Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,853 members, 7,851,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

Macron Inaugurates France-Nigeria Council, Appoints Samad Rabiu As President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Macron Inaugurates France-Nigeria Council, Appoints Samad Rabiu As President (18596 Views)

PDP Presidential Campaign Council Appoints Dele Momodu, Others As Directors / France-Nigeria Business Council: Buhari Congratulates BUA Boss, Abdulsamad Rabiu / Samad Rabiu Launches $100 Million Annual African Fund For Social Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Macron Inaugurates France-Nigeria Council, Appoints Samad Rabiu As President by Thisis2raw(m): 6:02am On Jun 30, 2021
then wetin dey been invite Buhari for?
Re: Macron Inaugurates France-Nigeria Council, Appoints Samad Rabiu As President by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 30, 2021
Expensive2000:
Dem go soon sell these country

Every country invests in other countries.

A lot of car manufacturing in the UK is done by Japanese, Chinese, and German companies. I doubt anyone believes the UK has been sold to China, Germany and Japan

Besides, Nigeria can be a manufacturing superpower...if we all stop underfunding technical education in favour of university degrees that mean nada

2 Likes

Re: Macron Inaugurates France-Nigeria Council, Appoints Samad Rabiu As President by slowice(m): 6:03am On Jun 30, 2021
Wetin rabiu wear sef grin so e go under box go bring old coat wey e papa wear as a teacher in 1913 wear go business summit grin

Aboki sha

1 Like

Re: Macron Inaugurates France-Nigeria Council, Appoints Samad Rabiu As President by Expensive2000(m): 6:16am On Jun 30, 2021
Beancounter93:

Every country invests in other countries.

A lot of car manufacturing in the UK is done by Japanese, Chinese, and German companies. I doubt anyone believes the UK has been sold to China, Germany and Japan

Besides, Nigeria can be a manufacturing superpower...if we all stop underfunding technical education in favour of university degrees that mean nada
Go sit-down on place abeg
Re: Macron Inaugurates France-Nigeria Council, Appoints Samad Rabiu As President by BigBashiru: 6:26am On Jun 30, 2021
buikem2:
Run away and avoid anything France like deadly leprosy.
That's a selfish country whose only aim is to become rich by impoverishment of African countries. They are evil.

Better to do business with North Korea than with France.

God forbid they get their hands into Nigeria.

Un pays de merde, la France !

Someone that gets it and knows the truth.. .

1 Like

Re: Macron Inaugurates France-Nigeria Council, Appoints Samad Rabiu As President by BigBashiru: 6:27am On Jun 30, 2021
fredoooooo:
I hate any france or Belgium cooperation ...
They came to Africa with the mission to extort and destroy. They're wicked atleast the british are more Diplomatic .
When are qe going to stop qorking qith all these Systemic Colonisation? undecided

I won't be surprised if France tries to meddle in Nigeria's next presidential elections!

2 Likes

Re: Macron Inaugurates France-Nigeria Council, Appoints Samad Rabiu As President by BigBashiru: 6:33am On Jun 30, 2021
JEWELofHELL:

https://www.thecable.ng/macron-inaugurates-france-nigeria-business-council-appoints-abdul-samad-rabiu-as-president

it's the mumu African governments that deal with France that have themselves to blame.
Re: Macron Inaugurates France-Nigeria Council, Appoints Samad Rabiu As President by CSTRR: 6:33am On Jun 30, 2021
I hope macron is not trying to bring Nigeria under french control.

Anyway, no need to worry.

