Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,483 members, 7,854,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV (56899 Views)

Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence / MURIC Warns Amotekun: Leave Fulani Alone, Stop Endangering Lives Of Yorubas / Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by AmuAwusa: 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
Lucifer1419:
. Fulani terrorist man well don, your plans are working divide and conquer, E go surprised una one day

Now I'm a fulani man. When you were lickin _Aboki _ass just to spite the igbos you don't know that soon brimstones will rain in your lands. Abeg no make me curse you this afternoon.
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by FarmTech(m): 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
RisenJoe:

You are indeed an nkita ara and if you don't have anything to say then shut up

You didn't condemn what the fulani leaders said but here you are opening that smelly stinky bottomless pit of a gutter in your head that you called brain to think out this trash.

Real igbos stand with yorubas cos we are all in the same south but what most southerners don't know is that it's hard to differentiate between an Igbo man from a Yoruba man facially, am an Igbo man but when I speak Yoruba most people around won't agree that am an Igbo man...

So the fight is against the south, it doesn't matter where you come from in the south... From south south to south east to south west every one is feeling the heat of this fulani menace......

Even middle belt sef is not left out, they've endured the highest brunt of this calamity to befall on mankind... That was why Nigeria security apparatus killed that their guy(I've 4gotten his name) .... so as to give the fulanis a soft landing for their atrocities against the Indigenes of Benue state....

LET SOMEBODY TELL BUHARI HANDLERS THAT WE ARE KEEPING THEIR RECORDS FOR THEM ALONG WITH ALL THESE SERVICE CHIEFS AND HEAD OF SECURITY AGENCIES AND POLITICIANS COMPLICIT IN THE KILLINGS GOING IN THIS COUNTRY.

Shame on that ediot under my post..... Big shame on him....
Nice. Let's unite the South and middle belt.
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by ThatFairGuy1: 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
Okay
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Kuginzi: 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
Fake news just to incite unrest.

Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Lucifer1419: 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
AmuAwusa:

Now I'm a fulani man. When you were lickin _Aboki _ass just to spite the igbos you don't know that soon brimstones will rain in your lands. Abeg no make me curse you this afternoon.
. Am from abia state, isi - alangwa precised, I have never seen you support igbos in anything on this forum, you always used divide and conquer tactics to your own selfish gains, no difference with you and that mana bbq grills guy.
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by shigishege: 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
Lucifer1419:
. Stop quoting them, they are all the same Fulani terrorist, divide and conquer is their main goal achievement, they will continue using this tactics on till igbos and Yoruba realize who there common enemies are, even the mods on nairaLand are all blind to see this, I don't know if seun have been bribed by this Fulani terrorist to allow all this propaganda news to make front page, anything that involves money, just forget brother or sister, they will do anything just for money, and am sure the owner of nairaLand Mr seun is prodigal son they are using on Yoruba to bring tribalism with divide and rule tactics.
Any sotherner who is happy wit what is unfolding does not have sense. Each day we live in perpetual fear of uknown. We dont know what the next hours hold for us. Do all these people think this is a time for blame game? And most pathetic of it all is that majority of this comenters and accusers are the one who voted and bring this government in
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by frankyychiji(f): 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
Guestlander:

Nnamdi Kanu ate prison beans today, what are you doing about it? Let's wait and see if Igboho resurface in some foreign country like your little cowardly demigod.
As a freedom fighter, there are only three places for you in the whole wide world.

Prison
Graveyard
Exile

MNK na man you be!
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
A whole article and not one name of a “Fulani leader” mad people everywhere
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Goldencheese(m): 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
RisenJoe:

Calling you an nkita is an insult to umu nkita worldwide cos they reason beta Dan u,,so

You didn't condemn what the fulani leaders said but here you are opening that smelly stinky bottomless pit of a gutter in your head that you called brain to think out this trash.

Real igbos stand with yorubas cos we are all in the same south but what most southerners don't know is that it's hard to differentiate between an Igbo man from a Yoruba man facially, am an Igbo man but when I speak Yoruba most people around won't agree that am an Igbo man...

So the fight is against the south, it doesn't matter where you come from in the south... From south south to south east to south west every one is feeling the heat of this fulani menace......

Even middle belt sef is not left out, they've endured the highest brunt of this calamity to befall on mankind... That was why Nigeria security apparatus killed that their guy(I've 4gotten his name) .... so as to give the fulanis a soft landing for their atrocities against the Indigenes of Benue state....

LET SOMEBODY TELL BUHARI HANDLERS THAT WE ARE KEEPING THEIR RECORDS FOR THEM ALONG WITH ALL THESE SERVICE CHIEFS AND HEAD OF SECURITY AGENCIES AND POLITICIANS COMPLICIT IN THE KILLINGS GOING IN THIS COUNTRY.

