Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Nato Units Left 61 African Migrants To Die Of Hunger And Thirst - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nato Units Left 61 African Migrants To Die Of Hunger And Thirst (3889 Views)

Europeans Are drowning Boatloads Of African Migrants in their coasts / Russian Iskander Missiles - The Answer To US/NATO/Israeli Missile Interceptors / Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nato Units Left 61 African Migrants To Die Of Hunger And Thirst by member479760: 8:58pm On May 10, 2011
In this century you guys are pointing finger on NATO, where are the so called African Union members? what are they being doing since? is it only talk without action?
Re: Nato Units Left 61 African Migrants To Die Of Hunger And Thirst by Blakjewelry(m): 10:45pm On May 10, 2011
In respond nakedall's question, the africa union is not made up of men with much brain power but bunch idiot which through political means are opportune to be there but dont have a single thought about the future of africa. I bet many of them are just western puppet, i bet 90% of them might have stolen thier countries money and kept it abroad. Now let sway away a little from the topic, in my own little research, i have found out the only problem of african is greed! And not by general public but the few politcal class. And these political class understands the weapon of division i.e '' tribalism, religion and politics''. Time will not let expantiate more, but my greatest fear is that africa fast losing thier greatest men. The like of fela, gani, azikiwe etc (dead) mandela pat utomi, etc (old) my question is who are young generation to replace them
Re: Nato Units Left 61 African Migrants To Die Of Hunger And Thirst by lagcity(m): 6:49am On May 11, 2011
it is so true what someone said on this thread. the helicopter probably came to check whether there was any white person in the boat. anytime an oyinbo smiles at me, i smile back but i know deep inside that i can't trust them. sometimes i feel like i am behaving like an ignorant racist person but when i just do some statistics in my head and reexamine our history with them, i am convinced that my approach to them is wise. my approach is "all snakes are venomous until proven otherwise"

African people, it is time we start being our brothers' keepers. for goodness sake, what do we have to go through for us to finally unite? lack of African unity breaks my heart more than anything in this world.
Re: Nato Units Left 61 African Migrants To Die Of Hunger And Thirst by Nobody: 10:57am On May 11, 2011
where is that kobunje or what she calls her self.After all the abuse oloshi,they are now allowing your black skin brothers to die.
Re: Nato Units Left 61 African Migrants To Die Of Hunger And Thirst by TheOne2(m): 12:17pm On May 11, 2011
Has anyone noticed that there were no Libyans on board?
Re: Nato Units Left 61 African Migrants To Die Of Hunger And Thirst by tpia5: 1:41pm On May 11, 2011
^^true that.

libya is a gateway for blacks trying to reach europe.

@ topic

i thought the number was 600? Havent gone through your post yet.

lord have mercy.
Re: Nato Units Left 61 African Migrants To Die Of Hunger And Thirst by Diligence: 4:50pm On May 11, 2011
I watched Aljazeera - u know what - they're already in denial! Callg such allegation 'disrespectful'.
Re: Nato Units Left 61 African Migrants To Die Of Hunger And Thirst by cap28: 2:25am On May 14, 2011
this story is so pathetic, but it doesnt suprise me. To all of you who thought and still think that NATO (europe and america) are on a humanitarian mission in libya when are you planning on waking up to reality?
Do you think that NATO aircraft would have turned back after seeing white people on board that boat?
These people couldnt give two shi.ts about africans but many of you still find this basic fact difficult to accept.
Re: Nato Units Left 61 African Migrants To Die Of Hunger And Thirst by queensmith: 4:39pm On May 15, 2011
Diligence:

I watched Aljazeera - u know what - they're already in denial! Callg such allegation 'disrespectful'.

aljezeera is bias, watch russian news instead. I wont be surprised if its owned by one of bushes golf buddies.

You'll be surprised how much ur mind will switch by simply changing the channel!
Re: Nato Units Left 61 African Migrants To Die Of Hunger And Thirst by Amhatu(m): 7:44pm On May 18, 2011
NATO ( North Atlantic TERROR Organization ) Was only set up after world war II to Counter the Soviet Union at the time.

It was not set up to invade countries in the Mediterranean.

Even after this the NATO ( North Atlantic TERROR Organization ), has aloud USA of Evil to place missiles on the borders of Poland and other European Union members whom border Russia Today. Its a real slap in the face to Russia along with the treaties the USA of Evil Abandoned after they signed them.

That is why any African Leader who signs a deal with the devil should watch out 24hrs a day.
Re: Nato Units Left 61 African Migrants To Die Of Hunger And Thirst by cap28: 8:51pm On May 18, 2011
^^^^^
very true

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foreign Affairs Section Year-end Wrapup And Best Poster Of 2011 / Whoever Wins This State Wins The US Election: Picture / Photos Of Gaza Tunnel System.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.