Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

FG's Fendi(Photo shop) propaganda against Kanu failed woefully - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG's Fendi(Photo shop) propaganda against Kanu failed woefully (3350 Views)

Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu / FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As accomplices / DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG's Fendi(Photo shop) propaganda against Kanu failed woefully by nairalandankrah: 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6629466/lai-mohammed-kanu-lived-5-star

Consequent upon that thread above here are my deductions..

FG purposely photo shopped Kanu in a fendi attire, so as to play on our minds! But it backfired woefully!!

While he was in Nigeria, he was always on all Biafran attire..

FG arrested Kanu and successfully hid him away from the press, to prevent another picture of him from going into circulation.

1)While they were at it, femi adesina( Buhari's make up artist) quickly made a Photoshop picture by mounting his head on top of another figure putting on a findi wear..

2)They blurred the face region, but sharply contrasted the findi attire( that is where they want us to look)

3) Through the image propaganda They planned to portray him as a swindler, a freedom fighter that lives a high life.

Lols! They released the picture and waited in vain, so that igbos having digested it, will begin to accuse their son of living extravagant lifestyle....But unfortunately for them, No accusations of such were forth coming from the southern region So they now decided to say it themselves through lie Mohammed!! grin

Any way, We know Kanu, we love Kanu! and we dont give a Bleep what he wears or eats or drinks! He can even have my wife! If he so pleases!.

I salute all lovers of freedom.
#freennamdikanu

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG's Fendi(Photo shop) propaganda against Kanu failed woefully by Abdul05: 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
They dent his face with heavy blows

Can't you see it,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG's Fendi(Photo shop) propaganda against Kanu failed woefully by KillMNKnow(f): 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG's Fendi(Photo shop) propaganda against Kanu failed woefully by Chris525: 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
Fendi and no shoes on, they turned him to celestial grin grin grin grin

From Jewish to CCC grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG's Fendi(Photo shop) propaganda against Kanu failed woefully by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
You guys just keep doing more damage to your own case.

What if he was wearing Fendi?

Should he dress shabbily to meet supposed heads of state to solicit support for his people?

Please all these silly analysis isn't necessary.

The picture isn't photoshopped.

I use Photoshop well and I know when a picture is faked.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG's Fendi(Photo shop) propaganda against Kanu failed woefully by Saifullah01: 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
TripleOh7:
You guys just keep doing more damage to your own case.

What if he was wearing Fendi?

Should he dress shabbily to meet supposed heads of state to solicit support for his people?

Please all these silly analysis isn't necessary.

The picture isn't photoshopped.

I use Photoshop well and I know when a picture is faked.
True. but that tells you the reasoning capacity of a typical ipob member. Damn narrow minded people.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FG's Fendi(Photo shop) propaganda against Kanu failed woefully by IGBOSON1: 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
Abdul05:

Can't you see it

The primitive mentality of some of you northern Muslims is sickening!

3 Likes

Re: FG's Fendi(Photo shop) propaganda against Kanu failed woefully by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2021
Saifullah01:

True. but that tells you the reasoning capacity of a typical ipob member. Damn narrow minded people.

Seriously.

2 Likes

Re: FG's Fendi(Photo shop) propaganda against Kanu failed woefully by Rickmann: 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
nairalandankrah:

FG purposely photo shopped Kanu in a fendi attire, so as to play on our minds! But it backfired woefully!!

FG arrested Kanu and successfully hid him away from the press, to prevent another picture of him from going into circulation.

1)While they were at it, femi adesina( Buhari's make up artist) quickly made a Photoshop picture by mounting his head on top of another figure putting on a findi wear..

2)They blurred the face region, but sharply contrasted the findi attire( that is where they want us to look)

3) Through the image propaganda They planned to portray him as a swindler, a freedom fighter that lives a high life.

Lols! They released the picture and waited in vain, so that igbos having digested it, will begin to accuse their son of living extravagant lifestyle....But unfortunately for them, No accusations of such were forth coming from the southern region So they now decided to say it themselves through lie Mohammed!! grin

Any way, We know Kanu, we love Kanu! and we dont give a Bleep what he wears or eats or drinks! He can even have my wife! If he so pleases!.

#freennamdikanu

This makes sense.

1 Like

Re: FG's Fendi(Photo shop) propaganda against Kanu failed woefully by Coldie(m): 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nigerian government needs to ban nairaland.

80% of Nigerias political problems started in nairaland

2 Likes

Re: FG's Fendi(Photo shop) propaganda against Kanu failed woefully by Generalnomercy: 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
Yoruba Muslims are the worst mistake that God made in Nigeria.

They are very useless and foolish.

They reason with their anus.

1 Like

Re: FG's Fendi(Photo shop) propaganda against Kanu failed woefully by vedaxcool(m): 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
Abdul05:

Can't you see it,

grin grin the blows induced grey hairs.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG's Fendi(Photo shop) propaganda against Kanu failed woefully by Anndju(m): 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
Op mumu no be small
So Nnamdi can lay with ur wife if he wants
Stupidity at it's peak
To knock u dey hungry me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG's Fendi(Photo shop) propaganda against Kanu failed woefully by Omoslim26: 11:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
Anndju:
Op mumu no be small
So Nnamdi can lay with ur wife if he wants
Stupidity at it's peak
To knock u dey hungry me

Chiiineekee miieeee ��
Too much ogogoro dey worry oga OP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG's Fendi(Photo shop) propaganda against Kanu failed woefully by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:32am On Aug 21, 2021
nairalandankrah:

He can even have my wife! If he so pleases!.

#freennamdikanu

Your wife is already being serviced by several Yoruba men... free of charge grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Decided To Break The Table / Peter Obi: Infrastructure Cannot Help The Economy. / If Yorubas Can Do This In Lagos, Why Can't Igbos Do It In Imo State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.