Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Erotic Ghostwriter Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Erotic Ghostwriter Needed (167 Views)

Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' / Join An Erotic Whatsapp Group Drop Your Number. For Matured Minds Only / Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Erotic Ghostwriter Needed by Avalonxx: 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
Hey there,

I hope my request finds you well. I'm on the hunt for erotic ghostwriters for a longterm project. Writer must be able to meet deadlines and must have a strong command of English Language. Writer must be able to write descriptive scenes similar or better than the scene sampled below:

She tackles me to the backrest of our seat. Her lips lunge for mine, and while they sit over them, gently gliding, I can hear the rhythmic pounding of her heart against my chest. She leans closer, her dress hitching up her thighs as she straddles me.
Her hair spills out onto my chest and shoulders. They're a tad ticklish, but I don't move them away. Or maybe I'm just too entranced to move a muscle.
She adds a steadily building pressure to her lips, and as the kiss deepens, crushing my own lips into submission, I smell her in my airways. Her scent is mild, yet assertive as it makes its way through my lungs. While the scent of her deodorant is prominent enough for my nose to detect right away, it is not nearly enough to drown out the distinct smell of her. The chemical signals emanating from her sweat quicken my heartbeat as though I have been running a marathon. I don't need a mirror to know that my nostrils flare as I greedily try to flood my lungs with just the scent of her and nothing else.
She breathes into my face, kisses the corners of my lips, and without a word, she leads my tongue out of its enclosure. My tongue strokes hers with a calculated tentativeness, but it only takes a moment for me to take the plunge. I invade her mouth and lead her in a slow erotic dance that gently brings dominance into my grasp. She no doubt notices the shift of power, but she doesn't say a word.
"Touch me," she murmurs against my lips. "Please..."
My hands are already on her, trailing the succulent curves on both sides of her body. My hands have been pretty passive the whole time, but once they settle on her body, they become just as hyper as the meaty rod in my pants. They rise toward her chest, and when they find her beautifully round breasts, they knead softly through her dress until the fabric becomes too intrusive for my want. Her breasts fit perfectly in my hands--too perfectly for me to even think of letting go.
It is impossible not to desire her so badly. My pants tighten as I think of sheathing myself in the warmth between her thighs. My heart rate goes through the roof and she heaves herself off me for the few moments it takes to unbelt my pants.
My engorged member jerks into view, and when she kisses me again, she slowly lowers her body until I find her opening. Her dress seeks to get in the way, but it instantly meets a fate similar to my belt's. The fabric gathers around her chest and I move her damp gusset sideways to gain access. My hands settle on her hips and as I slowly guide her lower, a soft cry escapes her lips. I silence her with yet another kiss and hold her steady as I fully enter her.

Interested? Please send your best samples via Whatsapp.

Re: Erotic Ghostwriter Needed by solofresh(m): 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
K

(1) (Reply)

Ways Of Handling Money Giving In A Relationship / True Or False / You Can Ba Anywhere In The World And Make It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.