Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay (28935 Views)

Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award / We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor / 2023: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Ngige, Umahi, Bello Will Withdraw - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by tolaswim: 11:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
This man can't stop amazing me
Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by onatisi(m): 11:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
i dont think this man understands naija politics or the electorates .
you dont need to have any record to win elections in Nigeria , once you have political godfathers backing ,they will instruct their followers to vote for you and not to ask any questions ,
secondly , and most important , once you are financially buoyant enough to give the voters 5000 naira plus rice and recharge cards on voting day . noone will ask you for your record
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://independent.ng/2023-i-dont-know-what-record-yahaya-bello-will-campaign-with-sagay/

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by nairanaira12: 12:05am On Jul 01, 2021
nairavsdollars:
The first and only Nigerian governor to develop COVID-19 app. That is a record!

And a Governor notable for building bad bridges....you forgot to mention that.

Look at this picture and tell your children that the man who built this bridge was elected as president. I'm sure your kids will curse you for supporting such a failure to rule their futures.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by Greenishland(f): 12:42am On Jul 01, 2021
Who determines the winner of elections in Nigeria is not the voters but the person who announces the results of the elections.

Pray against Yahya Bello's presidency.

This guy retired civil servants who have up to 13 years to retire and sacked some without salaries. When it comes to opression of the masses, this guy is worse and Buhari would gladly anoint and announce him as the next president because he is the only governor apart from El Rufai, that understands and can implement Buhari's script.
Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by 9jaRealist: 1:00am On Jul 01, 2021
nairavsdollars:

grin grin grin
grin grin grin

What does it do?
Give you Covid-19?!

Rather rich from dumb dude who denied the existence of Covid.
>
Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by 9jaRealist: 1:02am On Jul 01, 2021
benweezy:
Snapping with footballers is his greatest achievement tongue

grin grin grin
>
Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by Mangekyo: 1:05am On Jul 01, 2021
DWJOBScom:

I never voted him.
He failed as a military ruler with so much powers so I wasnt expecting much in Democracy.
While in PTDF its was the same age old nepotism

Naaa I never did

That's what they all say undecided
Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by InvertedHammer: 2:02am On Jul 01, 2021
/
The Prof is underestimating the power in N2k and 3 cups of rice each.

/

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:17am On Jul 01, 2021
Coronavirus84:
Yahya Bello is deceiving himself. A stupid governor that could not implement the new minimum wage for the civil servant, all he does is to waste money on Destiny Etiko yanch
northerners might surprise you
Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by Brushstrokes20: 2:35am On Jul 01, 2021
Spot on!.... like buhari, like Bello!

Pathetic bunch of redundant and grossly incompetent mofos!
Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by Aduroja123(m): 3:15am On Jul 01, 2021
Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by clothingonline(m): 3:48am On Jul 01, 2021
Total disaster
Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by mukthar2000(m): 3:50am On Jul 01, 2021
This ambitious would never succeed by God grace, him and his deputy should fix kogi first
Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by Ahmeduana(m): 4:13am On Jul 01, 2021
Bonapart:
I'll chose a goat over yahya bello. I'll chose a non leaving thing over anyone that uphold islam.

Case closed
Even a donkey have a use-able value than that capital I D I O T.
Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by Giovannialonso: 4:48am On Jul 01, 2021
He doesn't need any record to set before he could contest for the presidency, what record did the current president ( Mohammed Buhari ) set before he became the president? Governor Yahaya Bello is good for the job. Nigeria is a cruise let the decay continue.
Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by Agugbadin: 4:50am On Jul 01, 2021
Nothing, it's zero record.
Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by Awoleesu(m): 5:13am On Jul 01, 2021
DWJOBScom:

I never voted him.
He failed as a military ruler with so much powers so I wasnt expecting much in Democracy.
While in PTDF PTF its was the same age old nepotism

Naaa I never did
Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by KALABUNTU: 5:56am On Jul 01, 2021
WHO ARE THE YOUTH?. DID HE CONSULT ME FIRST? TELL HIM HE HIS JOKING. I WONT EVEN VOTE HIM
Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by H1A2M3Z4: 6:19am On Jul 01, 2021
Yahaya Bello is only looking forward for miracle to happen again! Unlike what happened during Our Prince Abubakar Audu.
Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by Rareoil(m): 6:31am On Jul 01, 2021
Coronavirus84:
Yahya Bello is deceiving himself. A stupid governor that could not implement the new minimum wage for the civil servant, all he does is to waste money on Destiny Etiko yanch

Omo destiny etiko ynash is worth wasting money on. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by OsusTroller: 6:44am On Jul 01, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Hoe rhe air ti buru
Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by jerrybabasam: 6:44am On Jul 01, 2021
Maybe he is thinking and believe that he will use Helicopters to do the needful as in the case of Dino Melaye, but he has forgotten that Nigeria is too big to be fooled again. Never again will Nigerians be rule by power drunk again.
Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by OsusTroller: 6:46am On Jul 01, 2021
Bonapart:
I'll chose a goat over yahya bello. I'll chose a non leaving thing over anyone that uphold islam.

Case closed
Or deh
Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by Iceyjayz: 6:49am On Jul 01, 2021
Oricha79:
I'm a kogites but yahaya bello being a president of Nigeria is a pure disaster
He will never smell that seat, don't worry

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by DWJOBScom(m): 7:13am On Jul 01, 2021
[quote author=Awoleesu post=103244688][/quote]

Thank you

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by akdjr(m): 7:24am On Jul 01, 2021
Which record did any Nigeria past president campaign with? The only person who can successfully rule this country is one with well grounded street education not those who think all the motivational books and degree they acquired,honoured with can be used as prerequisites to govern Nigeria. Don't be deceived with their unrealistic economic policies and solutions. I still maintained that Tinubu or Fashola will make a good president
Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by Tapasco(m): 7:33am On Jul 01, 2021
WaistPain:
How can you say he has no record of project to campaign with?? angry angry
Do you thinks it's easy to invite, seniorman kelechi iheanacho, and Mikel just to snap pictures with them
you no wel
Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by mechanics(m): 8:01am On Jul 01, 2021
Jostoman:
are you God?
Am not but he won't even make it through the primary, he should ask President how he became president, then you will know what am saying.
Re: 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay by Misterdhee1(m): 8:21am On Jul 01, 2021
asobo1:
With the current hand writing on the wall. APC will present Yahaya Bello as it's presidential candidate. The north will like to hold on to power, so the best way to go about it to them is to
1. Bring a young Yahaya Bello who is already reaching out to some youth influencers
2. Yahaya Bello from a disenfranchised north central zone which hasn't have a shot at Aso rock.
3. We all know how influential our governor's are in our kind of democracy.
4. Don't forget the deliberate attempt in extending the care-taker committee of the APC.

Any sane political analyst and enthusiast ought to have seen the hand writing on the world. So don't be surprise with Sagay's outburst.
Be deceiving yourself. Political analyst Ko, weather forecaster ni. Yahya Bello wouldn't even be considered for VP talk less of presidency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aminu Adamu: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Remanded In Suleja Prison / Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood / EndSARS Protesters Block Kogi Government House, Deny Security Operatives Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.