Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

AGF Malami's Son Cools Off In His $400k Mansion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AGF Malami's Son Cools Off In His $400k Mansion (5798 Views)

Northern Governors At Malami's Son's Wedding As Attahiru Is Being Buried (Photo) / Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) / AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: AGF Malami's Son Cools Off In His $400k Mansion by nairalandankrah: 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2021
Omoslim26:

[s]Thank you, perfect reply.
Why should anyone's livelihood be jeopardized for a man who has nothing to loose when the trouble he is calling for starts��
Many of Us were not born with a silver spoon.
We saw shege to get to a point where all our needs in life will be easily and swiftly catered for,this was done with sweat and labor.
Why should I give this up for a man whose struggle seems like a well organized scam package to enrich his pocket?.
I wish him a fair trial[/s].

It also seems like a scam to Buhari, lai Mohammed, Arewa, and all BMCS worldwide..
Re: AGF Malami's Son Cools Off In His $400k Mansion by Omoslim26: 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
nairalandankrah:

[s]It also seems like a scam to Buhari, lai Mohammed, Arewa, and all BMCS worldwide..[/s]

He diverted the struggle to his personal gainings, living and enjoying a life of liesure while he sends the children of brainwashed and gullible ones to their early graves.
This is my opinion,you have yours.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Polls Won’t Mar Nigeria - Sultan, CAN, SGF / Bashir El-Rufai Apologises For APC Woeful Performance In Kaduna / How Many Of The Fg's 1600 New Buses Are Made In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.