Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited (5183 Views)

List Of Nigerians Who Have Been Extradited To The U.S / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday / The Fact That Kanu Is Freely Traveling The World Proves He Is Not A Terrorist (2) (3) (4)

Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by rdokoye: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
goatgoat093:
(1) Kanu will definitely not be given a fair trial, this man has tormented Buhari's government and the North so much that an extra-judicial type of trial will be conducted and Kanu will be executed.

(2) Kanu's arrest and possible execution will now bring out the IPOB/ESN militias in full force with possible collaboration with Ambazonians with the type of weaponry never seen or expected, it's going to be full fleged war that will be unleashed on security forces in the East with possible acts of sabotage in other parts of Nigeria, so many more soldiers and Police men in the East and so many people will die... Igbos prepare for more bloodshed and start coming back to the East to die for your ancestral land.

(3). If Kanu is killed, a more deadly leader with some military experience might merge and operate covertly, I fear a Shekau type situation now emerging in the East and the fanaticism now growing among the IPOB members will hit a scary level.

Mazi Kanu you fought for the cause to the best of your ability despite your flaws and mistakes... at least you did what no Igbo man has had the balls to do including your critics... but you were betrayed by your own leaders who sold you out. I fear this might be the end of Nnamdi Kanu, and I'm even more scared of what is to come.

What would fighting in the SE achieve? If that were to occur, the other ethnic groups, would just sit idly by and do nothing, like they did in the past. Then after the conflict, they'll run to the Church and pray for a better Nigeria that they are unwilling to make better with their own blood and sweat.

If Kanu dies, the person who comes in after Buhari will be in an almost impossible situation, when it comes to keeping Nigeria intact. Buhari has circumvented and violated Nigeria's laws on many occasions and he's gotten away with it, primarily because he has Northern Nigerians in all strategic positions of power, but when he steps down, Nigeria will return to a real nation, and they'll have to pick up the pieces, just like they did in 1999.

They'll have to manage the huge debt profile, the insecurity issue, the ethnic tension, the secessionists, the constitutional amendments, and the list is growing as each month Buhari remains in office, doing absolutely nothing but further dividing the country.

This is why nations need GOOD leaders and not former dictators, to thrive.

Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by NewDelhi(m): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
MICHEALADEX:

Lol I guess this is ipob spokesperson speaking cuz this seems like your plans already... Anyways the game is still leading 0 : 2 Federal government leading.

The very mistake KANU made was to travel abroad and not just travel abroad but travel to a country where he could be extradited. ordinarily should have gone to places like Panama set up his radio station there and start communicating with his people but here unfortunately he went to the UK a country that has strong diplomatic ties with Nigeria
Exactly. He was so foolish going to hide in the UK of all countries. Common man.
Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
rdokoye:

ANC were also tagged a terrorist group by the Apartheid South African Government, this obviously the same thing. Tagging IPOB as a terrorist group is fascisms, that's what the whole world thinks, when they look at Nigeria. They're not considering any law(s) in Nigeria, because it's illegal to label secessionists at terrorist's. That's why the UN Charter was put together, to prevent incidents like that in the Balkans from ever occurring again, and Nigeria signed that UN Charter, so it's currently acting in direct contradiction to that agreement.

You're very correct he was granted bail and eventually he jumped bail and outside the country started instigating his people against the government and destroying government properties buying guns running guns and at the end of the day running down the entire military system in the east this is an act that has been deadly to handle by the Federal government and they know he was going to fall into it.
if he hadn't jumped bail stayed and process his case, nobody was going to kill him cuz he will become a bone in the neck of the Federal government and that will make it easy for him to fight for his agitations for biafra. Take sowore for instance
Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by fozapi(m): 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
goatgoat093:
(1) Kanu will definitely not be given a fair trial, this man has tormented Buhari's government and the North so much that an extra-judicial type of trial will be conducted and Kanu will be executed.

