Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,316 members, 7,850,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:56 PM

7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau (34887 Views)

Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette / Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle / Fasoranti's Son Disputes Police claim and insists Fulani Herdsmen killed Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau by Oshokalo: 6:08am On Jul 03, 2021
Clear all the parasite and kankaworms
Re: 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 03, 2021
People should not be wishing evil on each other whatever the tribe.

Let us remember the lessons of Rwanda 1994.
Re: 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
R.I.P. innocent herders been massacred all over Nigeria.. embarassed

Tic tock.... chol town

Innocent. Fulani herders. Choose one.
Re: 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 03, 2021
Were those foools (police and soldiers) present when those killed in Southern Kaduna were buried?
Re: 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau by alingo2013(m): 6:50am On Jul 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:

Tic tock.... chol town

We are waiting it's not today it started in Jos we already know fulani and there games,
Re: 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau by Yusufdachung: 8:15am On Jul 03, 2021
No grazing land for Fulani herdmen on the plateau
Re: 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau by houseontherock: 8:16am On Jul 03, 2021
Sunmolar:
No be only herders shabi violence ooo.
I got to my farm last month all my maize were destroyed by cattle's. I almost cried.
Fortify your farm with whatever you have! If I had a farm I will protect my crops and land somehow somehow abeg
Re: 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau by zedegit: 8:32am On Jul 03, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

https://dailytrust.com/again-7-herders-killed-in-plateau

Can someone see how the response is compared to the farmer in Nassarawa whose left hand was cut off and his right finger cut off; a police PRO is quoted as calmly saying that it was not 2 hands but a hand and a finger.

Imagine the nonsense going on in this country?
Re: 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau by eeithis(m): 8:36am On Jul 03, 2021
lilvicky68:
Chai... 40 innocent cows .
grin
Re: 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau by mecussey(m): 8:45am On Jul 03, 2021
Sunmolar:
No be only herders shabi violence ooo.
I got to my farm last month all my maize were destroyed by cattle's. I almost cried.

I see herders been terminated silently. They should just forget about this grazing thing and embrace ranching.
Re: 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau by Owologbo(m): 9:15am On Jul 03, 2021
escapefromusa:

herdsmen vs farmers feud is as old as history.

Nothing new.
The herdsmen took it to another level and they'll suffer the consequences at the appropriate time.
Re: 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau by asobo1: 9:16am On Jul 03, 2021
kindlyheart:

I saw the story on front page. this will only lead to endless reprisal attacks.
What do you expect when our security agencies are bias. You would always hear about team of security agencies arriving at the scene when it has anything to do with fulani's but same can't be said if it were to be locals that were attacked. May God heal our land
Re: 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau by kindlyheart: 9:49am On Jul 03, 2021
asobo1:
What do you expect when our security agencies are bias. You would always hear about team of security agencies arriving at the scene when it has anything to do with fulani's but same can't be said if it were to be locals that were attacked. May God heal our land

amen. we are in messed up country.
Re: 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau by theforemost: 9:55am On Jul 03, 2021
I don't believe this
Re: 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau by DD29: 9:55am On Jul 03, 2021
If Them Revenge Now
Re: 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau by stormborn28(m): 10:16am On Jul 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:

Tic tock.... chol town

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/herdsmen-cut-off-nasarawa-farmers-hands/?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true
Re: 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau by stormborn28(m): 10:17am On Jul 03, 2021
Re: 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau by stormborn28(m): 10:21am On Jul 03, 2021
Re: 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau by stormborn28(m): 10:23am On Jul 03, 2021
post=103307187:

We sane Nigerians pray on a daily basis for the deaths of all terrorists, boko haram, ipob terrorist organization, evil ones among the fulani herdsmen Bandits etc.
And not the deaths of sane and good igbos, yourbas and Hausas doing their jobs legitimately.
Not the deaths of law abiding citizens.

May justice prevail.
The truth will definitely prevail.
And all murderers and killers in this nation will all end terribly.
Deaths awaits them all, along with their evil supporters.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/herdsmen-cut-off-nasarawa-farmers-hands/?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true
Re: 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau by Gunayo(m): 10:56am On Jul 03, 2021
nlreserve:
Security men responded swiftly because Fulani is the victim here.

Who is cheating who?

Igbos?
Yorubas?
Tivs?
Idomas?
Jukuns?
Or the Fulani government?
The answer is glaring even to the blind.
Re: 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau by Bigger123: 10:58am On Jul 03, 2021
Joromi1:
Watch how DSS, police, army and even air force will all swiftly combine efforts to comb out those unknown gunmen.

Government of cows, for cows and by cows.
true talk brother, the government of the day have lost focuss. God will judge all of them
Re: 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau by donnie(m): 11:20am On Jul 03, 2021
Eyah... watch and see how army, airforce, police tactical squad DSS etc will be deployed to fish out and kill those who dared to defend themselves.
Re: 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau by donnie(m): 11:29am On Jul 03, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
God made our land great, others are jealous, so to even the score, he had it filled with evil men from Niger Republic, called Fulani,

A set of people whose blood thirst is greater than their water thirst

A set of people with the skin of sheep and the heart of beasts

A set of people who have no respect for the law of God and the law of a man

They are ESAU/EDOM by blood and those of southern Nigeria are Yakubi/Jacob by blood.
Re: 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau by Leo588(m): 11:44am On Jul 03, 2021
To bring them to justice!!!?
What of the other killings done by this same men? Who has been prosecuted for that?

Crazy and nepotic agents
Re: 7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau by Darkblood: 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:

Tic tock.... chol town
Eleribu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rumoured Marriage: I Am Not Getting A New Wife, Remi Is Enough For Me - Tinubu / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) / Customs Officer Slaps Samson Nwachukwu, Aide To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.