Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,369 members, 7,861,015 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him (6960 Views)

NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him / Joe Igbokwe In Trouble As Family Members Disown Him / Joe Igbokwe’s Family Disowns Him. Says He’s A Prodigal Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Depressed101: 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
hopeforcharles:
Great development. that guy won't know what hit him when.
Who sees all these atrocities against the igbos and rejoice wil surely have same visit them soonest.
he can never return to igbo land

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
YolobaMuslim:

Shut up dude, kinsmen cannot disassociate his name. The kinsmen cannot disassociate themselves from Igbokwe name as it's not their right.
The biggest punishment is excommunicating him and excuse themselves in any of occasion he is organising. This is called OCHANJA.

In matter relating the Igbokwe family, they will ask the family to treat it in their Obi. Obi Igbokwe.

Seriously, I don't think you are from Anambra State.

Lol ?

Which obi?
Do you understand the pattern of obi or because you are hearing it.

Infact every man has obi In his compound....Lol

Maybe you don't know that... stranger feeling funky over issue he has zero knowledge of.

Maybe if such scenario exist many families would have been dealt such axe. Family pattern is strong and not one thing s man can decide on social media... mbanu.

Get yourself educated both you and your ochanja whether na ochaja.

If you excommunicate someone....it means na Imapugo ya....( Mmapu)

Na u know wetin be ochanja.
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Banmeallday: 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
IGBO AMAKA...

Joe how market. Enjoy your NIGGER area MAAAAAAN
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
Depressed101:
he can never return to igbo land

Heeeee

Igbokwe that always visit his town Nnewi.

Wait you think that community behave so ruly like u guys.

You need to go and study those people well. They are well organised and not rash.
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Solsix(m): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Nonsense

Such things don't exist.

Igbokwe family can't disown him.

He is a father and family head on his own.

There is nothing like Igbokwe's family.

If you say Igbokwe's kinsmen then their might be some validity but saying Igbokwe's family such doesn't exist.

Every man is head of his own family.

Igberetv should try again.
U don know how things work out in igbo land. The families, umunna and the immediate village are very powerful. You will not know how powerful untill when it will hit you.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
Akudaisi:
wetin concern me and Igboho,as an Ediod full, Igboho should be ur problem not us,we have disowned Jeo Yorubakwe,we dash him to Edo and Yoruba or even Hausa

Igbokwe and you changed it to Igboho.

Abeg face you ohazara and leave igbokwe and his people.
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
Solsix:

U don know how things work out in igbo land. The families, umunna and the immediate village are very powerful. You will not know how powerful untill when it will hit you.

Which Igboland?

Igbos don't have same pattern of family settings.

So say something else, this is not even an argument pls.
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Godstiger(m): 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
"Whom the gods want to destroy they made mad forst

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by YolobaMuslim: 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Lol ?

Which obi?
Do you understand the pattern of obi or because you are hearing it.

Infact every man has obi In his compound....Lol

Maybe you don't know that... stranger feeling funky over issue he has zero knowledge of.

Maybe if such scenario exist many families would have been dealt such axe. Family pattern is strong and not one thing s man can decide on social media... mbanu.

Get yourself educated both you and your ochanja whether na ochaja.

If you excommunicate someone....it means na Imapugo ya....( Mmapu)

Na u know wetin be ochanja.
I seriously doubt you are stable.
Oga
Kinsmen are the umunna, umunna treat issues relating to the whole of them. They can only deceide issue if it affects them and it doesn't.
Joe Igbokwe is dragging the name of Igbokwe family so it is the issue of Igbokwe extended family to treat.
Extended family can meet and decide on critical matters. Joe Igbokwe is dragging the name of Igbokwe family and it is the duty of Igbokwe family to decide on the action.

They will then meet and decide to disown his action which they did above.

The biggest unit of family is the Obi, Obi Igbokwe.
Then you have Mkpuke of the direct family of his blood brothers and sisters.

I am teaching you the above because I know you are obviously not Igbo.
What Joe Igbokwe is doing is a dent on Igbokwe family so they are the one to meet and formally disassociate themselves.

No need arguing non Igbo on Igbo matters.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Ojiofor: 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Sometimes it is better not to argue what someone knows more than. It might be same in your place but not same here.

It Joe Igbokwe should be excommunicated it is his kinsmen and unamimous decision or his community - Obi precisley.

So what that man wrote there is arrant nonsense and igbokwe knows that because it won't bind on him.