(2) Kanu's arrest and possible execution will now bring out the IPOB/ESN militias in full force with possible collaboration with Ambazonians with the type of weaponry never seen or expected, it's going to be full fleged war that will be unleashed on security forces in the East with possible acts of sabotage in other parts of Nigeria, so many more soldiers and Police men in the East and so many people will die... Igbos prepare for more bloodshed and start coming back to the East to die for your ancestral land.

(3). If Kanu is killed, a more deadly leader with some military experience might merge and operate covertly, I fear a Shekau type situation now emerging in the East and the fanaticism now growing among the IPOB members will hit a scary level.

Mazi Kanu you fought for the cause to the best of your ability despite your flaws and mistakes... at least you did what no Igbo man has had the balls to do including your critics... but you were betrayed by your own leaders who sold you out. I fear this might be the end of Nnamdi Kanu, and I'm even more scared of what is to come.

I dare the Nigerian government to kill kanu, we would. Go zombie on all of you, hirosima would be child's play

Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by fozapi(m): 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Take this thread to the crime section, please. There's nothing political about this man's brouhaha cool

Close mouth
Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by Lordsonn: 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
Even we the Christian northerners in the east may not be spared.
You are on point in that number 2. It's going to be scary except God intervenes.
Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
This arrest really pain IPOB miscreants sha

Omo Ibo, take heart, you hear?
Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
goatgoat093:

All these nonsense you wrote will start and end in your father's compound in the East.

Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by Skillsnigeria: 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
We are watching sha
Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by Ekpeitit(m): 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
goatgoat093:

Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by Ekpeitit(m): 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ewu,shut up and go back to your spare parts shop.

Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by GrandFinale2021(m): 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
goatgoat093:

it's going to be a life sentence bro, he won't be sentenced to death as you've wrongly speculated
Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by GrandFinale2021(m): 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

All these nonsense you wrote will start and end in your father's compound in the East.
na one low live spare parts dealer dey type that from his shop.
Just ignore him

Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by naijapips02: 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
goatgoat093:

Trash. Igbos will not do shishi. Nnamdi kanu is 100% on his own. We have more important things to do than fight for an albino dicckhead.

Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by Koko1119: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
dey we give him money & let him go.
Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by Misterone: 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
goatgoat093:

If you don't know, Kanu is a rat and has been ratting on you guys for more than a week. If you think he was arrested on Sunday you lie. He has been in the bag for more than a week. Now he was arrested in his hideout therefore his Phones, laptops and other communication gadgets would be in the hand of Security agents. Things like names of Sponsors, bank accounts, Sleeper cells, points of attack, etc would be known by now. Government would have kept kanu's capture Secret for months if not for interpol insistence on protocol and fair hearing hence he was brought to a judge on an existing charge to make his detention legal. soon there would be a crackdown and further arrest.

Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by rdokoye: 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
MICHEALADEX:

You're very correct he was granted bail and eventually he jumped bail and outside the country started instigating his people against the government and destroying government properties buying guns running guns and at the end of the day running down the entire military system in the east this is an act that has been deadly to handle by the Federal government and they know he was going to fall into it.
if he hadn't jumped bail stayed and process his case, nobody was going to kill him cuz he will become a bone in the neck of the Federal government and that will make it easy for him to fight for his agitations for biafra. Take sowore for instance

You didn't jump bail, he fled an assassination. Stop being obtuse.

He also stated on many occasions that he had nothing to do with unknown gunmen and in some instances, made note of an impending attack that he had no involvement in, but had sourced the information from people within the government.

He's in Nigeria now, and whatever the government does from this point on, will determine the fate of the country.
Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by rdokoye: 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Ewu,shut up and go back to your spare parts shop.

Why are you showing pictures of starving children? Are you okay? See, this is the difference between Africans and non-Africans. The genocide against the Jews happened, the Germans apologized, paid reparations, and passed laws to ensure the atrocities of that era are never made light of.

In Africa, they commit genocide, and brag about it, then show pictures of suffering human beings as a way of provoking those they committed such atrocities against. And tomorrow you'll ask, "why do Igbo people want out of Nigeria?" Would you want to live in a country filled with people that committed such evils about it, then tried to cover it up. You people don't even teach it in school nor have you apologized for it.

