Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,678 members, 7,844,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV (56875 Views)

Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence / MURIC Warns Amotekun: Leave Fulani Alone, Stop Endangering Lives Of Yorubas / Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by stormborn28(m): 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
The yoruba press have started their lies and cheap blackmail.

Ipob gangs on nairaland are happy thinking they have found a common friend grin grin grin, the unity beggar don't know that the yoruba press only have the interest of the yoruba people in their mind
delusions is your second name
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by SenatePresdo(m): 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Ipob gangs on nairaland are happy thinking they have found a common friend grin grin grin, the unity beggar don't know that the yoruba press only have the interest of the yoruba people in their mind

Shame no catch you, people are getting over 200 likes on this topic, but you haven't managed to reach 10 likes with this your useless comment.

Doesn't that show you that's fulani Terrorists that doesn't have much presence on Nairaland that likes your post?

For your information, Biafrans and Oduduwas are one. We now know better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Lucifer1419: 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nkitara:
Lol how sure are you I'm Igbo and not from Edo or Benue mugu. That's how they keep dividing una
. Shot up Mr cow, you're not igbo or any Edo, you're a fulani terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by CSTRR: 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
RisenJoe:

You are indeed an nkita ara and if you don't have anything to say then shut up

You didn't condemn what the fulani leaders said but here you are opening that smelly stinky bottomless pit of a gutter in your head that you brain to think out this trash.

Real igbos stand with yorubas cos we are all in the same south but what most southerners don't know is that it's hard to differentiate between an Igbo man from a Yoruba man facially, am an Igbo man but when I speak Yoruba most people around won't agree that am an Igbo man...

So the fight is against the south, it doesn't matter where you come from in the south... From south south to south east to south west every one is feeling the heat of this fulani menace......

Even middle belt sef is not left out, they've endured the highest brunt of this calamity to befall on mankind... That was why Nigeria security apparatus killed that their guy(I've 4gotten his name) .... so as to give the fulanis a soft landing for their atrocities against the Indigenes of Benue state....

LET SOMEBODY TELL BUHARI HANDLERS THAT WE ARE KEEPING THEIR RECORDS FOR THEM ALONG WITH ALL THESE SERVICE CHIEFS AND HEAD OF SECURITY AGENCIES AND POLITICIANS COMPLICIT IN THE KILLINGS GOING IN THIS COUNTRY.
Standing with people that does not stand with you.

Only an Igbo man.

Sense no dey. Since 1960s.
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by michoim(m): 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nonsense. Fake report. "Attempt to restructure under Buhari is not working", you claimed. Why didn't you attempted to restructure under Obasanjo? Is under Fulani that you want to restructure, yet you are always fabricating against the same Fulani...perverts!
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Lightorder: 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
RisenJoe:

You didn't condemn what the fulani leaders said but here you are opening that smelly stinky bottomless pit of a gutter in your head that you brain to think out this trash. You are wise

Real igbos stand with yorubas cos we are all in the same south but what most southerners don't know is that it's hard to differentiate between an Igbo man from a Yoruba man facially, am an Igbo man but when I speak Yoruba most people around won't agree that am an Igbo man...

So the fight is against the south, it doesn't matter where you come from in the south... From south south to south east to south west every one is feeling the heat of this fulani menace......

Even middle belt sef is not left out, they've endured the highest brunt of this calamity to befall on mankind... That was why Nigeria security apparatus killed that their guy(I've 4gotten his name) .... so as to give the fulanis a soft landing for their atrocities against the Indigenes of Benue state....

LET SOMEBODY TELL BUHARI HANDLERS THAT WE ARE KEEPING THEIR RECORDS FOR THEM ALONG WITH ALL THESE SERVICE CHIEFS AND HEAD OF SECURITY AGENCIES AND POLITICIANS COMPLICIT IN THE KILLINGS GOING IN THIS COUNTRY.
you are very wise sir
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Obipaul77(m): 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
November1857:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/01/fulani-leaders-boast-in-aso-villa-threaten-more-killing-of-yorubas-yov-alleges/
The day isn't yet dawn for you yorubas, during the civil war , it was yorubas that were on the side of the hausas , yorubas played sabotage against the Igbos , giving monkeys water to drink is not the issue, the issue is getting the cup with which you gave them water. I pray God Yoruba succeeds against the hausa wishes.
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Bizriz(m): 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
You made me so proud with this post. Thank you very much
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by bravehost4u(m): 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
RisenJoe:

You didn't condemn what the fulani leaders said but here you are opening that smelly stinky bottomless pit of a gutter in your head that you brain to think out this trash.

Please speak for yourself
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Lightorder: 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
Guestlander:

Nnamdi Kanu ate prison beans today, what are you doing about it? Let's wait and see if Igboho resurface in some foreign country like your little cowardly demigod.
atleast he is sure of beans. Obasanjo, Mandela eat am . Oga, when did you see beans eat last ?
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by RisenJoe(m): 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
bravehost4u:

Please speak for yourself

Okafor, how do you mean "speak for yourself"
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Holaomoakin(m): 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
Me pray that all these yoruba socio-political groups will not become violent ones.
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by b03liberty(m): 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2021
RisenJoe:

You didn't condemn what the fulani leaders said but here you are opening that smelly stinky bottomless pit of a gutter in your head that you called brain to think out this trash.