Thank you for recognising the guy that he is a real southerner or Igbo. Real Igbo are supporting and rooting for the Yoruba race 24/7, 365 days a year. Igbos would rather amalgamate with the South-West than with the medieval north as things stand.
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Guestlander: 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
frankyychiji:
As a freedom fighter, there are only three places for you in the whole wide world.

Prison
Graveyard
Exile

MNK na man you be!

I agree with you completely but why are your people more concerned about Sunday Igboho?
Have you given up completely on Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by shawnfamous(m): 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
shigishege:
If you guys won't stop insulting the Yorubas we too won't stop insulting your tribe. Nnamdi canu told us yesterday, while being bundled into court that he ran away when ordinary policemen came visit him in his house. So can you see your life??
you made a senseless person make u senseless. Teach the senseless when the err, don't do like them when they exhibit stupidity. So u gonna insult their tribe because he is insulting urs? Be smart my dear
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Tochj(m): 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
RisenJoe:

Calling you an nkita is an insult to umu nkita worldwide cos they reason beta Dan u,,so

Any Igbo Man celebrating igbogho ordeal is an idiot.
We and Yoruba are in this mess together
And we will overcome together
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by shigishege: 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
misano:

That guy is not Igbo. He is trying to bring division between Yorubas & Igbos. Trust me Igbo's are wishing Igboho well.
Igboho is our face. Nnamdi is the face of the igbos. This government know that if the sotherners keep up with that tempo at which we are aggitating, it will not be long before even the hausas themselves throw in towels for this contraption to end. So i suspect some ulterior motive behind all these scenario. I know i may be at faul but no true igbo or yoruba will shut up when he/she sees other tribe rubbishing his tribe. Thats what caused my outbust in the first instance. Its only few like you people who can quickly decode their divisioning approaches among the south. And with our unity, their mission will fail woefully.
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by shigishege: 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
shawnfamous:
you made a senseless person make u senseless. Teach the senseless when the err, don't do like them when they exhibit stupidity. So u gonna insult their tribe because he is insulting urs? Be smart my dear
thank you bro, im sorry for my act.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by dederocs(m): 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2021
This topic is propanganda.
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by heysquare(m): 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
All this propaganda is just to cause unnecessary unrest in the country. The earlier we realize that Buhari has just less than 3 yrs to complete his tenure without any further tenure elongation the earlier the politicking is stabilized and peace reign.
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by LordGuru1: 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
angry

Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Chuka200: 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
RisenJoe:

Bro fighting for Yoruba is not the problem. The problem is will they fight for us ? U Dig... not fight for anybody only myself
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by malvisguy212: 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
vedaxcool:
This one na liar him be.
idiot egbira. because Fulani call you gara ( igala)doesn't mean everyone is gara.
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by hstar: 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
nairalandankrah:

grin @the bolded: he did not loose his guard! Infact, He has a team of well paid intellectuals that advice his every move..
You are not an ipob member, so you only know in parts!. Say the one you're sure of.. OK!

If you have been following up, you'll know that Kanu had been saying all this while that he will return back to Nigeria soonest!

How were you expecting kanu to return?
were you expecting him to sneak in to the zoo like a fugitive? Biafran struggle is a LEGITIMATE struggle, he had to do it the open way, the Legal way...he left UK to Kenya for that reason!

He knew the implication of leaving the EU ZONE.(His protection).HE KNEW NIGERIA GVT WERE AFTER HIM..
So, now that the phase of his return has been completed, we must move to chapter 2..

Fantastic
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by DD29: 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
Even If Your Wife Had A Miscarriage You Would Still Blame Hausa/fulani
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by AmuAwusa: 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
Lucifer1419:
. Am from abia state, isi - alangwa precised, I have never seen you support igbos in anything on this forum, you always used divide and conquer tactics to your own selfish gains, no difference with you and that mana bbq grills guy.

I don't care if you're from hell. I state my facts, if you consider it not pro- igbo it's your business. Dalu!
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by themanderon: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
Time for southerners to unite is now. Save your future for your unborn generations. The marauders are coming. This is not the time for useless banters. They have divided and ruled for ages. Wake up and smell the beans. They wana take your land as part of their territory. They will change your names to theirs and eventually overrun you and change your identities. They have taken Kanu. Igboho is on the run yet the real terrorists the Fulani herdsmen who have not denied all the killings they have been accused of are still boasting of more killings to come yet no one has arrested them. Wake up and smell the coffee. If you keep quiet and they take out all these vocal voices fighting your cause then who will speak out or defend you when they come for you?
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Lucifer1419: 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
AmuAwusa:

I don't care if you're from hell. I state my facts, if you consider it not pro- igbo it's your business. Dalu!
. And you will not last long supporting this Fulani terrorist, ewu Zambia like you, get lost, you full, you think arresting Nnamdi kanu will give free gate pass to cause mayhem in all south east, stupid Fulani terrorist pretending to be igbo, God will punish you and your stupid Fulani terrorist, zombi idiot like you.
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by AmuAwusa: 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
Lucifer1419:
. And you will not last long supporting this Fulani terrorist, ewu Zambia like you, get lost, you full, you think arresting Nnamdi kanu will give free gate pass to cause mayhem in all south east, stupid Fulani terrorist pretending to be igbo, God will punish you and your stupid Fulani terrorist, zombi idiot like you.

