Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership (23182 Views)

Anambra GDP Higher Than The Following African Countries / Abia FDI Greater Than Ogun, Anambra GDP Greater Than Ogun / How $300 Million NNPC Fund Was Secretly Lodged’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by Ikinternational: 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
You are the folks making mockery of him.

The people on NL are not villagers you can mesmerize with your lies. Useless posts deserve similar response.
Give the man some space to figure things out.
/

I'm assuming this is English. Because I seriously have no idea what any of this means
Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by Ikinternational: 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
byinks:

He's done a lot for Nigeria and his community...the sad thing is that he was on the committee that that drafted the 1999 Constitution..
That's all you need to know.

BTW Wetin consaign me with your anatomy ?

Thank you for the generalities.

If that analogy confused your brain, you're definitely a square.
Further confusion abi? lol...exactly
Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by Ikinternational: 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
samguru:

What is the economic importance of that church to Anambra state?

Plenty mumus everywhere.

Abeg show me the quote where Mr Maduka said he built a church to help Anambra economy

Mr smart guy cannot differentiate between a direct quote and an opinion..smh

If I ask your non mumu ass now to show your account balance you'll turn into Michael Jackson

My lowest account balance na $26k strong
My garage na showroom
But for nairaland I be your mumu...smh..
Wonders...

No be by mouth
Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by byinks(f): 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ikinternational:

Thank you for the generalities.

If that analogy confused your brain, you're definitely a square.
Further confusion abi? lol...exactly

I'm a triangle
But You're welcome.
Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by flourishing247: 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Man is a crook to have this type of money. He is not the only doctor in US. Lucky for us he didn't win. He'd have cleaned out Anambra cofers!

Thank you! Like we don't know what doctors like him do in the US. Is he the only doc there? Mchew.
Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by PrincessGlow: 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
flourishing247:

Thank you! Like we don't know what doctors like him do in the US. Is he the only doc there? Mchew.

No mind them. They forget there are also Nigerians in US, and they know what goes on
Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by kenzysmith: 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
JaredNormak:

Una wan just drag Anambra state this morning.

$300 million he could easily buy the whole contestant.

I don’t know why Nairaland keep pushing dumb threads to the homepage, is this a reflection of the thought process of an average Nigerian?
I swear down 300million in dollars the guy is not worth that amount this Alex no get sense rara

1 Like

Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by Laslaslala: 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
Solsix:
Person build church and court for his village and a not in use skyscraper and all a sudden it impacted Anambra economy. People like chicason group that employs more 3000 people will say what. Maduka to me is overrated,let him make his research institute functional first.
the roads wey d man tar for that area no b here
Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by Solsix(m): 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
Laslaslala:
the roads wey d man tar for that area no b here
For him village nah?? May people have done that. U can't be doing things for your village people and you want Anambrians to just voteu in as a governor based on what you did in your town.
Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by otokx(m): 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
Something is not adding up, 5 votes vs "$300m"
Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by Elderpee: 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
Guyman111:

People from Anambra should relate

The story is true. I'm from the same LGA with Dr. Manuka
His community has been transformed to a city courtsey of him
Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by InvertedHammer: 11:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ikinternational:

I'm assuming this is English. Because I seriously have no idea what any of this means
/
See your life. grin grin

No go find work. Everything has an end. Freeloading on Dr. Maduka is over. Alex has already moved on to the next best thing. Be a man!
/

1 Like

Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by Ikinternational: 12:43am On Jul 04, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
See your life. grin grin

No go find work. Everything has an end. Freeloading on Dr. Maduka is over. Alex has already moved on to the next best thing. Be a man!
/

Chai...things you see online
Somebody that couldn't match my younger sisters in achievements is telling mighty ikenna from Onitsha to go find work..smh

Chineke ifugo....ina asim di more humble
Chukwu odiro easy
Nwatakili a na ayom ka mess ya up
Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by Commentor: 7:27am On Jul 04, 2021
Ikinternational:

Abeg show me the quote where Mr Maduka said he built a church to help Anambra economy

Mr smart guy cannot differentiate between a direct quote and an opinion..smh

If I ask your non mumu ass now to show your account balance you'll turn into Michael Jackson

My lowest account balance na $26k strong
My garage na showroom
But for nairaland I be your mumu...smh..
Wonders...

No be by mouth

This guy always trying to show off his money.

You no dey tire?

Go to Instagram if that's your thing.

1 Like

Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by Ikinternational: 4:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
Commentor:

This guy always trying to show off his money.

You no dey tire?

Go to Instagram if that's your thing.

Get off my dick
I'm straight

How the fvck another man live his life your problem? It pains you abi....Ndo
Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by Commentor: 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ikinternational:

Get off my dick
I'm straight

How the fvck another man live his life your problem? It pains you abi....Ndo

Why proclaiming your preference if you aren't closeted?

Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by Ikinternational: 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
Commentor:

Why proclaiming your preference if you aren't closeted?

N you wonder why nobody takes you serious
Abeg go cry to the Queen of England
Mighty Ikenna don't care
Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by Commentor: 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ikinternational:

N you wonder why nobody takes you serious
Abeg go cry to the Queen of England
Mighty Ikenna don't care

Oh Queen?

As in drag abi?

grin

You should have said so a long time ago.
Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by Ikinternational: 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
Commentor:

Oh Queen?

As in drag abi?

grin

You should have said so a long time ago.

Guy if you need work I get properties o. Real talk
My father na industrialist
My family is connected to some high profile industry men.

At least I can get you in the door. Your Resume will do the talking after that
Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by Commentor: 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ikinternational:

Guy if you need work I get properties o. Real talk
My father na industrialist
My family is connected to some high profile industry men.

At least I can get you in the door. Your Resume will do the talking after that

Here we go again.

Dem take am swear for you?
Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by Ikinternational: 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
Commentor:

Here we go again.

Dem take am swear for you?

I'm not looking for friendship

If you don't need work...keep it moving

Abeg admire my style from a distance
Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by Commentor: 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ikinternational:

I'm not looking for friendship

If you don't need work...keep it moving

Abeg admire my style from a distance

Style?

Or tomfoolery?
Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by Ikinternational: 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
Commentor:

Style?

Or tomfoolery?

tomdicknharry if you wish

How do you put someone on ignore on this thing abeg
Re: How Maduka's $300 Million Dollars Investment Boosted Anambra GDP - Leadership by Guyman111: 1:47am On Jul 06, 2021
Elderpee:

The story is true. I'm from the same LGA with Dr. Manuka
His community has been transformed to a city courtsey of him
so what's the other guy trying to say then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria 'interested' In Hosting AFCON 2015 / Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge / El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.