Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership (23179 Views)

Anambra GDP Higher Than The Following African Countries / Abia FDI Greater Than Ogun, Anambra GDP Greater Than Ogun / How $300 Million NNPC Fund Was Secretly Lodged’ (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by Ikinternational: 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/

Has Dr. Maduka seen $300m in his life?

Naira is so worthless that all his political expenses including donations so far may not be up to $300k.
Dr. Maduka donated N20m. Wow! That sounds like a lot until you realize that it is only $40k.

/

You n your father combined donated how much?

Don't divert with insults abeg.

It's a simple direct question Mr Only
Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by Charly68: 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
And they still rigged him out in PDP.. wahala dey for Anambra oo

Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by Panda7(m): 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
Congrats

Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by BruncleZuma: 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
Accord party guber candidate and lies nah like 5 and 6

Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by byinks(f): 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ikinternational:

Your father haven't made Village Times but you get mouth for Maduka...smh

You need self awareness

You know my father ?

Funny little boy...

Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by Ikinternational: 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
Are people really this jaded by religion that they can't understand how church is an investment?

I could understand if this was one of those one man/one owner churches that's ran more like a business

You people are seriously underestimating the role a church can play in small communities.

So many other things can also spring up once the church is standing. ie, daycare, nursery n primary school. So how is that not an investment?

If the church building thing wasn't seen as an investment, then why is it becoming more common in igbo village communities?

What can take a village 20yrs to do, a single person can take up the project n finish it in six months, and you people are hissing at it like it's nothing. Okay o
Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by Ikinternational: 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
byinks:

You know my father ?

Funny little boy...

No I don't know your father.
Try to tell us what he has done for his community without lying.

No be being anonymous we go chop
We need facts

Btw this little boy assets get big prick. On God
#factsonly
Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by IMISSABROAD(f): 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
ALex, we already know what is on ground. The Accord Party ticket you're holding is in trust for Dr. Maduka. He will soon move to Accord Party. During INEC window for substitution, you will transfer your candidacy to Maduka. We are watching

Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by jacconng: 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
Whoever knows this man should tell him to join any other registered party and contest. He can win the Governorship election

Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by Kubernetes: 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
"His personal investments in the State in the past 20 years span across various sectors of the State, in health, education, Churches, infrastructure and human empowerment."

from above, I never knew church is an investment

Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by samguru(m): 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ikinternational:

So you're comparing your #500 naira contributions to him single handedly building a Church for his people..?? No be person handle that contract? No be his fellow villagers were hired to do the job? Do you even know the meaning of investment?

Oya continue..you're on track
Your brain clearly on display

What is the economic importance of that church to Anambra state?

Plenty mumus everywhere

Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by Chikeluba25(m): 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
Godwin Maduka share his ordeal with pdp.
I am not surprise... I saw it coming and I said it.
It's now obvious that pdp don't mean wheel for Anambra state. They prefer godfather/son game pass good governance.
They have chosen a puppie they can control so they can take Anambra a 100 step bkward to the days of Mbadinuju and co...
The message is simply clear to Ndi Anambra... Ozoigbo Ozoigbo is not that man we clamour for, he is my that man that will build capital project and infrastructure we need in Anambra (Christ Azubogu is even a better choice better), Ozoigbo Ozoigbo is nothing but a good godson.

Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by Chikeluba25(m): 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
See them waiting to share offering (Anambra) money.
And they have to tag Maduka APGA pdp member to justify their evil agenda.

Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by escapefromusa(f): 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Alex you still want to still be collecting from Maduka and be funding your candidature in Accord party.

Tuonu Egwu chineke nwanne mmadu

Accord party?

E no see PDP .. e no see APC.. e no see APGA..

Which one na Honda Accord party. Na spare parts them dey do?

Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by ejanla077: 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
AlexReports:

https://leadership.ng/how-madukas-300-million-dollars-investment-boosted-anambra-gdp

How much was leadership paid for all this unverified lies...

Firstly Godwin maduka own 4 health care facilities across USA... The building in Anambra is way bigger than the ones in the USA... Its not a replica...

The building in Anambra is 17 storey building so its nowhere near the tallest building in west Africa... I stopped reading midway I can't waste my time on lies...

