Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

AGF Malami's Son Cools Off In His $400k Mansion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AGF Malami's Son Cools Off In His $400k Mansion (5795 Views)

Northern Governors At Malami's Son's Wedding As Attahiru Is Being Buried (Photo) / Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) / AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AGF Malami's Son Cools Off In His $400k Mansion by richmond500: 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
FakeUnity:

That shoe go feed your hungry zombie azs for 3 months, no be lie. E pass your two months salary as zombie. Google 'Boricia'.

Useless pro-abokey spanner wey go soon lost throway.

grin grin
I dont receive salary, I have my own business and I don't wear shoes that can feed me for three months so I am not interested in ur shoes. I don't wear shoes above 15k.
Goat

2 Likes

Re: AGF Malami's Son Cools Off In His $400k Mansion by hegelian: 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
richmond500:
no one in my family or extended family is a politician.
I don't care about my village thieves

Continue fighting abusing ipob, the only group giving it hot to the thieves.. Keep supporting theives and their families fighting ipob for their selfish pocket.. You think they fight ipob because they u or Nigeria abi.. Kontinu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AGF Malami's Son Cools Off In His $400k Mansion by udede(m): 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
All of una dey craze ooo. This is exactly why MNK was fighting. Today all the hungry losers are using free data to condemn him.
una nefa chii chom chim

1 Like

Re: AGF Malami's Son Cools Off In His $400k Mansion by AfonjaConehead: 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
Coneheads are less concerned.... mufutaus mumunis nurudeen tajudeen all coneheaded structures are not concerned as long as it ain't Diezani madueke or Patience Jonathan or Ansari Dokuboh...

grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AGF Malami's Son Cools Off In His $400k Mansion by richmond500: 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
hegelian:

Continue fighting abusing ipob, the only group giving it hot to the thieves.. Keep supporting theives and their families fighting ipob for their selfish pocket.. You think they fight ipob because they u or Nigeria abi.. Kontinu
I fight ipob because they are also making life difficult for the common man, they don't follow diplomatic means and are just carrying guns and making the place unsafe for people.

If they go about their struggle in a diplomatic way without attacking govt project and security personelles, people will join them,
Re: AGF Malami's Son Cools Off In His $400k Mansion by udede(m): 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
hegelian:

don't mind the members of zombie republic who do not know their real enemies.
Let them continue fighting MNK,
That's how blind fools fight

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AGF Malami's Son Cools Off In His $400k Mansion by richmond500: 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
udede:
All of una dey craze ooo. This is exactly why MNK was fighting. Today all the hungry losers are using free data to condemn him.
una nefa chii chom chim
NK is attacking security personelles and govt establishments.

If them attack politicians, I won't have problem with them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AGF Malami's Son Cools Off In His $400k Mansion by udede(m): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
richmond500:
I fight ipob because they are also making life difficult for the common man, they don't follow diplomatic means and are just carrying guns and making the place unsafe for people.

If they go about their struggle in a diplomatic way without attacking govt project and security personelles, people will join them,
what do you expect them to do when they where killed when they were carrying just flags

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AGF Malami's Son Cools Off In His $400k Mansion by richmond500: 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
udede:
don't mind the members of zombie republic who do not know their real enemies.
Let them continue fighting MNK,
That's how blind fools fight
NK was never a better person, instead of him to attack politicians, he was attacking other tribes, govt establishments and security personelles.

He was attacking the govt when he should have attacked the politicians
Re: AGF Malami's Son Cools Off In His $400k Mansion by udede(m): 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
richmond500:

remember they were killed when they were carrying only flags
They were termed terrorists when they had no single gun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AGF Malami's Son Cools Off In His $400k Mansion by richmond500: 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
udede:
what do you expect them to do when they where killed when they were carrying just flags
so because 3-5military men killed protesters, it is now right to destroy every security men u see on the street and attack govt establishments?

If that is the way out, there wouldn't be any security in USA again.

I am just against one Nigeria, I don't support NK btw
Re: AGF Malami's Son Cools Off In His $400k Mansion by FakeUnity: 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
richmond500:
I dont receive salary, I have my own business and I don't wear shoes that can feed me for three months so I am not interested in ur shoes. I don't wear shoes above 15k.
Goat

You commented on my shoes because you are interested in it, that shoe is not worth the money yours truly spends per day. How much does your measly one man 'business generate' per month?"

