Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,186 members, 7,839,037 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) (95619 Views)

Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota / Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator / Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Emeka71(m): 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nbotee:
These reports are fake and sponsored by twitter and those who want to remove the President. The army/Police didn't shoot anyone and only use rubber bullets
I just heard on radio that stray-bullet hit a babe that was about to open her shop at Ojota and she died.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Zanotty(m): 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
Is just funny wen same treatment was dished out to us the easterners.same yoruba people were rejoicing saying all sort of trash.now reverse is the case.we southerners have one common the Fulanis and this shitty govt with a lifeless president.killing of innocent citizens is wrong whether yoruba or igbo.this govt is just the worst.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Enddy50ty(m): 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
Buhari and his APC government have brought more tear, sorrow and blood upon innocent citizens than anything else in the history of this country.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by adedehinbo(m): 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
StreetFight:

And they will also raise the dead after the rally. The next person arrested and shot will be your family.
haba, nawao what have I said that warrant this?this your reply is uncalled for
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by ensamy(m): 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
The were shouting kill ibos all iPob miscreants.
Now na Thier turn. I beg no kill them all oooo.
R.I.P to the innocent girl.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by pius4luv(m): 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
I can't cry seeing the innocent lady on the floor with blood on her body I'm short of words i pray may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by sisisioge: 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
How did it get this bad? Haaa! Na wa o.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Kayberg: 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
The government should have known by now that all these bloodshed and killings will not scare anyone but rather infuriate the masses the more.

This is not the 1960's.
Most of the people alive today have already seen much blood than to be afraid of seeing them again because the government have shown them much blood, corpses, decapitations, violence and many more.

These violence by the government is a wrong approach to situations as these.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by ayoka2015(f): 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nbotee:
These reports are fake and sponsored by twitter and those who want to remove the President. The army/Police didn't shoot anyone and only use rubber bullets
lolz rubber bullets indeed, u better adjust ur glasses so u can see well
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
Keep arresting innocent people...

Any asshole supporting this bloody federal government and police force entirely + all Nigerian politicians + all betrayer Yoruba leaders.... Ogun kill all of una together!

Thunder fire una to miserable death.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by blazebaba(m): 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
I dont know why some fools keep fighting ontop Nnamdi kanu and Sunday igboho...they are so blind to see that they are fighting the same enemy....instead of teaming up..they keep brandishing useless english at the comfort of their home...

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by blues234: 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
See how I'm crying here. Why na? Such a small girl cut off in her blossoming age. Why is Nigeria this evil?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Biodun2019(m): 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nigeria securities are the problem of this country, they are unprofessional. Imaging Egyptian soldiers then, they ignored government order & choose the people or citizens rather the government. Securities where put in place to provide security for the citizens not the government

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Gambit23: 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I warned them

Even Igboho that turned into a pussycat the night the DSS and military came to play with him won't dare turn up for this protest .

Zombie, U warned the 14 year old girl?
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by atonement12: 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I warned them

Even Igboho that turned into a pussycat the night the DSS and military came to play with him won't dare turn up for this protest .
You warned a street trader not to trade Her blood is on your head, and on the tyrants in government!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by vasel15: 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nigeria is gone, take it or leave it, all hail baifra and yoruba nation

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by micflo28(m): 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
My pity is that this Fulani government used the yorubas to ascend to power and abandoned their cries of insecurity from their kinsmen. God will render those supporting this government useless and miserable.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Gambit23: 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You move nowhere

You will run at the sound of gun shot

Coward
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Segzy19: 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
Na dis tribalism go kill you... Everything Yoruba Yoruba... Continue!
Tranquillity360:
What is his offence?

Free the man.

But the truth is when this were been done to Eastern youths,Yorubas joined their northern brothers in rejoicing.
Shouting kill them all,more bullets in your guns,use them as target practice,etc.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Simbrixton(m): 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
Zanotty:
Is just funny wen same treatment was dished out to us the easterners.same yoruba people were rejoicing saying all sort of trash.now reverse is the case.we southerners have one common the Fulanis and this shitty govt with a lifeless president.killing of innocent citizens is wrong whether yoruba or igbo.this govt is just the worst.
igbos are seeking to go with the oil rich region you should be grateful we are agitating to be free
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by brownemmanuel43(m): 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
Tranquillity360:
What is his offence?

Free the man.

But the truth is when this were been done to Eastern youths,Yorubas joined their northern brothers in rejoicing.
Shouting kill them all,more bullets in your guns,use them as target practice,etc.
Exactly my annoyance with the West Coast. When the military evaded the East Coast they hailing the military and co, now is their turn to collect.
I keep telling people not to support evil or injustice bcs its favoring u now but always remember that what goes around comes around.
This is even just the Police and they are shivering what if military had joined in the shooting that means na Benin Republic all of them will flee to.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by iwaeda: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
Emeka71:
I just heard on radio that stray-bullet hit a babe that was about to open her shop at Ojota and she died.
Hakeem Odomosu, former Tinubu's ADC came there to lie that they have come to protect peaceful protester and a lady that was opening her egg shop was killed.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Gokoyer0(m): 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
[s]I warned them

Even Igboho that turned into a pussycat the night the DSS and military came to play with him won't dare turn up for this protest [/s].
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by brownemmanuel43(m): 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
YouthAriseNga:
You are right nairaland is totally different from other sites and I wonder why it's so.

We must unite against this evil tyrants in government. They have only come to steal kill and destroy. It's all in the news.
West Coast started it all, let's no forget history how name calling started after 2015 election
When did Nnamdi Kalu started his hate speech against the govt?
In as much as I don't like what's going on in West Coast, West Coast contributed to the monster we have now
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by slimman007: 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
KKTooMuchMoney:
Treat him like a terrorist that he is.

Shut up and face front
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
Since Buhari became your president

Abascoh:
Useless country, are the protesters armed? Did they attack anyone? Since when did peaceful protest become a crime?
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by ceejay80s(m): 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
Like play like play it will turn war
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Kay25(m): 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
Tranquillity360:
What is his offence?

Free the man.

stop generalising
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Bhol28: 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
Fake
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by Kay25(m): 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Nonsense

So why did Sunday Igboho cowardly turned to a cat and disappeared at the sight of the military and DSS?
musu...cos he lived to fight for another day..araba lo tun ara mu ni
Re: Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) by atonement12: 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
Shoot at sight,
Security operatives should shoot any terrorist found doin any protest,
De only language Odua protestors understand very well is ###Pythonese language
By wishing evil on non-violent people, and unsympathetic to the Innocent dead, today you become a cursed fellow! Peace of mind is hereby taken from you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari / Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.