Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night (3399 Views)

Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / She Just Can't Stop Calling / “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by Jameszinchenkov: 8:04am On Jul 03, 2021
Good morning Nairalanders, there is this girl that I like, she is the Christian born again type. We usually talk mostly about work and religious talk always. So recently I have been calling her at night time but she always ignores. This morning she sent a message that I shouldn’t call her during the night again. That she don’t like it. To the Nairaland Ladies , did she just rejected me? Or she don’t like to be called at night. Thanks
Re: She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by nicho450(m): 8:06am On Jul 03, 2021
She is a fresher that is why.

Give her time and she will start to flash you in the night time..

Thank me later

10 Likes

Re: She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by Bola146(f): 8:07am On Jul 03, 2021
grin grin grin Should we let him know? wink wink wink

24 Likes

Re: She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by PrimeWatermark: 8:07am On Jul 03, 2021
Jameszinchenkov:
Good morning Nairalanders, there is this girl that I like, she is the Christian born again type. We usually talk mostly about work and religious talk always.

grin grin
Lol @ the bolded

Your eye go soon clear.

3 Likes

Re: She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by Jameszinchenkov: 8:07am On Jul 03, 2021
nicho450:
She is a fresher that is why.

Give her time and she will start to flash you in the night time..

Thank me later

Lol. Thanks
Re: She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by dingbang(m): 8:09am On Jul 03, 2021
Mchew...all this small children rships. Very annoying.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by Amotolongbo(f): 8:10am On Jul 03, 2021
Jameszinchenkov:
Good morning Nairalanders, there is this girl that I like, she is the Christian born again type. We usually talk mostly about work and religious talk always. So recently I have been calling her at night time but she always ignores. This morning she sent a message that I shouldn’t call her during the night again. That she don’t like it. To the Nairaland Ladies , did she just rejected me? Or she don’t like to be called at night. Thanks
Being a Christian, she may not like being called at night.
Don’t call her at night again, call her in the midnight, possibly extra cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:10am On Jul 03, 2021
You call her too much.

Give her space. I wonder how some people call for so long talking...even me i detest receiving long calls at night. Also she might be with her man then and don't want disturbance

18 Likes

Re: She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by STARGREEN(m): 8:11am On Jul 03, 2021
It could depend on her age,
It could depend on her environment,
It could depend on her activities, or

It could depend on ... maybe she's eating

1 Like

Re: She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by blesskewe(f): 8:12am On Jul 03, 2021
U probably shouldnt call her at night
She might have someone who does that....... Trying to kinda renew that night vibe is tiring
Re: She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by doggedfighter(f): 8:12am On Jul 03, 2021
After talking about work and religious matters in the day time.

What else do you want to talk about in the night?

7 Likes

Re: She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by aanuoluwami14(f): 8:17am On Jul 03, 2021
Religious my ass sad She is cheating on you

11 Likes

Re: She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by Riverville(m): 8:23am On Jul 03, 2021
Stop calling her forever

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by Queenslander(f): 8:30am On Jul 03, 2021
Um, why do you always call her at night though?? Are you a wizard?? undecided

1 Like

Re: She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by AroOkigbo(m): 8:32am On Jul 03, 2021
Bola146:
Not yet grin
Bola146:
Not yet
Re: She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by ceede2: 8:32am On Jul 03, 2021
Oop!!!, you have the audacity to bring it here!! You no dey respect yourself, calling somebody at night, you no get airtme to call during the day.

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by Offpoint1: 8:37am On Jul 03, 2021
I personally detest calls, don't call me unless it's an emergency. Any call not business related that's longer than 3 minutes irritates me.

Don't call me at night and don't call me early in the morning.

Let her be and respect her decision.

9 Likes

Re: She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by Kobicove(m): 8:42am On Jul 03, 2021
I think you should respect her wishes after all it's not like you guys are already dating undecided
Re: She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by Neimarjr: 8:54am On Jul 03, 2021
REST!!!
Re: She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by MJBOLT: 9:09am On Jul 03, 2021
he wants to cast out demons grin

doggedfighter:
After talking about work and religious matters in the day time.

What else do you want to talk about in the night?

3 Likes

Re: She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by doggedfighter(f): 9:18am On Jul 03, 2021
MJBOLT:
he wants to cast out demons grin

Hahahahahahaha grin grin

I thought as much.
Re: She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 03, 2021
Your night call disturbs her dick session. They are all oloshos born again or born twice ones included. If you doubt me, ask her if she is a virgin and see her tell you the usual story of how she was raped and got disvirgined in the process.

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by ogkrakkid(m): 9:39am On Jul 03, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
Religious my ass sad She is cheating on you
Number 6 plenty for ur pocket.

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by Thewrath(m): 9:45am On Jul 03, 2021
Most likely living with a guy.

1 Like

Re: She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by Rickmann: 10:25am On Jul 03, 2021
Jameszinchenkov:

She hasn't rejected you Oga..she just wants you to develop common sense. Think, man.

3 Likes

Re: She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by Gopitoto: 10:27am On Jul 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Being a Christian, she may not like being called at night.
Don’t call her at night again, call her in the midnight, possibly extra cool
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by jimmychang: 11:29am On Jul 03, 2021
Jameszinchenkov:

You are boring abeg grin grin Everytime work and Church nothing to spice up the conversation grin.She go get tired for you na.And it seems you talk too much.

She is just religious abeg no be say she be holy mary grin
Re: She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by jimmychang: 11:30am On Jul 03, 2021
Rickmann:

She hasn't rejected you Oga..she just wants you to develop common sense. Think.

Exactly ,the guy dey form good boy . Talking about work and church everytime grin
Re: She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by Fiscus105(m): 11:33am On Jul 03, 2021
Nonexistent1:
Your night call disturbs her dick session. They are all oloshos born again or born twice ones included. If you doubt me, ask her if she is a virgin and see her tell you the usual story of how she was raped and got disvirgined in the process.

In ur skull everything revolves round sex.

Op did not tell you they are dating, and if they are not dating why would he be disturbing her her at night for calls

You don't think that op might be chocking her with useless attention but jump to nail her for sex

1 Like

Re: She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by Rickmann: 11:47am On Jul 03, 2021
jimmychang:

Exactly ,the guy dey form good boy . Talking about work and church everytime grin

No mind am.
Re: She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
Jameszinchenkov:

...Oga op, so someone can not enjoy her night time in peace again? Go and make money jare. Real Gees that hustle during the day, chill at night with their women...orrrrr should we tell him ? ? ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lawyer And Barrister, What Is The Difference? / See What Evil People Did To Me After I Made A Comment On Nairaland (pics) / Should I Accommodate Him Or Close My Doors On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.