Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,983 members, 7,852,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:57 PM

Ignorant Minds From Laimed Ibadan Is Almost The Same Size With Southeast(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ignorant Minds From Laimed Ibadan Is Almost The Same Size With Southeast(photos) (1115 Views)

Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) / Umahi To Ebonyi Youths: Remove Your Minds From Politics, Be Successful First / Akin Alabi: Why My Health Centre Project In Ibadan Is ‘Too Small’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ignorant Minds From Laimed Ibadan Is Almost The Same Size With Southeast(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 11:03am On Jul 01, 2021
Let do the measurement with google 3D satellite map

cc
Gbagura

Re: Ignorant Minds From Laimed Ibadan Is Almost The Same Size With Southeast(photos) by Christistruth00: 11:22am On Jul 01, 2021
Not Ibadan but Oyo State

South East is Around 28000 square km

and Oyo State is about 29000 Square Km

That doesn’t mean South East doesn’t have it own God given gifts, Land expanse is just not one of them

2 Likes

Re: Ignorant Minds From Laimed Ibadan Is Almost The Same Size With Southeast(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 11:23am On Jul 01, 2021
Ajao to Olorisaoko is 27 km this is longest distance in Ibadan

Re: Ignorant Minds From Laimed Ibadan Is Almost The Same Size With Southeast(photos) by Christistruth00: 11:27am On Jul 01, 2021
post=103254448:
Ajao to Olorisaoko is 27 km this is longest distance in Ibadan

Do your measurements again Ajibode is right behind the University of Ibadan

Re: Ignorant Minds From Laimed Ibadan Is Almost The Same Size With Southeast(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 11:33am On Jul 01, 2021
Christistruth00:

Not Ibadan but Oyo State

South East is Around 28000 square km

and Oyo State is about 29000 Square Km

That doesn’t mean South East doesn’t have it own God given gifts, Land expanse is just not one of them

Oyo landmass is 82% covered by forest the longest distance is measured 229km

1 Like

Re: Ignorant Minds From Laimed Ibadan Is Almost The Same Size With Southeast(photos) by ba7man(m): 11:35am On Jul 01, 2021
Oyo State is bigger than the southeast, simple. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ignorant Minds From Laimed Ibadan Is Almost The Same Size With Southeast(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 11:36am On Jul 01, 2021
Christistruth00:

Do your measurements again Ajibode is right behind the University of Ibadan
Ajibode is a small community surrounded by forest

Re: Ignorant Minds From Laimed Ibadan Is Almost The Same Size With Southeast(photos) by Christistruth00: 11:39am On Jul 01, 2021
post=103254855:

Ajibode is a small community surrounded by forest

No, Ajibode is 15 minutes Walk from the Botanical Gardens of the University of Ibadan the Agriculture Students had farms there

Part of that Forest is the University of Ibadan Dept of Agriculture and Botanical Gardens
It is along the furthest northern boundary of the University of Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Ignorant Minds From Laimed Ibadan Is Almost The Same Size With Southeast(photos) by Gbagura: 11:41am On Jul 01, 2021
post=103253724:
Let do the measurement with google 3D satellite map

cc
Gbagura
You're a jobless fool. If you're getting paid for this folly, I ain't.

2 Likes

Re: Ignorant Minds From Laimed Ibadan Is Almost The Same Size With Southeast(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 11:47am On Jul 01, 2021
Gbagura:
You're a jobless fool. If you're getting paid for this folly, I ain't.
That's your father's new name grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignorant Minds From Laimed Ibadan Is Almost The Same Size With Southeast(photos) by Christistruth00: 11:51am On Jul 01, 2021
post=103254766:

Oyo landmass is 82% covered by forest the longest distance is measured 229km

Check it, Oyo State is bigger than the South East

2 Likes

Re: Ignorant Minds From Laimed Ibadan Is Almost The Same Size With Southeast(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 11:56am On Jul 01, 2021
Christistruth00:

No, Ajibode is 15 minutes Walk from the Botanical Gardens of the University of Ibadan the Agriculture Students had farms there

Part of that Forest is the University of Ibadan Dept of Agriculture and Botanical Gardens
It is along the furthest northern boundary of the University of Ibadan

The empty brain I quoted claimed Ibadan is the same size with southeast

Anambra is 127 km when you measure from Anambra boundary with Imo to Anambra boundary with Kogi

2 Shares

Re: Ignorant Minds From Laimed Ibadan Is Almost The Same Size With Southeast(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
Christistruth00:

Check it, Oyo State is bigger than the South East
Oyo landmass is largely covered by forest, I have measured Ajao to Ajibode 41.7 km not minding the small community is surrounded by forest

Re: Ignorant Minds From Laimed Ibadan Is Almost The Same Size With Southeast(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
The most densely populated states are Lagos,
Anambra, Imo, and Akwa Ibom. Except for Lagos, all states with high population densities are located in the East of Nigeria. Kano State, with an average density of 281 persons per square kilometre, is most densely populated state in the north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignorant Minds From Laimed Ibadan Is Almost The Same Size With Southeast(photos) by Gbagura: 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
post=103255222:

That's your father's new name grin
I prostrated for my late dad everytime I saw him. Show me how you greet your dad. Don't even bother, we know say na kung-fu you dey take greet una parents for that cesspit.

2 Likes

Re: Ignorant Minds From Laimed Ibadan Is Almost The Same Size With Southeast(photos) by Gbagura: 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
ba7man:
Oyo State is bigger than the southeast, simple. undecided
The thing dey pain those people eehn. Just 1 state in southwest dey drag landmass with their 5 states. What a region!

2 Likes

Re: Ignorant Minds From Laimed Ibadan Is Almost The Same Size With Southeast(photos) by Kinematics: 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
How is 28454km bigger than 29529km?

Make we dey raise banter with sense naaa

Re: Ignorant Minds From Laimed Ibadan Is Almost The Same Size With Southeast(photos) by ejanla077: 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
What is wrong with conehead people waste

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Government Warned Us Against Going After Killer Bandits, Policeman Says / Sahara Reporters : Yoruba Freedom Fighter, Sunday Igboho Arrested In Cotonou / BREAKING: Yoruba Nation Agitator Sunday Igboho Arrested In Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.