You should be careful, because God doesn't like ugly, and you're being extremely ugly. I'm surprised posts like yours don't elicit a banning, especially from a website/forum that claims to be against succession.

Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
rdokoye:

You didn't jump bail, he fled an assassination. Stop being obtuse.

He also stated on many occasions that he had nothing to do with unknown gunmen and in some instances, made note of an impending attack that he had no involvement in, but had sourced the information from people within the government.

He's in Nigeria now, and whatever the government does from this point on, will determine the fate of the country.

So are you making an excuse for him so he couldn't have fled to another part of the country within Africa within the continent that he fled back to London and didn't make its case known, but it's by getting the people to burn down Lagos Burn down the airport burn everywhere, kill people call people names un printable names are no we shouldn't be doing this the fact that is jumped bill Broadway flood assassination or whatsoever you may call it is not an excuse for him to get over there and start is to getting the people of the Eastern region against the government killing police whatever I said in in any form to deny the fact that was never involved in in the unknown gun men we're not work based on the fact that they actually ascribe or created and I finishing with them p
Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by Upjis: 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
Shut up
Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by SonofLothbrok: 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
GambaOsaka:

100% fallacy.
You are on your own.

No he is not. There is going to be a more brutal commander on board. The very reason IPOB and ESN will take up arms against the Government should anything happen to Kanu.
Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by udede(m): 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
I think you are almost right if not for the execution thing. Nigeria cannot buy the courage any where in this world to execute MNK
Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by GambaOsaka: 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
SonofLothbrok:

No he is not. There is going to be a more brutal commander on board. The very reason IPOB and ESN will take up arms against the Government should anything happen to Kanu.

And deep down, you think violence is the best way to go about it? It will only lead to destruction in that region.
Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by Obindigbo: 1:07am On Jun 30, 2021
Lets wait and see what plays out in the end.......but I feel that it's either more bloodshed or peace will return to the East but in any case, this is Nigeria
Re: Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited by rdokoye: 1:33am On Jun 30, 2021
MICHEALADEX:

So are you making an excuse for him so he couldn't have fled to another part of the country within Africa within the continent that he fled back to London and didn't make its case known, but it's by getting the people to burn down Lagos Burn down the airport burn everywhere, kill people call people names un printable names are no we shouldn't be doing this the fact that is jumped bill Broadway flood assassination or whatsoever you may call it is not an excuse for him to get over there and start is to getting the people of the Eastern region against the government killing police whatever I said in in any form to deny the fact that was never involved in in the unknown gun men we're not work based on the fact that they actually ascribe or created and I finishing with them p

I'm not making any excuses, I'm speaking/writing the TRUTH. If you want to prosecute him, at least do it in honesty, don't make things up, by attributing things to him that had/have nothing to do with him. The protests in Lagos had/have nothing to do with Nnamdi, and it's the same with the UNKNOWN gunmen. "Unknown" being the operative word.

Kanu hasn't broken any laws, not in Nigeria or abroad. Since when was calling Nigeria a Zoo, a crime? Or lambasting politicians a sin? Or campaigning for a separate nation? The whole world has learnt from prior mistakes, that's why the UN Charter on indigenous rights for self determination was established.

Killing or arresting Kanu won't do anything, it won't stop the agitation, because the agitation is ideological, it's not physical. Nor will it make those Igbo's who are a part of the movement feel or want to be Nigerian. If Buhari was serious about dealing with this problem, he would have first, appointed a proportionate number of Igbo people into his cabinet. He would have been at the forefront of a constitutional amendment, and he would have treated everyone in Nigeria equally, that means, went after the bandits, Fulani herdsman and the REAL terrorists, that are killing THOUSANDS of people in the country. Instead of pretending as though they don't exist.

Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) / Aiteo Oil Spill: Dickson Calls For Compensation For Communities Affected / 2023: Nigeria Needs Yahaya Bello - Rescue Naija Mission (Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89