Men dey this forum dey try give una sense, but your likes have sworn to be f00ls till your last generation quench. grin

Shey you see as your confirmed dotted headed fulani masters like thebosstrevor1, rissimenkey, vedaxcool, onenigeria1, arrewa, bbmall, etc don disappear from thread, while you use your skull to break coconut that only them will eat.

Your pikin sef go grow old to fight for f00lanis when the likes of my children will be here to school them. Na wetin u sign be that?

cheesy

1 Like

Re: AGF Malami's Son Cools Off In His $400k Mansion by udede(m): 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
richmond500:

was it the politicians that killed defenceless ipob members carrying only flags. Was it the politician that went to their meeting place in Enugu to shoot them .
Dont pretend not to remember how they were pushed to the wall.
These men that have determined to survive all cost where once unarmed and harmless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AGF Malami's Son Cools Off In His $400k Mansion by udede(m): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
richmond500:
so because 3-5military men killed protesters, it is now right to destroy every security men u see on the street and attack govt establishments?

If that is the way out, there wouldn't be any security in USA again.

I am just against one Nigeria, I don't support NK btw
No you are wrong. The killing and intimidation of ipob became a recurrent decimal at a point. They were even branded terrorrist so they could be killed. All this were happening when these guys guys were unarmed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AGF Malami's Son Cools Off In His $400k Mansion by Noshitboi(m): 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2021
This one will be laughing at N-power applicants grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AGF Malami's Son Cools Off In His $400k Mansion by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
zoeA:
The world has never been balanced
Nigeria in particular

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AGF Malami's Son Cools Off In His $400k Mansion by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
chatinent:
My own is that he has a customized plate number.
Hehehje

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AGF Malami's Son Cools Off In His $400k Mansion by nairalandankrah: 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
richmond500:

Where is your proof!! But there are proofs of atrocities perpetrated against an unarmed ipob by security personnels

2 Likes

Re: AGF Malami's Son Cools Off In His $400k Mansion by StreetFight: 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
APC miscreants and Fulani Terrorists will act like they didn't see this thread.
#30k monthly salary & $400k mansion be like from hellfire to earth and then back to hellfire again grin

My brother, nah hunger dey cause am. A hungry man will eat anything.

1 Like

Re: AGF Malami's Son Cools Off In His $400k Mansion by Boudiccao: 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
mancoconut:
Southern Nigerians are easily the most stupid set of people in the world, brainless set of people who are content shamelessly bending over for the less educated North to keep pounding them in the arse with no lubes. It appears the only intelligent Southerners left in Nigeria are the ones mostly in the diaspora, at least those ones have some sense of pride in them... the ones in Nigeria are just irredeemably useless and perennially condemned to servitude. You'll see useless Niger Deltans ranting "our oyel, our oyel" yet Aboki dey use una oyel dey flex for Abuja and Dubai right in your face while daring you to do your worse, see how children of Northern politicians who own oil wells flaunt their wealth all over Twitter and tiktok while the average Niger Deltan still lives in the environmentally polluted and poverty-stricken creeks shouting "our oyel, our oyel"

Abeg hate the North or love them, but you've got to give it to them, those desert-dwelling sons of biTches are the masters of the South, they learned the good old classic art of "Divide and conquer" from their British protegies who taught them how to play the game.

This subjugation is what the ipob and Igbos are fighting yet Nigerians especially those from the South undermine and trash talk them.
Southern Nigerians love the oppression. When they are tired of the oppression, they will sit up and fight and stop ridiculing the Igbos that are already fighting.

2 Likes

Re: AGF Malami's Son Cools Off In His $400k Mansion by Boudiccao: 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
richmond500:

You Nigerians and anti Igbos forget things too easily. Ipob has been a non violent group for years yet suffered untold intimidation and brutality from the police and military. When you keep killing unarmed people, one day they will equally rise and give it back to you.

