Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,040 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:54 PM

BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him (6962 Views)

NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him / Joe Igbokwe In Trouble As Family Members Disown Him / Joe Igbokwe’s Family Disowns Him. Says He’s A Prodigal Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Ojiofor: 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Why will he respond to such nonsense.

He don't need to and I doubt if he will.

Nobody responds to what he knows don't hold waters.

Mr Joe Igbokwe's PA on social media oya your master have responded against your wish.

Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ojiofor:

Mr Joe Igbokwe's PA on social media oya your master have responded against your wish.

Well you heard his response which proved me right anyway

Such nonsense academic exercise doesn't exist.
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by udede(m): 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
Igbokwe wey dem don swear for.
That guy is the most useless Fool in Lagos.
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Ojiofor: 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Well you heard his response which proved me right anyway

Such nonsense academic exercise doesn't exist.

First you said he will never respond as if the letter was addressed to you and he just did.You are wrong all along.He never said his family have no write to excommunicate him but the person who wrote the letter was not qualified to do so because he wasn't making any financial contribution to Igbokwe family.
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ojiofor:

First you said he will never respond as if the letter was addressed to you and he just did.

When has " I doubt" transcend to Never.

Most logics on nairaland is sickening that why I overlook most quotes as an independent mind....."I doubt"

You are wrong all along.He never said his family have no write to excommunicate him but the person who wrote the letter was not qualified to do so because he wasn't making any financial contribution to Igbokwe family.

He said his family has no right to excommunicate...

So what has I been saying all along. Even without financial contribution attached nobody has the right to do so because it bears no weight unless it s collectively done by kinsmen which might hit him to atleast fight back. Please family pattern over here is not as easy as most people think.

And I believe all these supporters of Kanu has a way of always fabricating ego massaging message that makes them feel okay and less pained. This is one of it.

Also Igbokwe has done nothing wrong. If we consider what one of his brother did that heavily shake the community back then and his immediate family wasn't excommunicated, is it now that an innocent man like Igbokwe will be threatened by one man on Facebook..Lol

Social media has made even idiots to even claim what they are not and one of them is the stupid Facebook essay
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Ojiofor: 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

When has " I doubt" transcend to Never.

Most logics on nairaland is sickening that why I overlook most quotes as an independent mind....."I doubt"

He said his family has no right to excommunicate...

So what has I been saying all along. Even without financial contribution attached nobody has the right to do so because it bears no weight unless it s collectively done by kinsmen which might hit him to atleast fight back. Please family pattern over here is not as easy as most people think.

And I believe all these supporters of Kanu has a way of always fabricating ego massaging message that makes them feel okay and less pained. This is one of it.

Also Igbokwe has done nothing wrong. If we consider what one of his brother did that heavily shake the community back then and his immediate family wasn't excommunicated, is it now that an innocent man like Igbokwe will be threatened by one man on Facebook..Lol

Social media has made even idiots to even claim what they are not and one of them is the stupid Facebook essay

Hope you know I am not Ipobian and neither I am a fan of Joe Igbokwe.
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by descarado: 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ojiofor:

Hope you know I am not Ipobian and neither I am a fan of Joe Igbokwe.
The guy who wrote that is old enough to pay kinsmen monthly levy.

The reply from Joe was an admission he was excommunicated and it really pained him. He wrote that to massage his ego.

Yes, your sub kinsmen( where igbokwe family fall into) have the right to excommunicate you and this is uphold by the civil constitution. They will forward that to the kinsmen and the village and town will take note. Every anambra man's pride is his recognition by his umunna no matter how well connected or rich the guy is.

Unless one is a bona-fide anambra, it's very hard to explain.
Don't know how it is in other igbo states.
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Ojiofor: 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
descarado:

The reply from Joe was an admission he was excommunicated and it really pained him. He wrote that to massage his ego.

Yes, your sub kinsmen( where igbokwe family fall into) have the right to excommunicate you and this is uphold by the civil constitution. They will forward that to the kinsmen and the village and town will take note. Every anambra man's pride is his recognition by his umunna no matter how well connected or rich the guy is.

I believe this tradition cut across all Igbo states.Juliusmalema argues according to his biases.
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by descarado: 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ojiofor:

I believe this tradition cut across all Igbo states.Juliusmalema argues according to his biases.

Don't take some of them serious online. That's where they eat from
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Ojiofor: 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
descarado:

Don't take some of them serious online. That's where they eat from
You are right.
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ojiofor:

This is a big fat lie. Tradition differs and doesn't cut across that's why someone that facebook post hook, line and sinker.

