Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,394 members, 7,850,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau (34892 Views)

Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette / Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle / Fasoranti's Son Disputes Police claim and insists Fulani Herdsmen killed Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2021
Don't be surprise to see the army burning plateau indigenes houses or killing them.But when it is the other way you won't hear fem from the Fulani government.
Re: 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau by billyG(m): 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
The must hav been killed by their own tribesmen who are cattle rustlers.

1 Like

Re: 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau by Realtosin: 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
[quote author=SATANICALLY666 post=103298358]

https://dailytrust.com/again-7-herders-killed-in-plateau[/qugote]
May God help my heart, I passionately hate all these Fulani...... Unimpactful region to the well being of the country.........

1 Like

Re: 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau by iLegendd(m): 10:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
I didn't read the news, but the title. I know 90% of Nigerians will love it and they'll want more.

1 Like

Re: 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau by Raychee(f): 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
A lot of names and places in jos sounds like chinese. A friend once told me and i didn't believe him grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau by Jostoman: 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
Propaganda propaganda propaganda propaganda propaganda propaganda propaganda propaganda propaganda propaganda

1 Like

Re: 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau by Tochj(m): 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
The police are already on ground bcoz Fulani terrorists are on receiving end
Soon soldiers will besiege the town and start arrests
Re: 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau by Cyphar(m): 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
DankemzI:
This is a private farmland not owned by Usman Danfodio any trespassers will be shot on site, survivors will be shot too

This should be written in fulani language everywhere

I agree with you embarassed

1 Like

Re: 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau by Gambit23: 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

https://dailytrust.com/again-7-herders-killed-in-plateau

Nice sha.

This is the result of Buhari led governments negligence towards fulani herdsmen terrorist attacks that has claimed the life of many

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau by Lightorder: 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kandeed:
I remember this particular day I was driving along this expressway and on this left side of the road saw these two Fulanis riding on a bike to god knows where. Ladies and gentlemen ion know where or how this anger came on me that I switched from the fast lane to the slow lane in a bid to knock those nigga off to the bush. as I was fast approaching them from behind, i just got back to my normal self and returned back. i'm sure they knew something was almost happening cuz they swerve their cycle almost entering the bush.

Till Now I din know what came on me that day, I just got to imagine an average Nigerian's reaction n hate to these folks after their master leaves power 2023
I have nothing to say for now
Re: 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau by FashionCapital(m): 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
Herdsmen now sees farmlands as a public property or what....if they had grazed thier cattles on free lands no one will harm them.people are afraid to farm, agro commodities are in turn on the high side... The question I keep asking my self is : How have theybeen feeding their cattles prior to Babu's regime? ..its either a conspiracy theory stuff or the word Buhari means bad luck ...

Hausa's are meek
Igbos are wise folks and kind
Yoruba are friendly set of people ...

But every body dey vex now ( replace all the are with were )

.....what I know is that the b for Buhari means badluck , the u Na for unrest , the h for hunger why the a for original agbako.
Re: 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
CodeTemplar:
At the rate buhari and his futa jalon investors are going, a time may come when people will deploy drones to spray what will make grasses and crops poisonous to cows. That's if Fulanis don't taste program.

If you spray Ash on your crops, cows won't eat them because the ash covers the palatible smell of the crop that motivates the cow to chew on it and secondly, ash is lethal to cattle.

But when herders come to a farm where the crops are sprayed with ash, they burn it to the ground.
Re: 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau by OgwuEgo: 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
I like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obanikoro, 16 Others To Testify Against Fayose / Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly / Election Postponememt: It Was Done Because Of Zamfara - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.