Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof (3975 Views)

Thousands Of Women Demand The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu- Pictures / Governor Chukwuma Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures / Multiple Musicians Release Birthday Song For Nnamdi Kanu- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by TheOldGods: 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
I am a graphic designer, and I stumbled on the post of Nnamdi Kanu, just looking at the pictures I knew it was fake, but I decided to confirm.

I have an online website I use all the time to detect fake pictures and Photoshop images. I'm not saying Nnamdi Kanu was not arrested, perhaps he was, but that picture is fake. We can also see the compression style which is written as (old style).

From the first pictures marked with red, you can see this image was taken from either a Motorola camera in 2021, This brings us to the resolution. 756×1008 is not a camera resolution. Straight out of camera unless the image was edited or cropped. Look at the megapixel too, which below even 1megapixel from a real camera

From the second pix, we can see the images have some blue lines, especially at the face, and the face is very dark. Any image that is not modified will be clear all around and no dark spots. The face and body should be clear.

Tip*** look at the second image, the one that has black all through, that's where the analysis and results are.

Did you notice that the chest cloth is darker in the second image, but the legs are not. Did you notice the chest cloth or body clothing and the leg cloth don't have the same dark colour?

Also look at the hands that are handcuffed, can you see a white line on the collar in the second image, but the actual collar is black with fendi, the collar and hands where also photoshoped

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by richmond500: 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
U mean that is an imposter?

I have always believed the pōrnstar is dead and this guy is a clone, a madman names jedu from Morocco

28 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by PrinceOfLagos: 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
I know the picture of kanu on Fendi s fake

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by KillMNKnow(f): 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
grin dude is a video... The picture is a screenshot from a video.. anyways it doesn't matter. We will hang him insha Allah with the help of constitutions

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by Shellsploit: 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
same image circulating the whole media.
looks like a Photoshop. The noise on the pics especially his face is different from the other parts of the picture. The skin tone on his hand is different from his face. Nnamdi kanu was neva as slim as what was portrayed in the pics circulating all over the social media.

Btw, who uses old style jpeg compression instead of new style in 2021?

Whoever photoshopped this image below did a better job!

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by Kennyswag: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
lol.. cursed tribe grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by gidgiddy: 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
TheOldGods:
I am a graphic designer, and I stumbled on the post of Nnamdi kanu, just looking at the pictures I knew it was fake, but I decided to confirm.

I have the online website I use all the time to detect fake picture and Photoshop images. I'm not saying Nnamdi kanu was not arrested, perhaps he was, but that picture is fake.

Anyone who looks at the handcuffed hands of Kanu, and Kanu's face, and doesn't see that the picture is fake, needs to have his head examined

Kanu may have been arrested, but the picture is fake

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by CilicMarin: 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
Shellsploit:
looks like a Photoshop. The noise on the pics especially his face is different from the other parts of the picture.

That man is not Kanu, if you lookar his head very well, it is not that flat, like other IPOB members...even his hair is yellow instead of white...And he is feeling sober unlike Ohamadike...

Summary: Buhari arrested Chaoparu Iiaboku from Togo and claimed he was Nnamdi Kanu...

Nnamdi is invisible can NEVER be arrested by Muslim DSS..

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by TheOldGods: 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
KillMNKnow:
grin dude is a video... The picture is a screenshot from a video.. anyways it doesn't matter. We will hang him insha Allah with the help of constitutions
a video with a resolution of 756×1008 please which screen resolution is that?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by BosseJ: 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
I knew it all along. The Kanu being paraded is a clone. The real Kanu must be watching all this charade and smiling while eating Isi-Ewu with Hero larger beer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by TheOldGods: 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
Shellsploit:
looks like a Photoshop. The noise on the pics especially his face is different from the other parts of the picture.

