Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Revealed: Reasons Kanu Jumped Bail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed: Reasons Kanu Jumped Bail (552 Views)

IPOB Warns Nairaland, Vanguard, Others Against Reporting That Kanu Jumped Bail / Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: Reasons Kanu Jumped Bail by Uteghe(m): 10:41am On Jul 01, 2021
KANU'S REASON FOR JUMPING BAIL HAS EXPOSED HIM AS A COMMON CRIMINAL USING BIAFRA AS A SHIELD

Didn't I tell the fools following that common criminal in Biafra mask that they were being deceived? And what did I get for my salvific adventure? Abuses, slander, blackmail, and bold-faced whoppers. Yes, I was called names by Kanu's slaves. Today, the wind has blown and exposed the fragile skin underneath the feathers of the chicken.

Dear fools following this criminal, your Kanu told the Court that he jumped bail because he wanted to stay alive. Yes, he said if he had not run away, he would have been killed like others that died in his father's compound. Do you even get the crux of this defense? Kanu actually means that his life is PRECIOUS and worthy of PRESERVATION, which means any other person following him should die for him to live. Do you fools understand this at all? But do you know why Kanu cherishes his life whereas he wants you all to die for the unrealistic Biafra? It is because you have to die so that you will not be able to ask for the money you spent. The guy was after your money.

By the way, why is anyone surprised to see Kanu in an expensive Fendi designer clothe? The over USD 2000 that clothe costs is less than the 2000 British Pounds the scammer used to pay per night in a hotel in London for years. That is how wasteful and heartless the criminal is. Some of us took the trouble to unmask this filthy, randy, deceptive, and satanic fellow. Kanu was just a harvester of the foolish army in Igbo land. He was not popular, since a popular person does positive things. Kanu was a notorious fellow; a blithering idiot who was fortunate to find worse fools than he and used them.

The Enugu cleric, Chukwuma has been very bitter about Kanu and the way he was smoked out of his hideout by the interpol and DSS. Yes, the cleric was right: Kanu was smoked out by a woman. The he-goat called Kanu snuff a woman all the way from Brazil to Ethiopia. His lecherous character precedes him, for a lot of us know that Kanu's third leg swings like the gong in a bell. That WHITER THAN WHITE fellow has always flirted with numerous IPOB girls. He promises most of them ministerial positions in the Biafra of their wild imagination and makes them do the split. What the cleric said about Kanu is beyond contest - Kanu is a dog!

I got close to this blabber mouth and was able to unmask him in few months. The common criminal sits on all the money his slaves contribute on monthly basis. His private company has never had an auditable account. The criminal uses money the way he likes. He dresses well, eats well, and lavishes hard currency in choice suits in posh inns while the goons following him hunger, thirst, and die for nothing. Biafra is just Kanu's own way of HYPNOTIZING the army of Igbo fools. One wonders why we always have criminals in the East.

Ojukwu had a personal issue with Gowon and led millions to their graves. Ojukwu inspired people to die for Biafra but was quick to show a clean pair of heels when it was his turn to so do. Kanu has been asking people to die for the Biafra of their dreams, yet he could bring himself to tell the Court that he ran away because he did not want to die. Yet the army of lunatics that follow him call him "saviour". But saviours are those who go as far as laying down their lives for others in pursuit of change. Christ laid down his life for us to live by grace. Did Christ sacrifice his disciples?

God will continue to expose criminals like Kanu. His confidence has left him. He has lost his voice. Kanu is ashamed of himself because he knows that we shall tell the story of how he fell like a pack of cards when a woman was cast on him. Like a goat seeking a tuber of yam, the randy Kanu, a memento of Sampson's fall for Delilah, took the bait. But Sampson fell for a woman he loved, which makes his case better. Kanu, on the other hand, fell for a cheap LovePeddler. Even the combined team and Kanu's numerous enemies knew that woman was his Achilles heel. Saint Kanu, the saviour of fools, became a goat in a yam barn. The only difference between the goat and Kanu is that while the goat wishes to eat, Kanu desires to quench his inordinate libido.

A friend who knows the idiot better told me that Kanu's libido is out-of-the-world. I asked him how and he quipped that Kanu could become as clammy as a soaked piece of cloth on sighting a bespectacled lady. And that is the Etche"mkpi" some disoriented and misguided fellows call "saviour". Anyway, Kanu is a nobody. He is one criminal that has slipped through the fingers of the law for too long. Like Evans the billionaire kidnapper, Kanu has had a roller coaster life in crime. It is time to face the ugly side of that chosen life. Now that the stakeholders in the East know who Kanu is, he will be treated as who he has always been: a common criminal. Kanu will end as a disheveled and emasculated animal in the place he calls zoo. The cage made with thick iron bars is the permanent home for Kanu. The fools can stop paying dues now. No more hotel bills; no more expensive wears; and no more women for the yahoo yahoo boy. It is all prison prison, according to the prison warder in Lucky Dube's song.

By Russell Bluejack

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Revealed: Reasons Kanu Jumped Bail by Gentlerespect76: 10:46am On Jul 01, 2021
This your stupid obsession with falsehood on this platform is exactly the reason why Lai Mohammed and his co-travellers would want to sell Nigeria to fund the strangulation of social media platforms.