He can even call that man and warn him seriously not to try such nonsense....argue what u know.

Families do excommunicate or dissociate themselves from an erring member of a family like Igbokwe family has done.
We are talking about Igbokwe family of Nnewi not your family.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Nonsense

Such things don't exist.

Igbokwe family can't disown him.

He is a father and family head on his own.

There is nothing like Igbokwe's family.

If you say Igbokwe's kinsmen then their might be some validity but saying Igbokwe's family such doesn't exist.

Every man is head of his own family.

Igberetv should try again.

Come to Nnewi and talk am.
Am from Nnewi and also a Prince too

Joe is a disgrace to us and we don't have anything to do with him

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
YolobaMuslim:

I seriously doubt you are stable.
Oga
Kinsmen are the umunna, umunna treat issues relating to the whole of them. They can only deceide issue if it affects them and it doesn't.
Joe Igbokwe is dragging the name of Igbokwe family so it is the issue of Igbokwe extended family to treat.
Extended family can meet and decide on critical matters. Joe Igbokwe is dragging the name of Igbokwe family and it is the duty of Igbokwe family to decide on the action.

They will then meet and decide to disown his action which they did above.

The biggest unit of family is the Obi, Obi Igbokwe.
Then you have Mkpuke of the direct family of his blood brothers and sisters.

I am teaching you the above because I know you are obviously not Igbo.
What Joe Igbokwe is doing is a dent on Igbokwe family so they are the one to meet and formally disassociate themselves.

No need arguing non Igbo on Igbo matters.

Oga a father can disown his son but you can't disown a man in his own compound and family without collective judgement of kinsmen.

This write is a mere academic exercise.

There are issues to expend energy on and this is not one of them.

Joe Igbokwe will just laugh off this letter and go his way because he understands how things work ( he is no fool) while you all will be whining over it online...

The letter is a personal opinion. Leave all these your Jargons.

Fact can't be disputed.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
Headachetoigboh:

Come to Nnewi and talk am.
Am from Nnewi and also a Prince too

Joe is a disgrace to us and we don't have anything to do with him

Last year someone said come to Onitsha and say it
The other way say go to aba and say it..

Now it is come to Nnewi and say....anya adiro hu mma.

You think every nkwugheli I will glorify... mtcheew
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by aryzgreat: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
Long over due
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by aryzgreat: 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
Long over due

Saboteur
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ojiofor:

Families do excommunicate or dissociate themselves from an erring member of a family like Igbokwe family has done.
We are talking about Igbokwe family of Nnewi not your family.

Excommunication ....hell No.

Dissociation...you can instruct your own family not have anything to do with the other family...( Your own family)

Igbokwe's family and I tell you that letter holds not water but an academic exercise. On what validity.

A community ana eke ana na aka na aka you will come to decide for another man in his obi without general judgement of kinsmen....Abeg.

That letter is personal opinion, even Igbokwe might even be eating with other of his extended family now because he understands that such letter is born out of Stupidity.

The writer can only clear his family name but not to say he disown him....ebe ka ana ako such Rubbish if not only on nairaland.
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Akudaisi: 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Igbokwe and you changed it to Igboho.

Abeg face you ohazara and leave igbokwe and his people.
I hope ure not high on Igbokwe urine angry afö anu

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Gondonu: 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2021
This efulefus called Joe Igbokwe seems not to even learn from how the Fulanis are screwing the same people he is asslicking here in the SW.I sorry for him when this shithile will disintegrates.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
Akudaisi:
I hope ure not high on Igbokwe urine angry afö anu

You are the one that edited it before quoting me all in a bid to put your mouth in tradition you don't understand how it works.

I don't blame you anyway.
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by YolobaMuslim: 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Oga a father can disown his son but you can't disown a man in his own compound and family without collective judgement of kinsmen.

This write is a mere academic exercise.

There are issues to expend energy on and this is not one of them.

Joe Igbokwe will just laugh off this letter and go his way because he understands how things work ( he is no fool) while you all will be whining over it online...

The letter is a personal opinion. Leave all these your Jargons.

Fact can't be disputed.
You can see why I said you may have issues in your head?
Lol
This is not even about a father disowning prodigal son in his family. This is about the whole family meeting to disassociate themselves from one senseless slave in Joe Igbokwe.

See who is talking of a man in his house. Did Joe Igbokwe sound like a man that build his own house is his village?
Is he sounding like someone that has touched his town in decades?

