Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

He's Camara, From Mali; Neighbors Revealed Identity Of Miner Behind Ibadan Blast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He's Camara, From Mali; Neighbors Revealed Identity Of Miner Behind Ibadan Blast (4733 Views)

Ibadan Blast: How Can This Be Illegal Mining? / Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church / REVEALED: Identity Of One Of Sunday Igboho's Aides Killed By DSS (2) (3) (4)

He's Camara, From Mali; Neighbors Revealed Identity Of Miner Behind Ibadan Blast by jaguanana007: 1:50pm On Jan 17
Re: He's Camara, From Mali; Neighbors Revealed Identity Of Miner Behind Ibadan Blast by successmatters(m): 1:54pm On Jan 17
Ok.

Bros Naptu2, good afternoon o
Re: He's Camara, From Mali; Neighbors Revealed Identity Of Miner Behind Ibadan Blast by dareyking(m): 2:20pm On Jan 17
sad
Re: He's Camara, From Mali; Neighbors Revealed Identity Of Miner Behind Ibadan Blast by SalamRushdie: 3:31pm On Jan 17
Another made up story ...Camara from Mali indeed...I wonder why Yorubas love shielding Islamic terrorist?

17 Likes

Re: He's Camara, From Mali; Neighbors Revealed Identity Of Miner Behind Ibadan Blast by CrownOfClay724: 4:38pm On Jan 17
Thought it was Shituha from Japan 😂

Re: He's Camara, From Mali; Neighbors Revealed Identity Of Miner Behind Ibadan Blast by EKONGKING: 4:40pm On Jan 17
Other nations attract the best available talents for immigration and citizenship,while this country attract terrorists and economic criminals from across the world and stupid patriots shout to high heaven ,that while Nigerians are japa, thousands are coming for survival to Nigeria.

Little do everyone knows is 90 percent of long term immigrants are economic criminals or terrorists.

Re: He's Camara, From Mali; Neighbors Revealed Identity Of Miner Behind Ibadan Blast by wahalawahala: 4:41pm On Jan 17
SalamRushdie:
Another made up story ...Camara from Mali indeed...I wonder why Yorubas love shielding Islamic terrorist?
SW no be SE..face your terrorists ravaged region

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He's Camara, From Mali; Neighbors Revealed Identity Of Miner Behind Ibadan Blast by yommen: 4:42pm On Jan 17
SalamRushdie:

Do you have your own version of the story? If not, you should shut up.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He's Camara, From Mali; Neighbors Revealed Identity Of Miner Behind Ibadan Blast by SalamRushdie: 4:48pm On Jan 17
yommen:

Do you have your own version of the story? If not, you should shut up.

Sharap

Re: He's Camara, From Mali; Neighbors Revealed Identity Of Miner Behind Ibadan Blast by yommen: 4:51pm On Jan 17
SalamRushdie:

Sharap

Say so to your elder brother when you get home.

Re: He's Camara, From Mali; Neighbors Revealed Identity Of Miner Behind Ibadan Blast by PaellaPaella: 4:54pm On Jan 17
yommen:

Say so to your elder brother when you get home.

I like the way you finish that dude grin grin

Re: He's Camara, From Mali; Neighbors Revealed Identity Of Miner Behind Ibadan Blast by Sergio101(m): 4:56pm On Jan 17
wahalawahala:
SW no be SE..face your terrorists ravaged region

Lol.....ibaGaza dey talk too grin

Re: He's Camara, From Mali; Neighbors Revealed Identity Of Miner Behind Ibadan Blast by PureFace1(m): 4:57pm On Jan 17
SalamRushdie:

If it was really terrorist attack you think the losses wouldn't be greater ? Terrorists would have targeted a public place with a lot of people not just some buildings.

It is what you wish for south west most of you are projecting but the bad you wishes is only going to be on yourself.

Re: He's Camara, From Mali; Neighbors Revealed Identity Of Miner Behind Ibadan Blast by Sergio101(m): 4:58pm On Jan 17
On a serious note....make proper investigation on the Chinese.

Anywhere there's illegal mining.... they're always there

Re: He's Camara, From Mali; Neighbors Revealed Identity Of Miner Behind Ibadan Blast by DaddyJapan(m): 4:58pm On Jan 17
Re: He's Camara, From Mali; Neighbors Revealed Identity Of Miner Behind Ibadan Blast by DaddyJapan(m): 5:00pm On Jan 17
Ibadan residents blame miner ‘Camara’ for explosion

Remi Feyisipo January 17, 2024

A migrant miner known as ‘Camara’ has been allegedly identified as the occupant of the house where the explosion originated.

Some residents of the area alleged that Camara is a known miner and he stores explosive devices in his house.

According to the residents, Camara’s whereabouts are unknown, and they appeal to the authorities to find him.

‘Camara’ had been warned earlier by the residents to stop endangering the community by storing explosives.

The deputy Governor of Oyo state, Bayo Lawal, a lawyer who also visited the scene advised people around to vacate the place for security operatives and frontline workers to do their job.

