is known for.
Here is me calling out Nigeria army against Ipobians in 2017 even defending MNk against a notorious Ngeneukwuenu cilicmarin.

Notasyouthink
IJOBA11
Ok

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by Notasyouthink: 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ojiofor:

Here is me calling out Nigeria army against Ipobians in 2017 even defending MNk against a notorious ngwereukwusomething.

Notasyouthink
IJOBA11
It's like you don't understand English language otherwise,you should know the meaning of the word justice.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by Ojiofor: 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
Notasyouthink:
It's like you don't understand English language otherwise,you should know the meaning of the word justice.

Yes I may not understand ipobian version or definition of justice. Many do not understand it either.
Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2021
ruggedtimi:
That was the car they burnt...damn
I wish Those behind this, an extremely excruciating death. Their kids will never know peace.
The products of their LOINS shall remain useless upon the surface of this earth.
For they shall in turn murder their parents.
Iseeeeeeeeeeeeee.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by pacino26(m): 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
What I just watched here is a clandestine operation by the Nigerian security forces against a perceived enemy and dissident.

It shows also that FG can't play fair and nobody should expect them to. Today it is the home of a barrister, yesterday it was an environmentalist in Ogoni land, the other day a journalist received a parcel bomb that ended his life.

It begs the question if the citizens can really change things for their good or just did on silence? To those jeering, I hope the current dollar hike isn't affecting your business nor the continued epileptic power supply and usual harassment at different embassies all around the world to a Nigerian passport holder.

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by Notasyouthink: 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ojiofor:

Yes I may not understand ipobian version or definition of justice. Many do not understand it either.
Only idiots turns everything into IPOB issue.

5 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by addictiv(m): 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
Very sad indeed

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by aryzgreat: 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
cry

Man's inhumanity to man.

Buhari will rot in hell for all these attrocities.

There is enough evidence to prove these bastards in uniform killed the PA and burnt him in Barr. Ejiofor Camry to erase every evidence.

How can u kill someone that didn't offer any form of resistance or exchange fire with you in the wee hours of the night in the name of getting at Biafra agitators?

These evidence will further rubbish this zoo poor human right standing among committee of Nations

Let this video go viral

The commentator actually did a poor job with his stammering and annoying voice. Hand over the videos to professionals to do a nice job.

Thunder fire Buhari and Nigeria Army

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by FakeUnity: 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2021
Realtalk20:
Who is barrister what? And why should we care if his home was invaded

At times I don't understand the news that comes on this site

You are a bloody muslim abokey terrorist with a rotten tooth. Oya deny it! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by aryzgreat: 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
Lalasticlala come and see the injustice by Nigeria security forces.

Front page

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
aryzgreat:
cry

Man's inhumanity to man.

Buhari will rot in hell for all these attrocities.

There is enough evidence to prove these bastards in uniform killed the PA and burnt him in Barr. Ejiofor Camry to erase every evidence.

How can u kill someone that didn't offer any form of resistance or exchange fire with you in the wee hours of the night in the name of getting at Biafra agitators?

These evidence will further rubbish this zoo poor human right standing among committee of Nations

Let this video go viral

The commentator actually did a poor job with his stammering and annoying voice. Hand over the videos to professionals to do a nice job.

Thunder fire Buhari and Nigeria Army
honestly

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by Afamsi: 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
Realtalk20:

I know you are only interested in cow and grazing site news. Bandit like you

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by ivandragon: 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
Instead of PMB to look for ways to amicably resolve the Biafran agitation, he is compounding the problem...

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by ivolt: 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2021
rayvelez:
Just see wat this bastard did in that video its better if the UGM contd killing dem like chicken.
Don't start crying when your Ipob gunmen gets crushed.
Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by afube: 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
Realtalk20:

you have confirmed you a shameless poofter............you just confirmed how black your evil soul is! am not surprised, the average African is wicked beyond words, a race of witches, poop eaters, baby factory operators, ritualists, terrorists, kidnappers, and even worse, the most cowardly people known to man.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by afube: 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
SeunOSEWApenis:
honestly

this was an impromptu narration besides the audio was speeded up!

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by Collins4u1(m): 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
[quote author=Realtalk20 post=103163915]Who is barrister what? And why should we care if his home was invaded

[/quote

The day it will come to you, we'll call it fake news... Usu
Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by Mayng01(m): 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2021
Everyday for thief, one day for owner

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by DarlingtonC: 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
Realtalk20:

Some of you are just a waste of earthly space

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by forgiveness: 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
The SW leaders have to speak against this barbaric act by whosever is behind this else they will be the next target after the SE is tamed with brutal destruction.

Nothing like it’s SE problem.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by gidgiddy: 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2021
They even destroyed the CCTV by the gate, not knowing there was another one by the main house. Why would the security forces destroy CCTV if their mission was genuine?

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by Akudaisi: 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
Realtalk20:

any lover of truth and justice will be keenly interested in knowing who that barrister is, unless you hate truth and equity I don't know how else this post is a pain to your heart

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by gidgiddy: 6:33am On Jun 29, 2021
Ojiofor:

Notasyouthink
IJOBA11

Yeah in 2017 you were for justice and truth, today your justice and truth is based on who you like their face.

Watch the video and condemn the security forces who went to an unarmed lawyers house to kill his PA, steal his car and arrest his domestic staff

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:25am On Jun 29, 2021
Realtalk20:

Then you are not in this country if you don't know this man....it's like saying you dnt know who Femi falana is.

Try dey read book always

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by Ojiofor: 8:12am On Jun 29, 2021
gidgiddy:

Yeah in 2017 you were for justice and truth, today your justice and truth is based on who you like their face.

Watch the video and condemn the security forces who went to an unarmed lawyers house to kill his PA, steal his car and arrest his domestic staff

Never been a fan of genocidal Nigeria army anyway.
Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by dubra: 8:13am On Jun 29, 2021
Very unfortunate how vulnerable people are in this country
Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by forgiveness: 7:15am On Jul 01, 2021
Why this not on front page?
Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by mekaboy(m): 7:25am On Jul 01, 2021
Its still igbo on igbo crime. Ejiofor is igbo, the person that sent them is igbo, according to Ejiofor.
Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by forgiveness: 12:34am On Jul 04, 2021
Is this why CCTV DVR was stolen in Igboho's house?
Re: CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House by forgiveness: 12:35am On Jul 04, 2021
Why is this atrocity not on front page?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olawepo Hashim: Only A True Nigerian President Is Fit For 2023 / Countries With Similar Or Worse Power Supply Than Nigeria! (Surprising List) / In 'Defence' Of Chxta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.