Don't get me wrong
Dr maduka is a game changer. But simple Google search would have stopped dis embarrassing write up by leadership

Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by BluntCrazeMan: 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
AlexReports:

https://leadership.ng/how-madukas-300-million-dollars-investment-boosted-anambra-gdp
Oga,, You better pay attention to your Governorship Campaign...
Leave Maduka Alone.

Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by ejanla077: 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
Solsix:

Dislike him how? I have never had any dealing with him no I have no reason to hate him. Mind my candidate before the primary is Chris Azugbogu but he lost.A research institute that is not functional should be a minus to him. Mind you so called philanthropist are not good administrators.

Anambra state University is in the process of moving the medical department to the institute
Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by Educationalserv: 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
Solsix:
Person build church and court for his village and a not in use skyscraper and all a sudden it impacted Anambra economy. People like chicason group that employs more 3000 people will say what. Maduka to me is overrated,let him make his research institute functional first.
how many people where employed locally during the construction?

Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
IMISSABROAD:
ALex, we already know what is on ground. The Accord Party ticket you're holding is in trust for Dr. Maduka. He will soon move to Accord Party. During INEC window for substitution, you will transfer your candidacy to Maduka. We are watching
let him be fooling himself.

The maduka sef doesn't know his left from right going by the way he has given his political machinery work to a blogger beauty pageant PR wannabe

Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Oga,, You better pay attention to your Governorship Campaign...
Leave Maduka Alone.
or maybe he is holding the ticket for him, because alexno get Kobo to buy ticket

Anyway I am disappointed maduka takes Alex a political novice serious

Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by BluntCrazeMan: 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
Mikecold:
or maybe he is holding the ticket for him, because alexno get Kobo to buy ticket

Anyway I am disappointed maduka takes Alex a political novice serious
Yess..
I thought as much.
Maduka might even defect to Accord Party today sef.
Alex is one of his political minions.

Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Yess..
I thought as much.
Maduka might even defect to Accord Party today sef.
Alex is one of his political minions.
From what's happening he doesn't see Alex as a political minor

He probably shows him nairaland frontpage which he remitts to seu.n for cum his cheap blogs and social media and then convince oga that he is getting alot of popularity

Oga thinks that's all about politics

Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by bigtt76(f): 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
It goes on to show you we deserve who we get ruling us. If someone has spent $300m to boost an economy and yet you refuse him to handle the state economy as its governor, then something is wrong.

Mikecold:
Lol, Alex why una no get conscience?

I remember telling you to go and meet PDP delegates instead of nairalanders whom you were disturbing with pics

Now you have chop maduka and floating your own campaign, it's like until this man go USA back you no go rest

Maduka isn't even worth $300m (#123billion) in cash expect his us hospitals when sold

Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by byinks(f): 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ikinternational:

No I don't know your father.
Try to tell us what he has done for his community without lying.

No be being anonymous we go chop
We need facts

Btw this little boy assets get big prick. On God
#factsonly

He's done a lot for Nigeria and his community...the sad thing is that he was on the committee that that drafted the 1999 Constitution..
That's all you need to know.

BTW Wetin consaign me with your anatomy ?

Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by InvertedHammer: 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ikinternational:

You n your father combined donated how much?

Don't divert with insults abeg.

It's a simple direct question Mr Only
/
You are the folks making mockery of him.

The people on NL are not villagers you can mesmerize with your lies. Useless posts deserve similar response.
Give the man some space to figure things out.
/

Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by Gfskw: 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
Oh
Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by lifeisgood12: 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
how did he get 300 million dolls when his net worth is just 3 million dollars

Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by Solsix(m): 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
ejanla077:

Anambra state University is in the process of moving the medical department to the institute
Which process?? So they will leave govt owned amaku teaching hospital to a privately owned non functional institute?? How does that sound to u??

Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by tiger28: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
WHEN Alex reports says $300M.....KNOW FOR SURE that it is N300M. The guy is too much!

Y M Dodo: Buhari Decorates Aide-De-Campe As He Attains The Rank Of Colonel / Boko Haram Infiltrators Working As Tailors, Mechanics, Carpenters In Abuja / Nigerian Army Dismisses 203 Soldiers After Secret Night Trial