Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

REVEALED: Identity Of One Of Sunday Igboho's Aides Killed By DSS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REVEALED: Identity Of One Of Sunday Igboho's Aides Killed By DSS (4683 Views)

He's Camara, From Mali; Neighbors Revealed Identity Of Miner Behind Ibadan Blast / DSS Produces 12 Igboho’s Aides In Court, Bars Journalists (Pictures) / DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVEALED: Identity Of One Of Sunday Igboho's Aides Killed By DSS by November1857(m): 11:32am On Jul 02, 2021
REVEALED: Identity Of One Of Sunday Igboho's Aides Killed By Department Of State Services During Raid On His House

One of the men killed in the attack by the Department of State Services (DSS) at the residence of Yoruba freedom fighter, Sunday Adeyemo, aka Sunday Igboho has been identified as Adogan. 

Two men were killed but the identity of the other has yet to be ascertained at the time of filing this report. 

Igboho's aide, Olayomi Koiki, who took to his Twitter handle on Friday, shared pictures of Adogan, identifying him as one of the persons killed during the attack. 

He noted that Adogan was married with children. 

Also, Koiki alleged that only one of the men was shot at while the other was butchered to death by the DSS. 

According to Koiki, the DSS fired shots at the two men, one died, while the other was not affected by the gunshot. He noted that the other man was gruesomely butchered to death. 

He wrote, “May your soul rest in peace, killed by DSS working for Nigeria government during the attack on Chief Sunday Igboho house on the 1st of July 2021.

”Let us pray for the wife and children he left behind. His only crime was he wanted the Yoruba Nation.”

Koiki also said, “One of them was shot by the DSS while the other person was not killed by bullet, they tried shooting at him but he was not affected so they literally butchered him. They killed him in cold blood.” 

Meanwhile, the DSS confirmed the attack on Igboho's house stating that they killed two allies of the Yoruba rights activist, during the invasion of his residence in Ibadan, Oyo state.

This was made known by the agency's spokesperson, Peter Afunanya while addressing the press on Thursday. He also declared Igboho wanted, urging him to report to the nearest police station.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/02/revealed-identity-one-sunday-igbohos-aides-killed-department-state-services-during-raid

Re: REVEALED: Identity Of One Of Sunday Igboho's Aides Killed By DSS by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:37am On Jul 02, 2021
You're a hero.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: REVEALED: Identity Of One Of Sunday Igboho's Aides Killed By DSS by BKayy: 11:44am On Jul 02, 2021
If not because we are humans unlike the Afonjas, we would have saved the fracas at Igbohos house, the blood spills, the dead bodies and use it to be laughing at Yoruba people on this forum everyday but we won't because we are Igbo and humans not Yoruba people.
RIP
You died for your people

26 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Identity Of One Of Sunday Igboho's Aides Killed By DSS by Ddmase: 11:45am On Jul 02, 2021
Kudos to the herdsmen

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo or Company Letterhead for your Business for 2k Only

MY Contact Here
https://www.nairaland.com/ddmase
Re: REVEALED: Identity Of One Of Sunday Igboho's Aides Killed By DSS by Kandeed: 11:57am On Jul 02, 2021
That's why i hate this clingy attitude. Igboho na the baba of the moment let me always be around him so i'll be recognised to n given small respect, see am now. Would he have been shot if he was at his home with fam?? Same poo G boys usually do, no wonder na gongoro EFCC dey use pak them if dem raid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: Identity Of One Of Sunday Igboho's Aides Killed By DSS by xpressionx(m): 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: REVEALED: Identity Of One Of Sunday Igboho's Aides Killed By DSS by Leybari: 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
ALL THE OGONI'S ALL OVER THE WORLD WILL NEVER FORGET YOUR SACRIFICE!..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: Identity Of One Of Sunday Igboho's Aides Killed By DSS by Joromi1: 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
His blood is on Buhari and all his supporters' heads. It will not end well with them.

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Identity Of One Of Sunday Igboho's Aides Killed By DSS by Atiwaye: 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2021
I'm suspecting seyi makinde.

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Identity Of One Of Sunday Igboho's Aides Killed By DSS by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2021
Rip but you will be gone and forgotten after the trend is over.

All the people calling you " hero" won't be there at your burial neither will they care about your children

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: Identity Of One Of Sunday Igboho's Aides Killed By DSS by FarahAideed: 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
You were brutally murdered in cold blood in your own fenced compound ...Rest in Peace
Re: REVEALED: Identity Of One Of Sunday Igboho's Aides Killed By DSS by Tranquillity360: 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
Rip to him.

Fulanis have done what they know how to do best.

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Identity Of One Of Sunday Igboho's Aides Killed By DSS by FarahAideed: 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Rip but you will be gone and forgotten after the trend is over.

All the people calling you " hero" won't be there at your burial neither will they care about your children

One day too your Zombie tenure will come to an end .Buhari can never be president forever

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: Identity Of One Of Sunday Igboho's Aides Killed By DSS by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

One day too your Zombie tenure will come to an end .Buhari can never be president forever

In a democratic system, nobody is president forever.

It is 4 years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: Identity Of One Of Sunday Igboho's Aides Killed By DSS by Tinubuadvocate: 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
Seyi makinde is a chief security of the state so they will inform him before they enter the state.
Atiwaye:

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Identity Of One Of Sunday Igboho's Aides Killed By DSS by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
I believe similar things happened during lekki shootings. It happened in the dark and corpses were taken away and untraceable, this one would have been untraceable if not for the amount of blood that was seen in the lviing room. Probably that was a cold blood killings.

