Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,490 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) (95623 Views)

Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota / Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator / Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Slurity(m): 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
iwaeda:
Mi ofe ku ole je oye ile baba re. We moveeee.
where you in the crowd? Oniyeye
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by potopotoking: 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
[s]
iwaeda:
[/s]

oogah boogah mumbo jumbo ooh ooh aah aah omo doodoo monkey. We japaaaaaa. lol! shocked lipsrsealed cry
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Gjmff: 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
Jesus
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by J2381: 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
OLRAYS:
oloshi...na u gangan suppose lost make ur family they find u...
Ogun punish you.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by DarkJeddi(m): 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
Shoot at sight,
Security operatives should shoot any terrorist found doin any protest,
De only language Odua protestors understand very well is ###Pythonese language
Shut up angry
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by ike95: 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nbotee:
These reports are fake and sponsored by twitter and those who want to remove the President. The army/Police didn't shoot anyone and only use rubber bullets
you funny, lols
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by olatuns2017: 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by adedehinbo(m): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
vicmoore568:
What about the dead?
I actually said that because of the June 12 protest also ended that way,I overheard a police man saying they won't be paraded
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by adedehinbo(m): 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
vicmoore568:
What about the dead?
I actually said that because of the June 12 protest also ended that way,I overheard a police man saying they won't be paraded.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Newdawn123: 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
I wonder when we'll ever stand in unity to denounce our oppressors, most of you just choose a convenient spot to dish out this boring phrase of I warned them, it's deplorable. Your tone takes side with the oppressors and it's condemnable. The truth is that you don't have to always comment on every post, just ignore if you can't identify with the common struggle we all go through. You might feel unaffected at the moment but posterity is the judge of every of our actions and inactions and lastly, those who fight for freedom won't be the only beneficiary of it so the least we could do is to encourage and not come up this annoying phrase every single time. Shalom!
Even Igboho that turned into a pussycat the night the DSS and military came to play with him won't dare turn up for this protest .[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Bankowner: 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
Dem swear for us for this country? Can’t there ever be a protest without the shedding of blood be it innocent or not?
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by iwaeda: 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
Slurity:
where you in the crowd? Oniyeye

Oni jibiti!
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by stormborn28(m): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I warned them

Even Igboho that turned into a pussycat the night the DSS and military came to play with him won't dare turn up for this protest .

You mumu ooooooo.....you must be smelling Buharis anus....how is the smell like...hope to hear from you soon...

Yours sincerely
Stormborm
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Angeltjazz2017(m): 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
Tranquillity360:
What is his offence?

Free the man.

No sensible Yoruba will be rejoice when Igbo been killed and condemned this.

Southern people eronu

But the truth is when this were been done to Eastern youths,Yorubas joined their northern brothers in rejoicing.
Shouting kill them all,more bullets in your guns,use them as target practice,etc.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Sarsaproko: 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
Keep quiet!
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Okoroawusa: 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
I told them to shoot... This has really made my day.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by sultry69(m): 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
iwaeda:
That guy you quote is a chameleon, he is not a Yoruba sure,but you will never know where he comes from,he will claim north today,east 2morrow,SS next 2morrow,he is useless on nairaland.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Afamsi: 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
Abascoh:
Useless country, are the protesters armed? Did they attack anyone? Since when did peaceful protest become a crime?
Since you voted for change
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by sultry69(m): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
Mastakija:
you warned them not to fight for their freedom

Who's paying for ur senselessness
That guy is a fulani terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by OLRAYS(m): 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
J2381:
Ogun punish you.
May SAPA visit ur household
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Tolani1122(m): 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
[quote author=Mastakija post=103326232] you warned them not to fight for their freedom

Who's paying for ur senselessness
You are the one senseless , if you don't know what type or comments then go and chew your collanut , typical aboki boi ,
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Ojiofor: 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nigeria police always shoot to kill.smdh.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
What's the name of the website that website where people report something bad and people vote till it gets to a required number so that appropriate action can be taken?
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Tdotbluejays1: 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
It seems we are going to witness a united south soon. The North's nightmare.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by iwaeda: 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
sultry69:
That guy you quote is a chameleon, he is not a Yoruba sure,but you will never know where he comes from,he will claim north today,east 2morrow,SS next 2morrow,he is useless on nairaland.

We know them. Their water will soon hot.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by OLULAW: 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
No amount of prayer and fasting will morph Nigeria into a sane clime. ICHABOD.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Pappyjim: 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
Walahi you're a bloody idiot!

PrinceOfLagos:
I warned them

Even Igboho that turned into a pussycat the night the DSS and military came to play with him won't dare turn up for this protest .
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
yinks77:

Your identity is not far from known. You are one of those terrible yoruba agents on social media paid to give false impression to the public on the position of the yorubas on the state of the nation, and to deceive the masses from knowing the truth at every point in time. What evidence do you need to show the public the recklessness of this government
grin mumu...Kilagbe kilaju..
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Adakintroy: 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
The prophetic ministry of goodluck Jonathan.

When erubebe sit down ground de wail that yr, Them de laugh with their brown teeth. Now who sit down ground de cry him own.?

No feel sorry for them if you be Jonathan man. Make them Enjoy. Me I get alpha level tolerance. Iike captain America am like I can do this all day. All yr for the next eight yrs. Those weh go break make them break.

Jonathan said you will regret it and you are regretting. 2 more yrs to go. Hang in there.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Adakintroy: 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
The prophetic ministry of goodluck Jonathan.

When erubebe sit down ground de wail that yr, Them de laugh with their brown teeth. Now who sit down ground de cry him own.?

No feel sorry for them if you be Jonathan man. Make them Enjoy. Me I get alpha level tolerance. Iike captain America am like I can do this all day. All yr for the next eight yrs. Those weh go break make them break.

Jonathan said you will regret it and you are regretting. 2 more yrs to go. Hang in there. The pain will soon be over.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari / Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.