Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,727 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment (9149 Views)

Gov. Otti Commences Payment Of Judiciary Workers' 8-Year Salary Arrears / Pensioners To Embark On Nationwide Protest Over Consequential Adjustment / FG Releases Circular On Minimum Wage Consequential Adjustment (2) (3) (4)

Re: PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment by chrisvic007: 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
they've already implemented it and the pensioners have already received the minimum wage due to the rising cost and inflation in the nation.

Thank you jare, they have paid half of the arrears we are hoping to get the other half as soon as possible.

This is more or less a stale news.

Re: PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2021
They won't feel the impact because inflation has taken all of it.I bought a paint of beans for #3k yesterday.It used to be #1,800 3 months ago.
Re: PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2021
brosom:
This Government is the master of assurance, but always fail like a wounded dove.

We're watching,
Fingers crossed!!

Last month, my mum was paid about 500% of her monthly federal pension. (might include arrears from 2007-2017)
Re: PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment by Bimpe29: 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nice development.
Re: PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment by brosom(m): 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
FreelanceRebel:

Last month, my mum was paid about 500% of her monthly federal pension. (might include arrears from 2007-2017)
wow really?

Thank goodness!

Don't blame me if I've lost hope in Nigeria
Re: PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment by Gfskw: 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
Oh
Re: PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment by murphyrichy(m): 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2021
Its true, My Dad received.
Re: PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment by IamCookie(f): 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
My mum is yet to receive hers . Those that used to work with the FG before the conversion to State govt by 1976 , did their verification like 2years ago thereabout.
PTAD , do the normal thing oOo...the waiting is like forever. Make una no chop am oOo

Okorocha Denies Legalising Abortion In Imo / The Rivers State Re-run Results So Far. (official) / Primaries: TMG Worries Over Extension Of Deadline, Knocks INEC