1 Like

Re: AGF Malami's Son Cools Off In His $400k Mansion by Tinubuadvocate: 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
[s]
colorsofrainbow:
APC miscreants and Fulani Terrorists will act like they didn't see this thread.
#30k monthly salary & $400k mansion be like from hellfire to earth and then back to hellfire again grin
[/s] work your ass and get the money too.
Re: AGF Malami's Son Cools Off In His $400k Mansion by ictjobber: 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
zoeA:
The world has never been balanced

You mean Africa
Re: AGF Malami's Son Cools Off In His $400k Mansion by Philipmems(m): 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
mancoconut:
Southern Nigerians are easily the most stupid set of people in the world, brainless set of people who are content shamelessly bending over for the less educated North to keep pounding them in the arse with no lubes. It appears the only intelligent Southerners left in Nigeria are the ones mostly in the diaspora, at least those ones have some sense of pride in them... the ones in Nigeria are just irredeemably useless and perennially condemned to servitude. You'll see useless Niger Deltans ranting "our oyel, our oyel" yet Aboki dey use una oyel dey flex for Abuja and Dubai right in your face while daring you to do your worse, see how children of Northern politicians who own oil wells flaunt their wealth all over Twitter and tiktok while the average Niger Deltan still lives in the environmentally polluted and poverty-stricken creeks shouting "our oyel, our oyel"

Abeg hate the North or love them, but you've got to give it to them, those desert-dwelling sons of biTches are the masters of the South, they learned the good old classic art of "Divide and conquer" from their British protegies who taught them how to play the game.

Well said.
Re: AGF Malami's Son Cools Off In His $400k Mansion by Tomilola360: 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
our money... awon barawo
Re: AGF Malami's Son Cools Off In His $400k Mansion by Reeses: 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ndi Ara. Yourba and ndi one Nigeria. How far?
Re: AGF Malami's Son Cools Off In His $400k Mansion by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:55am On Jul 01, 2021
blizard44:
cheesy grin

Maybe you want to visit DSS
So anyone that says the truth now visit DSS

Interesting time ahead

Malami, is your son into Yahoo's business What's his source of income

1 Like

Re: AGF Malami's Son Cools Off In His $400k Mansion by nairalandankrah: 6:48am On Jul 01, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

So anyone that says the truth now visit DSS

Interesting time ahead

Malami, is your son into Yahoo's business What's his source of income

You dey mind the idiot! That's how they think. And that's y they hate Igbos cos only Igbos dey give them as e dey hot

1 Like

Re: AGF Malami's Son Cools Off In His $400k Mansion by FODA(m): 7:04am On Jul 01, 2021
Only God can forgive the people that join us together with this people,how can you join iron with plywood ,It really baffles me why we the Yoruba gain in supporting this set of pple.
Re: AGF Malami's Son Cools Off In His $400k Mansion by 2elliot: 8:08am On Jul 01, 2021
richmond500:

Be there forming diplomatic nonsense. Danjuma has a major stake in the oil well in my land in Bayelsa, including others top shots. He has been to my community just once and don't know the impoverishment we are facing. Our chiefs and politicians are on their pay roll who then consciously deprive the people. The other time we wrote to shell to have a discussion with them, a stooge from the community sabotaged our plans. Now I have been trying to revive the discussions but keep meeting very stiff opposition from paid agents. It is only a matter of time I will go very violent on them if this my peaceful dialogue does not go through. I no come this life to become a spectator looking at others trample on me and my right. Not even the threat of death.
The African children are purposely undermined by evil forces who don't appreciate dialogue and diplomacy.
Re: AGF Malami's Son Cools Off In His $400k Mansion by Omoslim26: 9:05am On Jul 01, 2021
richmond500:

Thank you, perfect reply.
Why should anyone's livelihood be jeopardized for a man who has nothing to loose when the trouble he is calling for starts��
Many of Us were not born with a silver spoon.
We saw shege to get to a point where all our needs in life will be easily and swiftly catered for,this was done with sweat and labor.
Why should I give this up for a man whose struggle seems like a well organized scam package to enrich his pocket?.
I wish him a fair trial.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northen Speakers Felicitate With Senator Shattima At 56 / See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days / Bayelsa Poll: INEC Restores Sylva’s Name On Candidates’ List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.