Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Barrister Ejiofor Takes #FreeNnamdiKanu Campaign To Odumeje's Church (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barrister Ejiofor Takes #FreeNnamdiKanu Campaign To Odumeje's Church (Photos) (33764 Views)

Soludo: Why We Demolished Odumeje's Church / CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House / Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barrister Ejiofor Takes #FreeNnamdiKanu Campaign To Odumeje's Church (Photos) by DefHQ: 4:00am On Aug 12, 2021
Taking time out of his busy schedule to evangelize and to fraternise with the people and remind them of the need for them to remain focused...

I remember Kanu also visited lords chosen as well when he was granted bail..

Video here https://www.facebook.com/100003790663332/posts/2315568015246198/?app=fbl

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barrister Ejiofor Takes #FreeNnamdiKanu Campaign To Odumeje's Church (Photos) by Jerryherd: 4:27am On Aug 12, 2021
smiley

How exactly will this include Secession and referendum clause into our Federal Constitution

15 Likes

Re: Barrister Ejiofor Takes #FreeNnamdiKanu Campaign To Odumeje's Church (Photos) by SUCKCESSFUL: 6:04am On Aug 12, 2021
Ejiofor should go to the synagogues.

The same church and pastors his client always lambast and make jest of when he was free

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Barrister Ejiofor Takes #FreeNnamdiKanu Campaign To Odumeje's Church (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 12, 2021
Ejiofor should take his case to the court and make a persuasive argument on behalf of his client.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barrister Ejiofor Takes #FreeNnamdiKanu Campaign To Odumeje's Church (Photos) by Nakedtruths: 7:36am On Aug 12, 2021
Skyview01:
Ejiofor should take his case to the court and make a persuasive argument on behalf of his client.
What do you do with brains in your skull?
Are they not in court

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Barrister Ejiofor Takes #FreeNnamdiKanu Campaign To Odumeje's Church (Photos) by colorsofrainbow: 7:42am On Aug 12, 2021
Jerryherd:
How exactly will this include Secession and referendum into our Federal Constitution
So now it's not only paupers and touts that support Nnamdi Kanu's ipob? grin
If Odumeje had taken a firm stand against ipob,you were ever ready to mock them but now he supports them,you have decided to shift the goalpost.
You tears just changed gear grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrister Ejiofor Takes #FreeNnamdiKanu Campaign To Odumeje's Church (Photos) by Tinubuadvocate: 7:46am On Aug 12, 2021
Dss should arrest him for public disturbance the case is already in court .

3 Likes

Re: Barrister Ejiofor Takes #FreeNnamdiKanu Campaign To Odumeje's Church (Photos) by DefHQ: 8:42am On Aug 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Dss should arrest him for public disturbance the case is already in court .
DSS do not obey court order

3 Likes

Re: Barrister Ejiofor Takes #FreeNnamdiKanu Campaign To Odumeje's Church (Photos) by DoctorDree(m): 9:51am On Aug 12, 2021
DSS coming for him soon
Re: Barrister Ejiofor Takes #FreeNnamdiKanu Campaign To Odumeje's Church (Photos) by nonhuman(m): 9:55am On Aug 12, 2021
DSS will conme for odumeje for supporting an outlawed group these I have seen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrister Ejiofor Takes #FreeNnamdiKanu Campaign To Odumeje's Church (Photos) by money121(m): 10:04am On Aug 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Barrister Ejiofor Takes #FreeNnamdiKanu Campaign To Odumeje's Church (Photos) by NEWSREPORT: 10:04am On Aug 12, 2021
Re: Barrister Ejiofor Takes #FreeNnamdiKanu Campaign To Odumeje's Church (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 12, 2021
Hmmm.. there's fire on the mountain
Re: Barrister Ejiofor Takes #FreeNnamdiKanu Campaign To Odumeje's Church (Photos) by Hambivert: 10:04am On Aug 12, 2021
Wawu!

The confidence I had on this barrister to do his job has sparogatively declined.

The truth is... I don't know why. I just know it has declined.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barrister Ejiofor Takes #FreeNnamdiKanu Campaign To Odumeje's Church (Photos) by MT: 10:04am On Aug 12, 2021
Going by this headline, if true, then I can confirm that he is as silly as his client

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barrister Ejiofor Takes #FreeNnamdiKanu Campaign To Odumeje's Church (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:05am On Aug 12, 2021
He knows correct justice will be served in court. He now reverted to Church strategy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrister Ejiofor Takes #FreeNnamdiKanu Campaign To Odumeje's Church (Photos) by Naurada: 10:05am On Aug 12, 2021
cheesy
Re: Barrister Ejiofor Takes #FreeNnamdiKanu Campaign To Odumeje's Church (Photos) by Tuoper: 10:05am On Aug 12, 2021
. Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Barrister Ejiofor Takes #FreeNnamdiKanu Campaign To Odumeje's Church (Photos) by GeneralPula: 10:05am On Aug 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Barrister Ejiofor Takes #FreeNnamdiKanu Campaign To Odumeje's Church (Photos) by viransh: 10:05am On Aug 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: Barrister Ejiofor Takes #FreeNnamdiKanu Campaign To Odumeje's Church (Photos) by eliasrikar: 10:06am On Aug 12, 2021
Re: Barrister Ejiofor Takes #FreeNnamdiKanu Campaign To Odumeje's Church (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 10:06am On Aug 12, 2021
Barrister Ejiofor is a dumb and incompetent lawyer. He should not take that madness to the church.

Police should arrest him for public disturbance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrister Ejiofor Takes #FreeNnamdiKanu Campaign To Odumeje's Church (Photos) by Tonero231: 10:07am On Aug 12, 2021
I love this Ejiofor for the passion he has for this course. He is not just a regular lawyer called upon to stand in court for Kanu, he goes further than court representation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrister Ejiofor Takes #FreeNnamdiKanu Campaign To Odumeje's Church (Photos) by fourboys: 10:07am On Aug 12, 2021
Though I don't like odumeje but he should take it easy oo before Buhari go send Dss
Re: Barrister Ejiofor Takes #FreeNnamdiKanu Campaign To Odumeje's Church (Photos) by gazza07(m): 10:07am On Aug 12, 2021
With God all things are possible. Prayer also is the key
Jerryherd:
How exactly will this include Secession and referendum into our Federal Constitution

1 Like

Re: Barrister Ejiofor Takes #FreeNnamdiKanu Campaign To Odumeje's Church (Photos) by Ceenachi: 10:07am On Aug 12, 2021
stanluiz:
Barrister Ejiofor is a dumb and incompetent lawyer. He should not take that madness to the church.

Police should arrest him for public disturbance.

Zombie

6 Likes

Re: Barrister Ejiofor Takes #FreeNnamdiKanu Campaign To Odumeje's Church (Photos) by ccollins(m): 10:07am On Aug 12, 2021
DefHQ:

DSS do not obey court order
that's a lie, DSS do obey court orders, don't listen to media tirades and ruckus

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News / FG Gave Olayinka Sonayon Fisher, Cocaine Trafficker Passport Contract - Hundeyin / Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.