Meanwhile, a former deputy governor of Oyo State, Barrister Iyiola Oladokun, a lawyer whose house was affected by the explosion, came to the scene in the morning.

He revealed that he and his family cannot sleep in his house again due to the damage from the explosion.

While saying that he had been rendered homeless after the explosion that rocked Ibadan on Tuesday night, he noted that property worth millions of naira was destroyed in his house as a result of the incident.

Oladokun who spoke to journalists at the scene said “my residence is among the houses affected by the explosion, a friend had to provide accommodation for me and my wife after the explosion on Tuesday night.

“I am just returning now because we can’t sleep here again. We couldn’t sleep here yesterday. We had to use our phone to move out yesterday. We had to find somewhere to sleep yesterday.”

“I am one of the residents of Dejo Oyelese Close. My house was affected. We were just watching the football match when the explosion occurred. All the doors that were closed were forced open.

“It was very devastating. All the doors, windows and even the roof have gone. We give glory to God that my wife and I were not hurt.

Source: https://businessday.ng/news/article/ibadan-residents-blame-miner-camara-for-explosion
Re: He's Camara, From Mali; Neighbors Revealed Identity Of Miner Behind Ibadan Blast by Tabletuner(m): 5:23pm On Jan 17
CrownOfClay724:
Thought it was Shituha from Japan 😂

Or Mumuni from mumu nation
Re: He's Camara, From Mali; Neighbors Revealed Identity Of Miner Behind Ibadan Blast by Putindbutt: 5:25pm On Jan 17
DaddyJapan:

Source: https://businessday.ng/news/article/ibadan-residents-blame-miner-camara-for-explosion

And they couldn't report him to the authorities when they noticed he was storing explosives. Who suffers now?
Re: He's Camara, From Mali; Neighbors Revealed Identity Of Miner Behind Ibadan Blast by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:39pm On Jan 17
SalamRushdie:
Please tell us your version, seems you know to well what happened.

Re: He's Camara, From Mali; Neighbors Revealed Identity Of Miner Behind Ibadan Blast by SalamRushdie: 5:48pm On Jan 17
YoungBlackRico:
Please tell us your version, seems you know to well what happened.

GTFOH 🤡🤡
Re: He's Camara, From Mali; Neighbors Revealed Identity Of Miner Behind Ibadan Blast by Christistruth03: 5:59pm On Jan 17
Kamara full Mali which one exactly
Re: He's Camara, From Mali; Neighbors Revealed Identity Of Miner Behind Ibadan Blast by Obakoolex(m): 6:08pm On Jan 17
SalamRushdie:
Just listen to yourself... you're petty

Re: He's Camara, From Mali; Neighbors Revealed Identity Of Miner Behind Ibadan Blast by MrBroke(m): 6:11pm On Jan 17
SalamRushdie:

What's the matter with you?

Re: He's Camara, From Mali; Neighbors Revealed Identity Of Miner Behind Ibadan Blast by wahalawahala: 6:18pm On Jan 17
Sergio101:

Lol.....ibaGaza dey talk too grin
u wish...
Re: He's Camara, From Mali; Neighbors Revealed Identity Of Miner Behind Ibadan Blast by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:39pm On Jan 17
SalamRushdie:

GTFOH 🤡🤡
make me, ode.
Re: He's Camara, From Mali; Neighbors Revealed Identity Of Miner Behind Ibadan Blast by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:39pm On Jan 17
MrBroke:

He's dumb

Re: He's Camara, From Mali; Neighbors Revealed Identity Of Miner Behind Ibadan Blast by mytime24(f): 6:41pm On Jan 17
No b only camera from mail,
Na clock from Sudan
Re: He's Camara, From Mali; Neighbors Revealed Identity Of Miner Behind Ibadan Blast by SalamRushdie: 6:55pm On Jan 17
MrBroke:

I hate lies
Re: He's Camara, From Mali; Neighbors Revealed Identity Of Miner Behind Ibadan Blast by MaziX(m): 8:09pm On Jan 17
Tabletuner:

Or Mumuni from mumu nation
maybe vlakors from Russia grin
Re: He's Camara, From Mali; Neighbors Revealed Identity Of Miner Behind Ibadan Blast by NinjaMetahuman: 8:11pm On Jan 17
SalamRushdie:
why are you wishing terrorism on us?

You really want to rejoice and drop your I TOLD YOU SO" Card so badly.

Since you know what happened, may be go and report yourself to DSS.

Re: He's Camara, From Mali; Neighbors Revealed Identity Of Miner Behind Ibadan Blast by SalamRushdie: 8:19pm On Jan 17
NinjaMetahuman:
why are you wishing terrorism on us?

You really want to rejoice and drop your I TOLD YOU SO" Card so badly.

Since you know what happened, may be go and report yourself to DSS.

I have nothing to say to someone that vote Buhari twice

Caught Red-handed: Mr. Macaroni Unmasks Chief Of Staff's Social Media Hypocrisy / Jonathan Discredits Clerics' Report On Yaradua / We Should Decriminalise Homosexuality In Nigeria