Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,851 members, 7,841,214 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Ondo State Assembly Passes Grazing Bill Into Law - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo State Assembly Passes Grazing Bill Into Law (29180 Views)

Six Vital Sections Of Lagos Anti Open Grazing Bill / MACBAN: Cows Will Cost ₦2 Million Each If Lagos Anti-Open Passes Grazing Law / Enugu Assembly Passes Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo State Assembly Passes Grazing Bill Into Law by adioolayi(m): 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
Akeredolu...Go on..Ride on!

This second be get as e be...who will regulate the money accrued to State Judiciary Hope not the executive??

"Also, the bill for a law on the management of funds accruing to the Judiciary from the consolidated revenue of Ondo State was presented by the Selection Committee headed by the Deputy Speaker, Rt. Hon Samuel Aderoboye who said that the bill when passed into law will regulate management of funds in the Judicial arm of government.

Aderoboye added that the bill when it becomes law would enhance the welfare of Judiciary Staff, regulate procurement processes in the sector and as well enhance dispensation"
Re: Ondo State Assembly Passes Grazing Bill Into Law by tamdun: 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
I just don't like southern politicians, if the next president comes from south, he's still leak aboki balls, why can't out gov be like aketi for God sake, imagine sanwolu dey fear to ban okada for lag? Fuckin ban these people and let them return to North, open grazing my ass
Re: Ondo State Assembly Passes Grazing Bill Into Law by Shegzy8(m): 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
I'm a profound photographer and videographer. Young and creative photo and video editor, also very vast in photo manipulation. I make photo frames and also photo book. I'm also very renowned in digital art, illustration and cartoon. contact- 08103249342

Re: Ondo State Assembly Passes Grazing Bill Into Law by Antoeni(m): 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
Fear
Re: Ondo State Assembly Passes Grazing Bill Into Law by Praxis758: 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
Northern oligarch will soon come out to cry over this passage.

It is in the DNA of the core north to draw us back to the stone age lifestyle.

Those northernern leaders enjoy elitism and oligarchical lifestyle that pauperise their people and subject them to stagnant and backward living.
Re: Ondo State Assembly Passes Grazing Bill Into Law by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
Re: Ondo State Assembly Passes Grazing Bill Into Law by libertrust: 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
I Love that God bless ondo house of assembly and the governor. Others should follow suit immediately.
Re: Ondo State Assembly Passes Grazing Bill Into Law by Leybari: 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
Unik3030:
[s]the fight for what is right shouldn't be again Buhari cos he will leave in d next two years.

We should have a plan that goes beyond buhari tenure,don't make it look like a temporary solution.

If u make it a fight against Buhari,what if another fool worst than buhari takes over?

Drop d obsession for buhari n fulanis n let's find a lasting solution to our problems[/s]

Shut up!!! I see through your deceit and subtle ness!

The truth is, Only Restructuring or outright dissolution will remedy this country and you see how the north have vehemently opposed it.
No dey deceive yasef..

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Assembly Passes Grazing Bill Into Law by Popesuccess(m): 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
All the southern state should do the same and let Buhari do his worst.
This law is in existance is Benue state, but the Fulani herders are still destroying people farms. Because the governors don'l have control over the security agencies that are suppose to make the arrest. The political office holders in this state should stop playing politics and demand for the Impeachment of the president if he will not stop his kinsmen from this evil acts. The Fulanis don't play politics with the Welfare of the people, they defend themselves not minding the party they belong to.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State Assembly Passes Grazing Bill Into Law by ICTWeb: 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
There are going to be a tough news in the coming days ahead.
Re: Ondo State Assembly Passes Grazing Bill Into Law by libertrust: 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2021
SILVERLINES:
grin

Akiti head de function wella

Now let's wait for the unfortunate Wike to take the lead in southern states
who is more unfortunate you or Wike? Fool!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Assembly Passes Grazing Bill Into Law by foreshore(m): 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
[quote author=GodHatesBigots post=103292326][/quote]

Very good development. No to Fulani/Buhari territory.
Re: Ondo State Assembly Passes Grazing Bill Into Law by Unik3030: 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
Leybari:

Shut up!!! I see through your deceit and subtle ness!

The truth is, Only Restructuring or outright dissolution will remedy this country and you see how the north have vehemently opposed it.
No dey deceive yasef..
u myopic lots decieve yourself alot,we have been waging war against individual government since time immemorial n after that problem is solved we start another way against our new beloved leader.

Don't u people learn from past mistakes?u waged individual war against Jonathan cos u saw lapses in his government n hailed buhari when he was elected only to face a much tougher problem.

Ask yourself,if the fight was against governance n it's structure,can we still have buhari?A reasonable government structure will never produced a super duper slowpoke like buhari.

Let's strengthen our means of governance n how it is done then we will stop having fools as leaders, provide a solution that sees beyond buhari government.

Now we are all tired of Buhari n I know by 2023,we will usher in another clueless leader that will do initial gra gra for a year b4 showing his true colours n we will b back to square one again.

Fight for GoodLife shouldn't b against individual government but the whole government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo State Assembly Passes Grazing Bill Into Law by Ijaya123: 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
RisenJoe:
Good...

