Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,727 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

Biafrans, I Have Some Advice For You On Your Struggle For Freedom. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans, I Have Some Advice For You On Your Struggle For Freedom. (252 Views)

Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom / 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today / Guests Struggle For Seat At Presidential Inauguration Dinner (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans, I Have Some Advice For You On Your Struggle For Freedom. by NigeriaZoo: 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
• America fought Britain to get independence and it is the greatest and richest nation on earth
• Algeria fought France for independence and has a GDP per capita three times that of Nigeria
• Finland fought Russia for independence and is has one of the highest GDP per capitas in the world, ten times that of Nigeria
• The ANC in South African fought the Boers for independence
• Zimbabweans fought the Boers for independence.
• Jesus shed blood for salvation.
• Israel had to suffer genocide, holocaust and wars with Arab nations to get a nation of their own and is one of the most powerful nations on earth

And you think Biafra will come on a platter of gold. No. !!!

Biafra can only come through nonstop, constant, unrelenting, and sustained struggle against the forces of evil.

You will not get independence by betraying your brother or undermining the cause or by fvcking all the girls in Imo State , or scamming or clubbing, or eating isi ewu and nkwobi nonstop. Think about the future.

In time of peace prepare for .......

Strategy, patience, focus, calm down - victory is coming. cool

1 Like

Re: Biafrans, I Have Some Advice For You On Your Struggle For Freedom. by doggedfighter(f): 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
And you are?
Re: Biafrans, I Have Some Advice For You On Your Struggle For Freedom. by silibaba: 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
Re: Biafrans, I Have Some Advice For You On Your Struggle For Freedom. by BiafraAburi: 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
OP, your mind is in the right place. You got all the points correct. Surely we must fight to chase out the fulanis from our land. matter of time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans, I Have Some Advice For You On Your Struggle For Freedom. by banom(m): 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
NigeriaZoo:
• America fought Britain to get independence and it is the greatest and richest nation on earth
• Algeria fought France for independence and has a GDP per capita three times that of Nigeria
• Finland fought Russia for independence and is has one of the highest GDP per capitas in the world, ten times that of Nigeria
• The ANC in South African fought the Boers for independence
• Zimbabweans fought the Boers for independence.
• Jesus shed blood for salvation.
• Israel had to suffer genocide, holocaust and wars with Arab nations to get a nation of their own and is one of the most powerful nations on earth

And you think Biafra will come on a platter of gold. No. !!!

Biafra can only come through nonstop, constant, unrelenting, and sustained struggle against the forces of evil.

You will not get independence by betraying your brother or undermining the cause or by fvcking all the girls in Imo State , or scamming or clubbing, or eating isi ewu and nkwobi nonstop. Think about the future.

In time of peace prepare for .......

Strategy, patience, focus, calm down - victory is coming. cool

God bless you ezigbo mmadu

(1) (Reply)

Ìgbòho Not The Idea But The Leader Of An Idea / Buhari Expresses Worry Over Incessant School Attacks / Kaduna School Bandits Asking For RICE AND PALMOIL - As Collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.