Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Will You Call Nnamdi Kanu SABO? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Call Nnamdi Kanu SABO? (411 Views)

Al Jazeera & Reuters call Nnamdi Kanu a Separatist leader / Sabo Nanono Marries 18-Year-Old Rakiya In Secret Wedding (Photo) / Igbo Leader Must Call Nnamdi Kanu To Order To Avoid Crises, Abia CP Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Call Nnamdi Kanu SABO? by mekaboy(m): 11:38am On Jul 01, 2021
Warning: this thread is not for people who are blinded by sentiments.

In my other thread, i said it was time for kanu to raise the white flag. I also said the months ahead will be interesting.

https://www.nairaland.com/6614536/time-kanu-raise-white-flag

I ask if kanu will be called SABO as they call others, because of the possible outcome of his arrest.

Here are 3 possible outcomes.

1) The UK makes a case that he was arrested with British passport, without extradition approval. He is released and allowed to travel back. This will likely not happen.

2) Kanu accepts restructuring, meets buhari, case dropped. Possibly an unpronounced position in government like tompolo etc. This is the most likely option.

3) Kanu is found guilty for treason and sentenced to 30 years in prison.

One thing about this arrest is that many are not ready to protest like before. You know why?

He introduced terrorism into his agitation. The moment he formed the armed wing, he began to use it to threaten Igbo's. The insecurity was affecting businesses and endangered lives of igbo youths.

Nobody could speak because of the fear or UGM. Some igbos are secretly saying if his arrest will bring peace to the region, so be it.

But lets look at how much trouble kanu is in.

If Kanu did not form ESN and arm them, even with his arrest, federal government does not have much of a case.

He will simply say he jumped bail because the federal government attempted to assasinate him by sending the military.

But no country in the world will allow you to form a security network and arm them without government backing. Any group that is armed without government backing is considered rebel .

Kanu cannot deny forming ESN, he also cannot deny that they were armed. Alot of ESN members are in custody ready to testify for their freedom.

Alot of video evidence have also been retrieved from their phones. This amplifies the treason charges initially labelled against kanu.

I dont even want to talk about the jubril statement. He can be asked to produce evidence that buhari died and was buried in saudi arabia.

The minimum jail term he could get if found guilty could be 20 years.

You and i know that anyone who loves luxury clothing such as FENDI loves life. And kanu is not ready to be in prison for 30 years.

So my question is, will you call Nnamdi Kanu SABO if he comes out tomorow and says he is ready to work with FG to restructure Nigeria and create balance in the system?

Dont forget Abaribe is already talking about restructuring.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Call Nnamdi Kanu SABO? by Chris525: 11:42am On Jul 01, 2021
Haha! chikwu okike abiama SABO grin grin grin ;

My own is all those guys that would kiss his feet and kneel to him...I want you to know I think about you from time to time and you disgust me.
Re: Will You Call Nnamdi Kanu SABO? by Bonesking(m): 11:42am On Jul 01, 2021
I see number 2 happening, where he's settled and use for 2023 or future elections.
Re: Will You Call Nnamdi Kanu SABO? by stanluiz(m): 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
I want no (3). Kanu should be sentence to 30 years in prison if possible life imprisonment for the death and destruction he bought to the South East through his terrorists group Ipob UGm.
Re: Will You Call Nnamdi Kanu SABO? by mekaboy(m): 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
The decision is entirely his to make.
Re: Will You Call Nnamdi Kanu SABO? by Buliwyf: 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
His position on jumping bail isn't tenable. Because it was after he was granted bail that he formed BSS and was videoed inspecting a militia. I am sure he already flouted the terms on his bail conditions by then. So the army was sent in to bring him back to prison since he already surrounded himself with armed men.

That mad man will be in jail for long this time. He would be given life imprisonment for causing the death of security personnel. And even after Buhari, no president will want to set him free for fear that he will start disrupting the southeast again. He mugu is done.

1 Like

Re: Will You Call Nnamdi Kanu SABO? by mekaboy(m): 10:35am On Jul 03, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Caught Like A Chicken To Roost At Home / Reps Deputy Minority Whip, Adekoya Felicitates Ibrahim Isiaka On Birthday / Biafran Struggle, Stop Insulting Ipob Members(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.