Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,359 members, 7,864,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

LASG Hands Over New Temporary Court Complex At Osborne To The Judiciary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Hands Over New Temporary Court Complex At Osborne To The Judiciary (11313 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos / Oputa Court Complex Owerri In Pictures / Ekiti State High Court Complex With Two Elevators And 10 Furnished Court Rooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Hands Over New Temporary Court Complex At Osborne To The Judiciary by Rafaelddon(m): 11:30am On Jul 02, 2021
This is beautiful and lovely.
Re: LASG Hands Over New Temporary Court Complex At Osborne To The Judiciary by elmessiahs(m): 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kurukuzio:

Post similar development from ur state let's see
Wike has been doing it, you are seeing it
Re: LASG Hands Over New Temporary Court Complex At Osborne To The Judiciary by elmessiahs(m): 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
post=103268162:

If u get am for 2 heads, just carry 4 litres Jerry can pass for the front of the building.

Na body go tell you
Dem manna, am not an arsonist like you who have been professional in your pursuit to burn all eatable animals and aquatic meat all in a bid to satisfy and balance people's diet.
By the way, I mean no harm. My view is based on the last end SARS effect on public infrastructures.
Re: LASG Hands Over New Temporary Court Complex At Osborne To The Judiciary by Okoroawusa: 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
It will never be well with anyone directly or indirectly involved in the ENDSARS protest of October 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa / Sacked Ministers Paraded As FEC Members Online / Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.