Btw, who uses old style jpeg compression instead of the new style in 2021?
exactly, why is it the same image, why don't we have another image?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by KillMNKnow(f): 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
TheOldGods:
a video with a resolution of 756×1008 please which screen resolution is that?
tab camera
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by Cossybob(m): 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
Damn nigga
I wasn't convinced one bit when I saw the picture. I knew already it was a photo shop concept. I can't believe this particular picture made it to the Frontpage. Some moderators ehhn
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by TheOldGods: 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
Shellsploit:
looks like a Photoshop. The noise on the pics especially his face is different from the other parts of the picture. The skin tone on his hand is different from his face. Nnamdi kanu was neva as slim as what was portrayed in the pics circulating all over the social media.

Btw, who uses old style jpeg compression instead of new style in 2021?

Whoever photoshopped this image below did a better job!
grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
grin.... Just like the JUBRIL OF SUDAN abi grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by TheOldGods: 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
KillMNKnow:
tab camera
which one?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by nrexzy: 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lool...
U Dey forget say website and servers get their own image compression
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by vedaxcool(m): 8:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
CilicMarin:

That man is not Kanu, if you lookar his head very well, it is not that flat, like other IPOB members...even his hair is yellow instead of white...And he is feeling sober unlike Ohamadike...

Summary: Buhari arrested Chaoparu Iiaboku from Togo and claimed he was Nnamdi Kanu...

grin grin grin please don't kill person

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by limeta(f): 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
KillMNKnow:

If you like eat him
we will never give up our land to the fulani caliphate
get that into your head and remember to tell your satan of sokoto

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by KillMNKnow(f): 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
limeta:

If you like eat him
Dude you don't know anything about the future

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by survivor10(m): 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Dude you don't know anything about the future

You know the future abi?

Kill him, but You can't kill the Biafra ideology

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by KillMNKnow(f): 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
survivor10:

You know the future abi?

Kill him, but You can't kill the Biafra ideology
we don't give a single fck about Biafra. Lugard convince us to join the Royal Niger Company. And nobody will stop us from getting our Dividends. We will choice when to opt out. Not some lowlifes baiting us to.... Mtwss

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by OnionBandit(f): 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
CilicMarin:

cheesy cheesy

Honestly, I still can't believe the albino is now in the hands of the Fulani janja-weed government

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by tolugar: 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
This site is prohibited since this Kanu news hit

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by ThatFairGuy1: 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
This must be that impostor, Judas Ngueso from Gabon lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by yommen: 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
KillMNKnow:

You will hang him Insha Allah Okay!!! Will all your problems be solved by then? Will hanging Kanu bring an end to Boko haram and banditry?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by KillMNKnow(f): 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
yommen:

You will hang him Insha Allah Okay!!! Will all your problems be solved by then? Will hanging Kanu bring an end to Boko haram and banditry?
Dude we cared more about our ego.... Revenge is more important than those issues.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by Emilokoiyawon: 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is not the problem with Nigeria.

The problem with Nigeria is directly connected to the following:

Fulani herdsmen

Extreme Islam

Corrupt politicans.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by Kccheechy(m): 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
Y'all should stop all these nonsense!!! The fact remains that he has been arrested!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
limeta:

If you like eat him
Who is a fulani? That fool? No, you're wrong. He is an asslicker from the tribe of people who are Christians but say "in Allah's name" after swearing in. Their asslicking is legendary.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by TheOldGods: 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kccheechy:
Y'all should stop all these nonsense!!! The fact remains that he has been arrested!!!
arrested with fake pictures
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by LamidiCownu: 10:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nonexistent:
Who is a fulani? That fool? No, you're wrong. He is an asslicker from the tribe of people who are Christians but say "in Allah's name" after swearing in. Their asslicking is legendary.
I feel your pain osu .
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breakdown Of The APC Delegates Votes By States And Zones / 1 Million Man March for Peter Obi In Akwa Ibom, 3rd September 2022 , Time 9:am / Throwback:NDLEA Bubu Marwa Started Multi-Billion Airline After He Left Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.