A country that spill blood everywhere in a gruesome manner can never have peace or progress either sooner or later. "The blood we are sharing in this country is too much".

Which attacks will happen inside the sitting room and not from the outside the gate and no single person from DSS/army personnel lost their lives, but only bruises in the hand may be while using cutlass to break the door. I can't buy that stories.

Wickedness of the highest order.
This attacks may encourage any counter attacks on any folani men miabavin in all those South West villages codedly. It may spring up more cold blood killings.
And all these are just for the elites to protect their so called investment and looting and subject the populace to fear, intimidation, hungers, maltreatment and mental disorders while waiting helpless for the new country.

Dont be surprised that all these anti agitation may come from both strong politicians and rulers from the South while acting neutral outside.

Time will tell, one day someday.. Something good or bad will happen to this country.
It can't remain the same for long. I just pray its for good. Only time will tell.
May his soul rest in peace.

5 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Identity Of One Of Sunday Igboho's Aides Killed By DSS by sweetshisha: 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
Atiwaye:

This is above Seyi Makinde's power... Makinde mostly use thugs affiliated to Auxiliary

And he would have bragged about it like when he sent people to burn Sunday Igboho's other house

Re: REVEALED: Identity Of One Of Sunday Igboho's Aides Killed By DSS by theFilmtric: 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
BKayy:
If not because we are humans unlike the Afonjas, we would have saved the fracas at Igbohos house, the blood spills, the dead bodies and use it to be laughing at Yoruba people on this forum everyday but we won't because we are Igbo and humans not Yoruba people.
RIP
You died for your people
You're not normal

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Identity Of One Of Sunday Igboho's Aides Killed By DSS by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
Fulani 1: Yoruba 0

Fulani 1: Igbo 0

Southern Nigeria 0: Northern Nigeria 2

Two failed tribes in the south failed because they hate each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: Identity Of One Of Sunday Igboho's Aides Killed By DSS by HONESTFACT101(m): 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
theFilmtric:

You're not normal
shut up the truth painssad......signing out✈
Re: REVEALED: Identity Of One Of Sunday Igboho's Aides Killed By DSS by HONESTFACT101(m): 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
if not for hypocrisy would have added this picture to that of the police woman seeing how both of them died in active serviceundecided......signing out✈

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Identity Of One Of Sunday Igboho's Aides Killed By DSS by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
I know our depraved youths don't like truths & I wouldn't want to court public favour either. Security Agents don't just shoot their targets unless you confront them with arms. If you have no skeletons in the cupboard, there's no need having gun duel with them. Just surrender & listen to whatever you're directed to do.

Unlike the UGM, I know the ammunitions (if truly were found in his residence) are meant for battle against the invaders & not the govt.

Anyway, whatever that's hidden to man is known to God.

May God console their loved ones.

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Identity Of One Of Sunday Igboho's Aides Killed By DSS by theFilmtric: 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
shut up the truth painssad......signing out✈
How old are you?

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Identity Of One Of Sunday Igboho's Aides Killed By DSS by ictjobber: 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
BKayy:
RIP
You died for your people

Agent spotted...
Re: REVEALED: Identity Of One Of Sunday Igboho's Aides Killed By DSS by NGpatriot: 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
BKayy:
RIP
You died for your people

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Identity Of One Of Sunday Igboho's Aides Killed By DSS by Spy360(m): 12:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
The Fulani aggression have turned to the Yorubas.

Lesson: Never sit idle and do nothing when your neighbor's house is on fire.
Re: REVEALED: Identity Of One Of Sunday Igboho's Aides Killed By DSS by TrackerXL: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
Have you searcehd the forum to see foolish Igbos in your millions doing that already.

May it never be well with you n your entire household for not doing that.

BKayy:
RIP
You died for your people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: Identity Of One Of Sunday Igboho's Aides Killed By DSS by slimanyd: 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
Atiwaye:

Lol. See Una life. No be only seyi , Nah Ambode , U APC people won't cease to amaze me. So, As Una see say the talk of igboho been a PDP man did not sail through , Una don come with another ogogoro gossip to make Oyo state hot again abi. The peace within a week in Oyo state dey pain Una abi , U sha want Oyo state to be on the hotspot every time just got ur 2023 governorship ambition wey una never know if u people will be a love to witness it sef. U better calm urself down.
Re: REVEALED: Identity Of One Of Sunday Igboho's Aides Killed By DSS by slimanyd: 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Seyi makinde is a chief security of the state so they will inform him before they enter the state.

grin ur moniker says it all. Make I keep my comment . No be only chief ,nah Superintendent sef. See them. As they realized seyi has been silent , They are trying everything to cage in there foolish fG incompetence on seyi.
Re: REVEALED: Identity Of One Of Sunday Igboho's Aides Killed By DSS by Captain8(m): 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
RIP gallant hero...you fought well...unlike the mumu biafrans dogs.... God blessed NDR and oduduwa republic..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bullets Used By 'Terrorists' To Massacre In Southern Kaduna Belong To Army (pic) / New Naira Notes: El Rufai Attack A Twitter User For Busting Him / Pastor Tunde Bakare's State Of The Nation Broadcast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.