But I don't know what journalism is turning into in this country,,,, there are important question to be asked like, what are the proponents of the bill? These would give the populace more clarity on whether if the govt is chasing shadows or dealing with the real problem at hand.

This is a grazing bill according to the report, we don't even know if its an anti-grazing bill or a pro-grazing bill..... You just call it grazing bill without telling us what it entails....

I thought I’m the only one thinking along this line.

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Assembly Passes Grazing Bill Into Law by SenorFax(m): 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
RisenJoe:
Good...

But I don't know what journalism is turning into in this country,,,, there are important question to be asked like, what are the proponents of the bill? These would give the populace more clarity on whether if the govt is chasing shadows or dealing with the real problem at hand.

This is a grazing bill according to the report, we don't even know if its an anti-grazing bill or a pro-grazing bill..... You just call it grazing bill without telling us what it entails....
From a state where Amotekun originates from, you should know it's anti-grazing bill already
Re: Ondo State Assembly Passes Grazing Bill Into Law by Boudiccao: 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
South East governors should take note. They are the most foolish governors in the South.

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Assembly Passes Grazing Bill Into Law by jojothunder: 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
Best news of the day......[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Ondo State Assembly Passes Grazing Bill Into Law by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nonsensical journalism. Is it anti open grazing bill or the opposite?
Re: Ondo State Assembly Passes Grazing Bill Into Law by africapeople: 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
RisenJoe:
Good...

baba, plenty oil Dey your head, this is the most sensible comment I’ve seen on this thread, I was confused too, I don’t even know if if it’s anti or pro grazing bill and to those people congratulating the governor, what is the bill all about ?

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Assembly Passes Grazing Bill Into Law by techWriter2: 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
We lead while those follow congrats to Akeredolu and the Ondo folks
Re: Ondo State Assembly Passes Grazing Bill Into Law by Leybari: 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
Unik3030:
u [s]myopic lots decieve yourself alot,we have been waging war against individual government since time immemorial n after that problem is solved we start another way against our new beloved leader.

Don't u people learn from past mistakes?u waged individual war against Jonathan cos u saw lapses in his government n hailed buhari when he was elected only to face a much tougher problem.

Ask yourself,if the fight was against governance n it's structure,can we still have buhari?A reasonable government structure will never produced a super duper slowpoke like buhari.

Let's strengthen our means of governance n how it is done then we will stop having fools as leaders, provide a solution that sees beyond buhari government.

Now we are all tired of Buhari n I know by 2023,we will usher in another clueless leader that will do initial gra gra for a year b4 showing his true colours n we will b back to square one again.

Fight for GoodLife shouldn't b against individual government but the whole government[/s]
All this one Nigeria epistle for me?!? Wow am frightened!!
Re: Ondo State Assembly Passes Grazing Bill Into Law by TolaniLuv: 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari himself said it’s ok. So what else again?
Re: Ondo State Assembly Passes Grazing Bill Into Law by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
purpinkx:
This post has said nothing.

“Yes” to open grazing or “No”?

Read the report it says to regulate.
Re: Ondo State Assembly Passes Grazing Bill Into Law by Badgers14: 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Although I strongly believe that cattle farmers should have a ranch where they raise their livestock since this is a private business and not a community business.

But it is Not by passing a bill..

The main issue is, can they enforce this law??
Re: Ondo State Assembly Passes Grazing Bill Into Law by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
Leybari:
The language BUHARI UNDERSTANDS
Any Fulani in ondo forest right now, is toast! cool
Amotekun! Over to you.

Lols
Re: Ondo State Assembly Passes Grazing Bill Into Law by RichAbujaGuy: 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Which worst? PMB has his private farm for animals to graze and lead by example. Pppl should get with the program. Kudos to Ondo and all states addressing this 21st century issue with the nomadic herders.

Photo News: Buhari visits farm, inspects cattle
https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/12/10/photo-news-buhari-visits-farm-inspects-cattle/

FG plans Wawa-Zange Grazing reserve for Gombe

https://thenationonlineng.net/fg-plans-wawa-zange-grazing-reserve-for-gombe/

Re: Ondo State Assembly Passes Grazing Bill Into Law by Unik3030: 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
Leybari:

All this one Nigeria epistle for me?!? Wow am frightened!!
sorry I just checked your comments n I see u are one of ipob miscreants,when will u go n give him watery beans?

By now I expect u to join him in jail as solidarity to your beloved leader
Re: Ondo State Assembly Passes Grazing Bill Into Law by FamTomx2(m): 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
Some people here read but lack comprehensive abilities, the reported bill simply means a pro grazing bill

You wouldn't expect them to say it is an anti open grazing bill nah
The theory is more like a proverb

Read where they mentioned animal husbandry which means animal will be compelled in one place
Re: Ondo State Assembly Passes Grazing Bill Into Law by Muzikluva(m): 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
RisenJoe:
Good...

You took these words right out of my mouth!

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Assembly Passes Grazing Bill Into Law by jaxxy(m): 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
Exemplary governor and state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano / Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics / Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.