I pray you receive a little sense before it is too late.
Re: Revealed: Reasons Kanu Jumped Bail by AskProf: 10:50am On Jul 01, 2021
Uteghe:
KANU'S REASON FOR JUMPING BAIL HAS EXPOSED HIM AS A COMMON CRIMINAL USING BIAFRA AS A SHIELD

Didn't I tell the fools following that common criminal in Biafra mask that they were being deceived? And what did I get for my salvific adventure? Abuses, slander, blackmail, and bold-faced whoppers. Yes, I was called names by Kanu's slaves. Today, the wind has blown and exposed the fragile skin underneath the feathers of the chicken.

Dear fools following this criminal, your Kanu told the Court that he jumped bail because he wanted to stay alive. Yes, he said if he had not run away, he would have been killed like others that died in his father's compound. Do you even get the crux of this defense? Kanu actually means that his life is PRECIOUS and worthy of PRESERVATION, which means any other person following him should die for him to live. Do you fools understand this at all? But do you know why Kanu cherishes his life whereas he wants you all to die for the unrealistic Biafra? It is because you have to die so that you will not be able to ask for the money you spent. The guy was after your money.

By the way, why is anyone surprised to see Kanu in an expensive Fendi designer clothe? The over USD 2000 that clothe costs is less than the 2000 British Pounds the scammer used to pay per night in a hotel in London for years. That is how wasteful and heartless the criminal is. Some of us took the trouble to unmask this filthy, randy, deceptive, and satanic fellow. Kanu was just a harvester of the foolish army in Igbo land. He was not popular, since a popular person does positive things. Kanu was a notorious fellow; a blithering idiot who was fortunate to find worse fools than he and used them.

The Enugu cleric, Chukwuma has been very bitter about Kanu and the way he was smoked out of his hideout by the interpol and DSS. Yes, the cleric was right: Kanu was smoked out by a woman. The he-goat called Kanu snuff a woman all the way from Brazil to Ethiopia. His lecherous character precedes him, for a lot of us know that Kanu's third leg swings like the gong in a bell. That WHITER THAN WHITE fellow has always flirted with numerous IPOB girls. He promises most of them ministerial positions in the Biafra of their wild imagination and makes them do the split. What the cleric said about Kanu is beyond contest - Kanu is a dog!

I got close to this blabber mouth and was able to unmask him in few months. The common criminal sits on all the money his slaves contribute on monthly basis. His private company has never had an auditable account. The criminal uses money the way he likes. He dresses well, eats well, and lavishes hard currency in choice suits in posh inns while the goons following him hunger, thirst, and die for nothing. Biafra is just Kanu's own way of HYPNOTIZING the army of Igbo fools. One wonders why we always have criminals in the East.

Ojukwu had a personal issue with Gowon and led millions to their graves. Ojukwu inspired people to die for Biafra but was quick to show a clean pair of heels when it was his turn to so do. Kanu has been asking people to die for the Biafra of their dreams, yet he could bring himself to tell the Court that he ran away because he did not want to die. Yet the army of lunatics that follow him call him "saviour". But saviours are those who go as far as laying down their lives for others in pursuit of change. Christ laid down his life for us to live by grace. Did Christ sacrifice his disciples?

God will continue to expose criminals like Kanu. His confidence has left him. He has lost his voice. Kanu is ashamed of himself because he knows that we shall tell the story of how he fell like a pack of cards when a woman was cast on him. Like a goat seeking a tuber of yam, the randy Kanu, a memento of Sampson's fall for Delilah, took the bait. But Sampson fell for a woman he loved, which makes his case better. Kanu, on the other hand, fell for a cheap LovePeddler. Even the combined team and Kanu's numerous enemies knew that woman was his Achilles heel. Saint Kanu, the saviour of fools, became a goat in a yam barn. The only difference between the goat and Kanu is that while the goat wishes to eat, Kanu desires to quench his inordinate libido.

A friend who knows the idiot better told me that Kanu's libido is out-of-the-world. I asked him how and he quipped that Kanu could become as clammy as a soaked piece of cloth on sighting a bespectacled lady. And that is the Etche"mkpi" some disoriented and misguided fellows call "saviour". Anyway, Kanu is a nobody. He is one criminal that has slipped through the fingers of the law for too long. Like Evans the billionaire kidnapper, Kanu has had a roller coaster life in crime. It is time to face the ugly side of that chosen life. Now that the stakeholders in the East know who Kanu is, he will be treated as who he has always been: a common criminal. Kanu will end as a disheveled and emasculated animal in the place he calls zoo. The cage made with thick iron bars is the permanent home for Kanu. The fools can stop paying dues now. No more hotel bills; no more expensive wears; and no more women for the yahoo yahoo boy. It is all prison prison, according to the prison warder in Lucky Dube's song.

By Russell Bluejack

All for 30,000 per month?
Re: Revealed: Reasons Kanu Jumped Bail by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 01, 2021
Very interesting read
Re: Revealed: Reasons Kanu Jumped Bail by Commentor: 11:27am On Jul 01, 2021
AskProf:

All for 30,000 per month?

I'm sure you can't write as eloquently as he did.

Even for 10 million Naira monthly.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don't Join Issue With R. Omokri,jews,britain Were Once Slaves To Egypt & Rome / Sunday Igboho Risks 21 Years Imprisonment Over ‘doctored Beninese Passport’ / Ondo State Supreme Court Judgment: The Implications On The Recent Lagos LG E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.