Kpakiri gba WA gi Ike there!
You must be silly to call me an hausa man, that's if you ever went through all my post to arrive at that. Uchu!
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by biggy26: 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
angry

I pity real Omoluabis who still do unnecessary banters here.
these people are coming out in full force now
they've been playing behind the scenes using Tinubu urchins to divide Yorubas by talking down Igboho and anyone who dare talk for restructuring.
nairaland was a powerful tool for them because on nairaland you can easily become anything you wish unlike other social medias.
they planted moles all over yoruba land starting from
Tinubu urchins to Isaq Akintola. if you think nobody listen to that man then you'll be decieving yourself.

the only thing stopping them was Kanu because they knew that any wrong move on yoruba people it'll be capitalized.
they fear the team of Igboho and Kanu especially when Kanu supported yoruba nation.
they can't afford to loose another major tribe hence the massive propaganda against kanu before his arrest using these moles planted on yoruba land.

now they have nothing to fear again and they're now out for Yorubas.
ask yourself is this the first time Igboho has organised a rally?
but throughout the time they left him alone and even provided securities for him.
they knew if they use force on him it'll be catastrophic and it'll break this country sooner than expected.

Interesting times lies ahead of us and may God keep us alive to witness it all.

in 2002 Buhari made a vow by Allah (something not common with Muslims) that he's commited to ensuring total sharia in Nigeria.
and you think that such person will change his vow?
if you know core Muslims especially terrorists when they swear with Allah trust me nothing will stop them from fulfilling those vow.

Buhari is playing his conquest part and trust me before his tenure expires we'll have Ruga in most Southern regions and Middle belt.
if Buhari succeed with that, then he'll be in the category of Usman Dan fodio only.
this is why they see him as hero.
they believe he's usman Dan fodio incarnate.

lol thats why I laugh whenever these Tinubu urchins whenever they think that Buhari will hand over to Tinubu.
a southerner so he'll undo what he spent his tenure doing?

well like I said
may keep us alive to see things ourselves
You have spoken well. People are shouting, some are mocking, yet nothing in their bank accounts even if they want to flee. Rather than fight so you don’t have to flee, they are jesting. Wehdone!
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Akuruoulo(m): 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
RisenJoe:

Guy, it's like u aren't getting it Sha, abum onye Igbo bro
I gat u bro , and I understand where you are heading to too.

But from what I have been seeing online bro, I need no angel to tell me Yoruba people want and love to see us suffer.
I can't trust the yoruba's as my friend
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Franking: 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
RisenJoe:

Good one. I am Igbo and I happily stand with Yorubas. Anyone can say what they want.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by Donedeal1(m): 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
Welcome to the new Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by eagleu: 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
When Buhari excluded Igbos from his security council, some people felt "blessed " , because they are not Igbos.
When Buhari marginalized Igbos, some said, we are happy it's not us.
When Buhari sent the army to massacre unarmed protesters, the Lagos-Ibadan press ignored it, because Igbos are trouble makers.

When a battalion of the Nigerian army invaded Nnamdi Kalu's house, some said he deserved to be murdered by the army in cold blood.

When southern governors went to Asaba to declare that no open grazing was allowed in the south, Fulanis openly threatened the government of Delta state.

Yesterday, the Nigerian airforce bombed Delta , because they were allegedly supporting IPOB, yet nobody has had the gut to challenge the president for killing people based on mere allegations.

Now, if you oppose Fulani herdsmen and their destruction of your farm, the army, DSS, and the airforce will attack you, because you are probably IPOB.
Get the gist?
See where this is leading?

Everyone who is not Fulani will be affected.

Guaranteed!
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by sencekompis: 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nkitara:
Lol, Yorubas go hear am. If that protest doesn't hold on the 3rd as said by them, then we will really know who the cowards are. Ordinary raid , igboho run leave en wife to be kidnapped grin grin

WILL YOU KEEP QUIET Omo eran
Re: Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV by eagleu: 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
Franking:

Good one. I am Igbo and I happily stand with Yorubas. Anyone can say what they want.

Me too.
Yorubas are more related to Igbos than north African Fulanis!
Reasonable Yorubas such Tai Solarin, Ijebu Ode Farmers, and Wole Soyinka are Yorubas who supported Igbos request not to be killed in their own country by parasitic Fulani tribe.

Unfortunately, Fulanis have only allowed short sighted leaders like OBJ and Tinubu who can't understand the Fulani trick to come to power.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption / Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party / What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.