The British will not allow such interference in their sphere of influence.
Re: Macron Inaugurates France-Nigeria Council, Appoints Samad Rabiu As President by lakesider(m): 6:37am On Jun 30, 2021
Expect peace in Nigeria after this Deal. France is a major sponsor of terrorism in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Macron Inaugurates France-Nigeria Council, Appoints Samad Rabiu As President by BigBashiru: 6:37am On Jun 30, 2021
JEWELofHELL:

https://www.thecable.ng/macron-inaugurates-france-nigeria-business-council-appoints-abdul-samad-rabiu-as-president

before you know it France will sponsor jihadists in Nigeria then deploy 5000 soldiers into Nigeria for "peace keeping". stay away from France
Re: Macron Inaugurates France-Nigeria Council, Appoints Samad Rabiu As President by Iceyjayz: 6:44am On Jun 30, 2021
fredoooooo:
I hate any france or Belgium cooperation ...
They came to Africa with the mission to extort and destroy. They're wicked atleast the british are more Diplomatic .
When are qe going to stop qorking qith all these Systemic Colonisation? undecided
Mehn France are the worst, what they did to Haiti back then really destroyed that country, up to this moment I don't think Haiti have recovered. at least British are cool but France, hell no!
Re: Macron Inaugurates France-Nigeria Council, Appoints Samad Rabiu As President by Iceyjayz: 6:46am On Jun 30, 2021
Expensive2000:

Instead of you to learn you are here being silly, use Google and check what happened to countries they colonized.
Re: Macron Inaugurates France-Nigeria Council, Appoints Samad Rabiu As President by BigBashiru: 6:47am On Jun 30, 2021
JEWELofHELL:

this is a big mistake. "Councils" never end! You have just given France grip on Nigeria. those guys could use nnamdi kanu or boko haram to try to destabilize nigeria then station 5000 of their soldiers in Lagos, Onitsha, Kano, Abuja, Onne and where all Nigeria's oil and minerals are for "peace keeping". this is exactly what they have done in Mali.
Re: Macron Inaugurates France-Nigeria Council, Appoints Samad Rabiu As President by BigBashiru: 6:49am On Jun 30, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Mehn France are the worst, what they did to Haiti back then really destroyed that country, up to this moment I don't think Haiti have recovered. at least British are cool but France, hell no!

France did not do anything to Haiti. Haiti allowed France to harm them. same in Nigeria, France is exploiting the foolishness of Nigeria in refusing this "council". so Nigeria is to blamed for being foolish.
Re: Macron Inaugurates France-Nigeria Council, Appoints Samad Rabiu As President by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 30, 2021
Oh no!

This is probably the worst news that'll come out of Nigeria this year.

France should be persona non grata in all of Africa.

Yet, the clueless Buhari administration is romancing with these full blown racists?

I won't be surprised if the rumour that France is the one supplying the bandits and terrorists in west Africa military hardware and intelligence to undermine the region.
Re: Macron Inaugurates France-Nigeria Council, Appoints Samad Rabiu As President by BigBashiru: 6:56am On Jun 30, 2021
CSTRR:
I hope macron is not trying to bring Nigeria under french control.

Anyway, no need to worry.

The British will not allow such interference in their sphere of influence.

they can gang up together to achieve their common interests while the mumu African governments let them!
Re: Macron Inaugurates France-Nigeria Council, Appoints Samad Rabiu As President by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 30, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:

SHUT UP!
for what exactly??

1 Like

Re: Macron Inaugurates France-Nigeria Council, Appoints Samad Rabiu As President by Iceyjayz: 6:59am On Jun 30, 2021
BigBashiru:

France did not do anything to Haiti. Haiti allowed France to harm them. same in Nigeria, France is exploiting the foolishness of Nigeria in refusing this "council". so Nigeria is to blamed for being foolish.
I don't believe you, how did Haiti allow France to harm them? who in their right senses will allow another people to harm them?
France is a very con country, they used there cony ways to loot Haiti dry just because Haitians wants independence and want to be known as an independent nation.
Re: Macron Inaugurates France-Nigeria Council, Appoints Samad Rabiu As President by CSTRR: 7:00am On Jun 30, 2021
BigBashiru:

they can gang up together to achieve their common interests while the mumu African governments let them!
It's possible.
Re: Macron Inaugurates France-Nigeria Council, Appoints Samad Rabiu As President by BigBashiru: 7:01am On Jun 30, 2021
Iceyjayz:
I don't believe you, how did Haiti allow France to harm them? who in their right senses will allow another people to harm them?
France is a very con country, they used there cony ways to loot Haiti dry just because Haitians wants independence and want to be known as an independent nation.

