Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,517 members, 7,861,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof (3991 Views)

Thousands Of Women Demand The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu- Pictures / Governor Chukwuma Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures / Multiple Musicians Release Birthday Song For Nnamdi Kanu- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by PAWG(m): 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
Futile effort and total waste of time. Nigerians always forming Sherlock Holmes for nothing .

OP analyze Buhari’s pictures and tell us whether he’s fake too.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
LamidiCownu:

I feel your pain osu .
grin grin
What pain? I'm currently drinking and smoking my weed. I also have a mountain of eba and egwusi soup to eat after that. Go and drink your garri, afonja muslim. Buhari will continue to be our president. It is good that pocahantas and her boyfriend have stopped doing giveaway on nairaland, you ewedu eaters will continue to starve.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by Bahun(m): 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
Which constitution this AKUYA dey talk of?
KillMNKnow:
grin dude is a video... The picture is a screenshot from a video.. anyways it doesn't matter. We will hang him insha Allah with the help of constitutions
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by LamidiCownu: 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nonexistent:
What pain? I'm currently drinking and smoking my weed. I also have a mountain of eba and egwusi soup to eat after that. Go and drink your garri, afonja muslim. Buhari will continue to be our president. It is good that pocahantas and her boyfriend have stopped doing giveaway on nairaland, you ewedu eaters will continue to starve.
So much tears. The pain is palpable.
What a sad day for every osu out there.

Are you sure it's not smelly akpu and sniper you are about to eat ?? grin grin

Chai.. Jibril is a wicked man. He loves dealing with Dotians . Buhari has turned osu yeebowls to a laughing stock grin grin

Death to all flat..headed smelly akpu munching osu pigs including the loser above grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by LamidiCownu: 10:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nonexistent:
Aturu, go and soak your garri. Nobody is feeling bad because we already have come to terms that MNK planned to sacrifice himself. Death to all afonjas. Your pastor brother is in a cage in Aso rock shouting "Allah is lord" while they fucck him from behind but you are here crying for people who don't give a fucck about you.
See this osu scum . It's not even up to 12hours and you losers are doing a 360 degree already.
What a tribe of cowardly Judas grin

I wish I could get some garri across to the albino scam artist in Kuje because he ll be needing a lot of it for his watery beans cheesy cheesy

The only good osu yeebowl is the dead one . Back to back to back losers

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by LamidiCownu: 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kennyswag:
you don't give a fucck and you wrote all this episode under profuse sweating and tears? grin grin
Modafucking igbo bastard and dotian grin grin
He actually needs a hug at the moment.
They are yet to recover from the shock . Their hero was caught like a rat grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by Kennyswag: 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
LamidiCownu:

He actually needs a hug at the moment.
They are yet to recover from the shock . Their hero was caught like a rat grin
dont mind that dingbat
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by ruggedtimi(m): 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
TheOldGods:
I am a graphic designer, and I stumbled on the post of Nnamdi Kanu, just looking at the pictures I knew it was fake, but I decided to confirm.

I have an online website I use all the time to detect fake pictures and Photoshop images. I'm not saying Nnamdi Kanu was not arrested, perhaps he was, but that picture is fake. We can also see the compression style which is written as (old style).

From the first pictures marked with red, you can see this image was taken from either a Motorola camera in 2021, This brings us to the resolution. 756×1008 is not a camera resolution. Straight out of camera unless the image was edited or cropped. Look at the megapixel too, which below even 1megapixel from a real camera

From the second pix, we can see the images have some blue lines, especially at the face, and the face is very dark. Any image that is not modified will be clear all around and no dark spots. The face and body should be clear.

Tip*** look at the second image, the one that has black all through, that's where the analysis and results are.

Did you notice that the chest cloth is darker in the second image, but the legs are not. Did you notice the chest cloth or body clothing and the leg cloth don't have the same dark colour?

Also look at the hands that are handcuffed, can you see a white line on the collar in the second image, but the actual collar is black with fendi, the collar and hands where also photoshoped
baba see wetin you cause..

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by TheOldGods: 11:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
ruggedtimi:
baba see wetin you cause..
nigerians, will always make a mess everywhere they go
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by gidgiddy: 12:59am On Jun 30, 2021
TheOldGods:
I am a graphic designer, and I stumbled on the post of Nnamdi Kanu, just looking at the pictures I knew it was fake, but I decided to confirm.

I have an online website I use all the time to detect fake pictures and Photoshop images. I'm not saying Nnamdi Kanu was not arrested, perhaps he was, but that picture is fake. We can also see the compression style which is written as (old style).

From the first pictures marked with red, you can see this image was taken from either a Motorola camera in 2021, This brings us to the resolution. 756×1008 is not a camera resolution. Straight out of camera unless the image was edited or cropped. Look at the megapixel too, which below even 1megapixel from a real camera

From the second pix, we can see the images have some blue lines, especially at the face, and the face is very dark. Any image that is not modified will be clear all around and no dark spots. The face and body should be clear.

Tip*** look at the second image, the one that has black all through, that's where the analysis and results are.

Did you notice that the chest cloth is darker in the second image, but the legs are not. Did you notice the chest cloth or body clothing and the leg cloth don't have the same dark colour?

Also look at the hands that are handcuffed, can you see a white line on the collar in the second image, but the actual collar is black with fendi, the collar and hands where also photoshoped

The picture was just too fake. The picture of the face that was photoshopped was obviously the resolution of a video. The person took a screen shot of a video Kanu was in them photoshopped it on the person wearing the Fendi along with the guard

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by Ekpeitit(m): 1:11am On Jun 30, 2021
TheOldGods:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by Ekpeitit(m): 1:13am On Jun 30, 2021
Denial is usually the first stage of grief,all Biafrans are in denial right now.
Don't worry,reality will set in soon.
Ewu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by TheOldGods: 6:21am On Jun 30, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Denial is usually the first stage of grief,all Biafrans are in denial right now.
Don't worry,reality will set in soon.
Ewu.
he could be arrested, but that picture is fake, and not truly him. His real pictures where he was arrested is not yet out.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by TheOldGods: 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nonexistent:
Who is a fulani? That fool? No, you're wrong. He is an asslicker from the tribe of people who are Christians but say "in Allah's name" after swearing in. Their asslicking is legendary.
imagine if UK government steps in, because Nnamdi is their citizen,and declare they want his trial done in UK his country grin grin grin grin , or Buhari will never come for ear checkups.. grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Pictures Is Fake With Proof by Mchawi(f): 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
Kennyswag:
lol.. cursed tribe grin

You and your family are cursed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Over 60,000 Traffic Offenders Arrested In Lagos in 2021 – FRSC / Guys I Just Received A Revelation On The Next President Of Nigeria. / Labour Party New Leadership Should Withdraw All Legal Charges Against APC —Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.