Shame on that ediot under my post..... Big shame on him....
Don't mind them... Na divide and rule strategy they are playing on Southerners
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Mortiple(m): 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nkitara:
Lol, Yorubas go hear am. If that protest doesn't hold on the 3rd as said by them, then we will really know who the cowards are. Ordinary raid , igboho run leave en wife to be kidnapped grin grin

Bia enyi, gbara ogwu gi nuo! Stop being ridiculous!!

Igbos are in solidarity with Odua Nation. Any Igbo person who mocks or shades the Yorubas is a coward, an efulefu (i.e. bastard), a child that causes disgrace, a renegade, a backstabber and a raggamuffin.

Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by greenguy: 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
Surely what goes around comes around.
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by luluman: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nkitara:
Lol, Yorubas go hear am. If that protest doesn't hold on the 3rd as said by them, then we will really know who the cowards are. Ordinary raid , igboho run leave en wife to be kidnapped grin grin
See mumu. You cant push us as you wish. What we will do or not do does not co concern you.
And by the way what have you been able to do after your leader Kanu was humiliated?
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Reference(m): 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
My simple question to the government on the Igboho house raid.
Why the killing.
Can the authorities give a press conference and give an account of the encounter and why deadly force had to be used.
What was the rules of engagement to a government that should hold the sanctity of life uppermost and plays by the rule of law they claim.
For when self help starts and the state and its actors suffer the backlash, they should remember how it all started.
Why the killing?
Why?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Akuruoulo(m): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nkitara:
Na even woman pursue am

1 Like

Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by DarkJeddi(m): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

This 1MBECILE thinks he has something to say..

1MBECILEs don't have an opinion.. angry
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Akuruoulo(m): 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
RisenJoe:

You didn't condemn what the fulani leaders said but here you are opening that smelly stinky bottomless pit of a gutter in your head that you called brain to think out this trash.

Shame on that ediot under my post..... Big shame on him....

Shut up.

Just tell us u are a Yoruba man who lives in the east.
Yorubas wishes us evil always
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Akuruoulo(m): 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Ordinarily looking at the way the Yorubas have carelessly mocked Igbos before now about this freedom fight by Nnamdi Kanu,I would have found this a joyful news but it's high time Igbos/Yorubas realised there's a COMMON enemy now..
This is no time for useless banters.

The big question is..why are the so called Southern leaders so silent & this kind of extra-judicial killings by Buhari & Fulani terror is becoming overwhelming all over the south?
Of all them parading themselves as leaders,you see AFENIFERE,na only them dey exist.

U aren't a Yoruba man .
You're very wise
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by RisenJoe(m): 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
Akuruoulo:

Shut up.

Just tell us u are a Yoruba man who lives in the east.
Yorubas wishes us evil always

Let me not insult you Sha, but what you just said is funny..... Am from Awka North, Anambra State
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Akuruoulo(m): 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
Guestlander:

Nnamdi Kanu ate prison beans today, what are you doing about it? Let's wait and see if Igboho resurface in some foreign country like your little cowardly demigod.

Igboho was case away by a female soldier

Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Akuruoulo(m): 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Yoruba and fulani are onegrin grin
They are blooders
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Akuruoulo(m): 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2021
[quote author=DoggoneDogg post=103275381]

Soldiers came for Kanu.
Ordinary DSS came for Igboho.

[/quote
Lead by a woman

1 Like

Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Kagd10: 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2021
michoim:
Nonsense. Fake report. "Attempt to restructure under Buhari is not working", you claimed. Why didn't you attempted to restructure under Obasanjo? Is under Fulani that you want to restructure, yet you are always fabricating against the same Fulani...perverts!

Ode, any ethnic group has a right to self determination. If they want their own country, so be it! No fool has a right to determine for any ethnic group. Bosnia separated from Croatia, I don't see any fool wailing. I repeat no fool has a right to determine the position of an ethnic group.
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Harmlesspill(m): 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2021
A good news and a well deserved news for the Yorubas....
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by CapitalBank: 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
shigishege:
If you guys won't stop insulting the Yorubas we too won't stop insulting your tribe. Nnamdi canu told us yesterday, while being bundled into court that he ran away when ordinary policemen came visit him in his house. So can you see your life??
Know when not to pay heed to this kind of handles. It is the usual divide and conquer. Thankfully, more comments before yours shows that they can see through that idiot.

I am Igbo and this is not time for distraction. Our region is under attacks. Omoluabi, ronu... FOCUS!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by DoggoneDogg: 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
[quote author=Akuruoulo post=103294679][/quote]

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Akuruoulo(m): 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
RisenJoe:

Let me not insult you Sha, but what you just said is funny..... Am from Awka North, Anambra State

U don't need to insult me.
The Yoruba people are always happy whenever my people suffer.
They mock my people for what they themselves are craving for.

Soo I wouldn't love to work with you as now because they are suffering the same fate as the igbos.
They are saboteurs
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Simbrixton(m): 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nkitara:
u are not ibo
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by RisenJoe(m): 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
Akuruoulo:

U don't need to insult me.
The Yoruba people are always happy whenever my people suffer.
They mock my people for what they themselves are craving for.

Soo I wouldn't love to work with you as now because they are suffering the same fate as the igbos.
They are saboteurs

Guy, it's like u aren't getting it Sha, abum onye Igbo bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers / 3rd Term Agenda: President Buhari's Supporters Start Movement (Photos) / Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.