isn't Nigeria foolishly participating in this council? Nigeria should have said they are not interested. by accepting the council they have opened themselves up to French harm. same as Haiti. most times, no one can harm you without getting familiar with you in some way. this council creates that familiarity.
Re: Macron Inaugurates France-Nigeria Council, Appoints Samad Rabiu As President by Brown2012: 7:07am On Jun 30, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Nothing new Northerners trade with the Europeans before the Royal Niger Company project..... We chose humility, respect for all and conservativeness over Arrogancies, disrespectful, boastful which are the signs of lowlife's

“And do not turn your face away from people in contempt, nor go about in the land exulting overmuch; surely Allah does not love any self-conceited boaster” (Quran 31:18).
But he loves Bokoharam, bandits and herdsmen who kill and your jihadist leaders, spare me that bullshit, your religion only makes people insecure because you guys kill for fun.
Re: Macron Inaugurates France-Nigeria Council, Appoints Samad Rabiu As President by KillMNKnow(f): 7:09am On Jun 30, 2021
Brown2012:

But he loves Bokoharam, bandits and herdsmen who kill and your jihadist leaders, spare me that bullshit, your religion only makes people insecure because you guys kill for fun.
let's talk about the crusaders
Re: Macron Inaugurates France-Nigeria Council, Appoints Samad Rabiu As President by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:12am On Jun 30, 2021
This thread is weird. I think the poster of this thread is more nepotistic than buhari.

I've seen similar posts in the past where yoruba/Igbo folks were appointed but their names were never used on the headline, rather, (s)he is labelled a Nigerian. But look at this empty-headed asshole who post this thread.... Well, I didn't blame him. I blame d moderators who seldom moderate nepotism on this forum.
Re: Macron Inaugurates France-Nigeria Council, Appoints Samad Rabiu As President by chaloskyx: 7:13am On Jun 30, 2021
BY THE TIME THE WEST IS DONE WITH US SORRY WOULD BE OUR NAME AS WE WOULD FOREVER BE INDEBTED TO THEM
Re: Macron Inaugurates France-Nigeria Council, Appoints Samad Rabiu As President by vickydevoka(m): 7:13am On Jun 30, 2021
ALTERNATEID:
Na suit Rabiu wear abi coat?

But wait OP, what kind of divisive headline is this? A Nigerian is a Nigerian. Twisting the original headline to this one is simply to promote bigotry and nothing else. We need to stop all these divisive slants.
Him wear am like him money. Him money large. You way your money tight u fit wear tight one

1 Like

Re: Macron Inaugurates France-Nigeria Council, Appoints Samad Rabiu As President by SeniorGee(m): 7:14am On Jun 30, 2021
Be wary of the French... They are not philanthropists... They wish to control all your generations, and resources... Be wary of the French.
Re: Macron Inaugurates France-Nigeria Council, Appoints Samad Rabiu As President by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:16am On Jun 30, 2021
Another one from France dealing a big blow on the biafra Republic. It's very funny to think Francce is on their side but in another funny twist they are now developing a stronger relationship with Nigeria government.
Re: Macron Inaugurates France-Nigeria Council, Appoints Samad Rabiu As President by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 30, 2021
Expensive2000:

tongue

1 Like

Re: Macron Inaugurates France-Nigeria Council, Appoints Samad Rabiu As President by Segzy19: 7:22am On Jun 30, 2021
The west is doing everything to hold on to Africa as they see China gaining grounds so fast in Africa.

It's a competition...

France has no interest of Africa or Nigeria in mind
Re: Macron Inaugurates France-Nigeria Council, Appoints Samad Rabiu As President by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 30, 2021
Ever since that hot slap Macron has really stepped up his game. That's good to see. Word leaders should be slapped more often. Especially African leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen Attack: We May Resort To Self Defence, Town Unions, Abia.. / Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu Welcome Baby Boy / IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.