The consequences of this is that Igbokwe family will not allow him to organise any occasion in their compound. He will have to rent somewhere for that.
Why am I even engaging someone that sounds worst that Joe Igbokwe.

He even said Joe Igbokwe is laughing somewhere, dude is even afraid to allow people comment on his page. So much for laughing...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Ojiofor: 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Excommunication ....hell No.

Dissociation...you can instruct your own family not have anything to do with the other family...( Your own family)

Igbokwe's family and I tell you that letter holds not water but an academic exercise. On what validity.

A community ana eke ana na aka na aka you will come to decide for another man in his obi without general judgement of kinsmen....Abeg.

That letter is personal opinion, even Igbokwe might even be eating with other of his extended family now because he understands that such letter is born out of Stupidity.

The writer can only clear his family name but not to say he disown him....ebe ka ana ako such Rubbish if not only on nairaland.

If you like write thesis for this matter as if are you an authority on Igbokwe family matters.I am done with it.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
YolobaMuslim:

You can see why I said you may have issues in your head?
Lol
This is not even about a father disowning prodigal son in his family. This is about the whole family meeting to disassociate themselves from one senseless slave in Joe Igbokwe.

See who is talking of a man in his house. Did Joe Igbokwe sound like a man that build his own house is his village?
Is he sounding like someone that has touched his town in decades?

The consequences of this is that Igbokwe family will not allow him to organise any occasion in their compound. He will have to rent somewhere for that.
Why am I even engaging someone that sounds worst that Joe Igbokwe.

He even said Joe Igbokwe is laughing somewhere, dude is even afraid to allow people comment on his page. So much for laughing...

A whole family dissociating from Igbokwe?

Lol.. mtcheew.

Where did they meet to decide such or they just disowned him online by one writer...lol

The letter is for you all appeasement and as speculated you all are whining over it online to massage una ego even the writer knows fully well it is a mere academic.

Maybe if there exist marriage, funeral or any Organization igbokwe, you can go any see him laughing, enjoying with the people you claimed disowned him online...

Nzuzu on Freestyle is allowed anyway..grin
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ojiofor:

If you like write thesis for this matter as if are you an authority on Igbokwe family matters.I am done with it.

I am an authority here because same pattern is applicable to all over here.

Well to me the letter is just to massage egos online while you all whine on it.

Those who understands be very well knows that letter is useless.
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by frankyychiji(f): 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
jetwonder:
grin Kano Is Choping Iron Una Dey Here Dey Fight! Nonsense
The only place for a freedom fighter is either prison, graveyard or exile.

Weep for your children not Mazi

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Ojiofor: 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I am an authority here because same pattern is applicable to all over here.

Well to me the letter is just to massage egos online while you all whine on it.

Those who understands be very well knows that letter is useless.

The letter was not addressed to you so your opinion means more or less,nothing.Let us wait for Joe Igbokwe's response.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Akudaisi: 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You are the one that edited it before quoting me all in a bid to put your mouth in tradition you don't understand how it works.

I don't blame you anyway.
eweru grin I can't belittle myself to that level, never
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ojiofor:

The letter was not addressed to you so your opinion means more or less,nothing.Let us wait for Joe Igbokwe's response.

Why will he respond to such nonsense.

He don't need to and I doubt if he will.

Nobody responds to what he knows don't hold waters.
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
Akudaisi:
eweru grin I can't belittle myself to that level, never

Then mind your space
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Ojiofor: 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Why will he respond to such nonsense.

He don't need to and I doubt if he will.

Nobody responds to what he knows don't hold waters.

I hear you,Mr Joe Igbokwe's PA on letters grin
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ojiofor:

I hear you,Mr Joe Igbokwe's PA on letters grin
Let's watch but as far as I am on nairaland wrong narrative must be corrected before it becomes history out of Ignorance.
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Rahkman: 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Heeeee

Igbokwe that always visit his town Nnewi.

Wait you think that community behave so ruly like u guys.

You need to go and study those people well. They are well organised and not rash.
the loud mouth is known to post pictures so why not post evidences of his last visit to nnewi
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
Rahkman:
the loud mouth is known to post pictures so why not post evidences of his last visit to nnewi

So he post pictures even in toilet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Appeal Court Sacks Gombe South APC Candidate, Joshua Lidani, Nullifies Primary / NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi / Confirmed - Aisha Buhari's Cartier Baignore Is A Replica - Stanley Kole (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.