Igbokwe is a family that can only exonerate herself from certain actions of joe igbokwe if need be but to excommunicate that power doesn't exist and it is never possible.

That power lies with kinsmen and obi of his community not Igbokwe's composed facebook post.

You can travel down to his community and ask his family about this, they will laugh over it because they knows such nonsense is not possible.
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
descarado:

Yes, your sub kinsmen( where igbokwe family fall into) have the right to excommunicate you and this is uphold by the civil constitution.They will forward that to the kinsmen and the village and town will take note. Every anambra man's pride is his recognition by his umunna no matter how well connected or rich the guy is.

@bolded.....Lol..

Sub- kinsmen? Where did you learn that from? Lol...social media and gibberish.

Chaiii.... Igbokwe's family sef is under the union of kinsmen which is a combination of over 7 or more families.

Every man is his own Obi and igbokwe is his own oga.

Tell that una facebook fabricator to do something more valid. This one won't sell.
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ojiofor:

You are right.

He is not right.

Not even 1 inch.
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by LebenNG: 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Igberetv is a nuisance.

If you understand how family unit is run In Anambra state then you will know that man just wrote something on his own.

You don't come to another man's family to disown him.

If the news has said his kinsmen or community men then there might be some validity.

But one man claiming Igbokwe's family is just a nuisance like joe himself.

He has no power to disown joe. Such doesn't exist..
Don't put your mouth in what you don't know.... every family head a subset of a family tree... a cancerous tumor can be effectively cut out of the body for good health and sound mind.If you have extended family, you will understand better.
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by LebenNG: 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
YolobaMuslim:
self-serving noise - the best definition of the proud slave.
It's a pity to see someone that calls himself a man acts like a wild animal.

Dude is a nobody, only popular on Nairaland. Even his Facebook page is scanty and comment locked as the slave coward fears tongue lash from Igbos.

I'm glad he said he's not Igbo so we dash him to Yoruba people.
we dash him to them and add 50 gold shillings too... i know he is a public servant whose loyalty lies in the Govt of the day... but its not by force to speak much more, about your own people....Igbos no dey dull sha grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
LebenNG:

Don't put your mouth in what you don't know.... every family head a subset of a family tree... a cancerous tumor can be effectively cut out of the body for good health and sound mind.If you have extended family, you will understand better.

I am done with this topic. I can't glorify mere academic exercise further.
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by LebenNG: 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I am done with this topic. I can't glorify mere academic exercise further.
Just learn in case your opinion is needed sometime.
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by mbaise1000: 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Juliusmalema:
Nonsense

Such things don't exist.

Igbokwe family can't disown him.

He is a father and family head on his own.

There is nothing like Igbokwe's family.

If you say Igbokwe's kinsmen then their might be some validity but saying Igbokwe's family such doesn't exist.

Every man is head of his own family.

Igberetv should try again.

Are you blaming igbere tv for that?
Was it them that wrote that?
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by Fahdiga(m): 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Why is this news not yet on the front page
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by jetwonder(m): 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
frankyychiji:
The only place for a freedom fighter is either prison, graveyard or exile.

Weep for your children not Mazi
grin
frankyychiji:

Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by jetwonder(m): 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
frankyychiji:

grin
frankyychiji:

I Can't Weep For Him Nor Support Philosophy, I Was Only Talking To Fools Fooling Them Self About Biafra
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by LebenNG: 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
Solsix:

U don know how things work out in igbo land. The families, umunna and the immediate village are very powerful. You will not know how powerful untill when it will hit you.
don't mind the lost sheep... any sound Igbo man will correct him, but his oversabi is on a whole new level...i wonder where he brought his own culture from.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by LebenNG: 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I am an authority here because same pattern is applicable to all over here.

Well to me the letter is just to massage egos online while you all whine on it.

Those who understands be very well knows that letter is useless.
how e dey do u?
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by LebenNG: 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Why will he respond to such nonsense.

He don't need to and I doubt if he will.

Nobody responds to what he knows don't hold waters.
hehehe Igbokwe has finally responded to what that does not hold water... take bucket and cry in it.
Re: BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him by frankyychiji(f): 8:14am On Jul 04, 2021
jetwonder:
grin I Can't Weep For Him Nor Support Philosophy, I Was Only Talking To Fools Fooling Them Self About Biafra
Biafra or not, Nigeria is a failed state with braindead citizens.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Talks About “Citizens Participation In Governance” In Washington DC / Bandits Kill Two Villagers, Abduct 7 Others In Kaduna / State Of Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.