Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,454 members, 7,843,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

IPOB Worldwide Directorate Of State Will Release Press Statement In 24 Hours - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Worldwide Directorate Of State Will Release Press Statement In 24 Hours (1122 Views)

Breaking News : Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As Leader Of IPOB Worldwide - Pics / Buhari Hosts Fashola & Members Of Election Planning & Monitoring Directorate(pho / Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Worldwide Directorate Of State Will Release Press Statement In 24 Hours by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
The IPOB worldwide directorate of state will be releasing an official press release in less than 24 hours.

The Head of Biafra defence forces has given the UK, Nigeria and the International community 72 hours to release MNK in good health.

All Biafrans worldwide are to relax and not panic. The command structure is in place to continue the fight to the very end.

Those who have written off IPOB are comedians. This is the beginning.

In an earlier news , spokesman Simon Ekpa promised a redoubling of effort to achieve Biafra and free MNK.

The anger is high , huge and pressing . Let’s pray for Nigeria and a peaceful solution to this crisis.

There is fear and anger everywhere and more soldiers and police have been seen on the streets in the South East.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Worldwide Directorate Of State Will Release Press Statement In 24 Hours by naijapips02: 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
Chest beating bunch of olukus

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Worldwide Directorate Of State Will Release Press Statement In 24 Hours by KillMNKnow(f): 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
"IPOB worldwide" grin this people and online packaging. Congress of Yahoo boys and drug traffickers here and there. Chest beaters

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Worldwide Directorate Of State Will Release Press Statement In 24 Hours by after4: 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
You think so?

grin grin grin
naijapips02:
Chest beating bunch of olukus

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Worldwide Directorate Of State Will Release Press Statement In 24 Hours by Abdul05: 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
There is nothing you can do.omo forget,.kanu is gone forever.

Just say bye bye grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Worldwide Directorate Of State Will Release Press Statement In 24 Hours by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
KillMNKnow:
"IPOB worldwide" grin this people and online packaging. Congress of Yahoo boys and drug traffickers here and there. Chest beaters

I am not an IPOB member , I am only repeating what I just heard on IPOB YouTube , Lmao. grin

Meanwhile , it’s better to be a chest beater than a slave in your own country.

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Worldwide Directorate Of State Will Release Press Statement In 24 Hours by kettykin: 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
This man's arrest should be handled with utmost caution and care otherwise this will only be the case of something else

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Worldwide Directorate Of State Will Release Press Statement In 24 Hours by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
Abdul05:
There is nothing you can do.KANU is gone forever.

Just say bye bye grin

Okay ooo, make we dey see.
Re: IPOB Worldwide Directorate Of State Will Release Press Statement In 24 Hours by KillMNKnow(f): 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
Wewillalwayswin:

I am not an IPOB member , I am only repeating what I just heard on IPOB YouTube , Lmao. grin

Meanwhile , it’s better to be a chest beater than a slave in your own country.
Who is slave. Lol grin
Re: IPOB Worldwide Directorate Of State Will Release Press Statement In 24 Hours by OnionBandit(f): 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
Abdul05:
There is nothing you can do.omo forget,.kanu is gone forever.

Just say bye bye grin
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Worldwide Directorate Of State Will Release Press Statement In 24 Hours by bukxy: 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
BUHARI is the root of all evil!!!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Worldwide Directorate Of State Will Release Press Statement In 24 Hours by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
OnionBandit:
grin grin

Ah, here comes the head slammer from Auchi, don’t rejoice too soon, it’s going to be a very long haul cheesy

1 Like

Re: IPOB Worldwide Directorate Of State Will Release Press Statement In 24 Hours by wwwihy: 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
KillMNKnow:

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Worldwide Directorate Of State Will Release Press Statement In 24 Hours by OnionBandit(f): 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
Wewillalwayswin:

Ah, here comes the head slammer from Auchi, don’t rejoice too soon, it’s going to be a very long haul cheesy
cheesy cheesy

1 Share

Re: IPOB Worldwide Directorate Of State Will Release Press Statement In 24 Hours by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
OnionBandit:
cheesy cheesy

You keep rats ? Dirty bastard cheesy

1 Like

Re: IPOB Worldwide Directorate Of State Will Release Press Statement In 24 Hours by AustineE1: 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
I pray and hope this issue is handled with wisdom,history has it that whenever a liberation fighter or a rebel leader goes down,the one that comes to take over eventually becomes more vicious.....life in itself abhors vacuum. I think this is the right opportunity for the government to seek for truce and see if thinks can be made right.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Worldwide Directorate Of State Will Release Press Statement In 24 Hours by OnionBandit(f): 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
Wewillalwayswin:

You keep rats ? Dirty bastard cheesy

1 Like

Re: IPOB Worldwide Directorate Of State Will Release Press Statement In 24 Hours by Kinematics: 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
As always...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Worldwide Directorate Of State Will Release Press Statement In 24 Hours by Asgard73: 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nothing me.. ga..

In his place let another take

IPOB should not bring war to east.. make dem look for federal government fight ..

Igbos no need war.
Re: IPOB Worldwide Directorate Of State Will Release Press Statement In 24 Hours by mrvitalis(m): 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
AustineE1:
I pray and hope this issue is handled with wisdom,history has it that whenever a liberation fighter or a rebel leader goes down,the one that comes to take over eventually becomes more vicious.....life in itself abhors vacuum. I think this is the right opportunity for the government to seek for truce and see if thinks can be made right.
Restructuring along regional line is the only middle ground

Can Nigerian government offer that ?

Money or position don't interest people like kanu
Re: IPOB Worldwide Directorate Of State Will Release Press Statement In 24 Hours by Burruchaga71(m): 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
kettykin:
This man's arrest should be handled with utmost caution and care otherwise this will only be the case of something else
Gbam
Re: IPOB Worldwide Directorate Of State Will Release Press Statement In 24 Hours by FreeIgbos: 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nigeria always ends up shooting itself at the foot. I hope this doesn't end up biting them hard.

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Woman Performs Miracle And Deliverance Like Christians (video) / LFTZ. Asiwaju Tinubu, A Dream Accomplished. A Great Visionary. / Did The North Use Juju To Make Igbos Turn On Themselves?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.