Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) (2943 Views)

Oduduwa Rally Holds In Canada In Solidarity With Sunday Igboho (photos) / Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack / Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by YouthAriseNga: 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
Police just shot this innocent trader trying to survive the harsh economy,trying to survive inflated prices of food and generally everything in the country.

Aren't we tired of this tyrannical government?

To the security agents, are you guys blind to what's happening in the country? Don't you have kids? Do you want your kids to grow up in this kind of country?

cc lalasticlala , Seun , Mynd44

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1411289511565348869?s=20

Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by temitope27(m): 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
Se loto
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Goldbw122(m): 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
Must you die for something that is not worth it, it is sure a pity ..
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by tony0806: 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
WHAT is happening
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by nairalandankrah: 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nigeria scatter scatter
Everything Jaga Jaga
Poor man dey suffer suffer!!
Gbosa Gbosa police shooting at the air!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by fukNaija(m): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
Hmmm..bastards
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by nairalandankrah: 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
Goldbw122:

She died for Oodua, but,
Must your police shoot at un armed protesters!
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by joyandfaith: 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
YouthAriseNga:
Police just shot this innocent trader trying to survive the harsh economy,trying to survive inflated prices of food and generally everything in the country.

Aren't we tired of this tyrannical government?

To the security agents, are you guys blind to what's happening in the country? Don't you have kids? Do you want your kids to grow up in this kind of country?

cc lalasticlala , Seun , Mynd44

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1411289511565348869?s=20

Well, I see security agents as zoombified animals
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by YouthAriseNga: 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
tony0806:
WHAT is happening
We must arise now against this tyrants in government. Nigeria can become the next Somalia in 10 years if we are not careful. Let's learn from history.

Time to hit the streets and let the world know our plight, we have nothing to lose anymore, even garri is now gold.

Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by colorsofrainbow: 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
Malami is working.
Nairaland is helping him & his Fulani Terrorists Niger Republic immigrants work better.

This is not the time to blame anybody for voting Buhari, it's the time to realise that their mission is now CLEAR!

Maybe they will blame Nnamdi Kanu for instigating violence in Lagos Oduduwa rally too
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Romanoff(f): 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
Can't Nigerians protest without the police showing excessive force and killing the citizens they should be protecting?
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by YouthAriseNga: 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
joyandfaith:

Well, I see security agents as zoombified animals
In saner climates security agents are loyal to the country not to politicians, it's the Total opposite here. Sometimes I wonder if they have kids and how they feel raising the kids in such a toxic environment like the one all over the country now.

The time to act is now. We can't let politicians decide our lives. Or our children's life.
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Akudaisi: 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
Wft,my parents should have sold me as slave to overseas than born me here,I forbid the very name Nigeria,none of my kid will be a Nigerian, imagine this young girl, tufia what a useless country
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Adeling(m): 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
I can only hope this news isn't true. Else.... terrible things will happen
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by escapefromusa(f): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
Adeling:
I can only hope this news isn't true.
Else.... terrible things will happen

Like what ... ? You running out of data grin
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by naijapips02: 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
Goldbw122:

You are an idiota. Was girl selling her market protesting?

Since when has protest become a crime to for for?

2 Likes

Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by nlreserve: 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
Fulani terrorists government
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by BKayy: 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
tony0806:
WHAT is happening
You should be ashamed of yourself for asking such stupid question.
Only fools ask questions when the answer is staring at them in the face.
Where you born today?

1 Like

Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
When ipod wher doin der own previously de wher busy laughing,
Army nd police should shoot anything protestin at sight,
Security operatives should treat dis terrorists Protestors in de language de understand,
#:#Pythonese language

Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Goldbw122(m): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
naijapips02:

You are an idiota. Was girl selling her market protesting?

Since when has protest become a crime to for for?
You don't know, abi it is a huge and a big crime to protest in Nigeria, do you know how many people have been killed While protesting?

Well am not a idiots, chose your words wisely.
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Iceyjayz: 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
Shíthole republic
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Charmingrascal(m): 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
The whole world is seeing this blood sucking government for what it is.
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by joyandfaith: 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
YouthAriseNga:
In saner climates security agents are loyal to the country not to politicians, it's the Total opposite here. Sometimes I wonder if they have kids and how they feel raising the kids in such a toxic environment like the one all over the country now.

The time to act is now. We can't let politicians decide our lives. Or our children's life.

Very pathetic. Many of them after retirement suffer from PTSD.
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by YouthAriseNga: 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
When ipod wher doin der own previously de wher busy laughing,
Army nd police should shoot anything protestin at sight,
Security operatives should treat dis terrorists Protestors in de language de understand,
#:#Pythonese language
I'm sure that's what you'll be doing if you get to the military, killing unharmed innocent citizens as ordered from your evil dark lord.
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Joromi1: 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
Oh, my God! I hope they won't write a statement later saying she was shot during a gun battle?
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by EMAXIM(m): 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
Joromi1:
Oh, my God! I hope they won't write a statement later saying she was shot during a gun battle?
they will o

1 Like

Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by EMAXIM(m): 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nigeria isn't worth to come from, no value for citizens life.

1 Like

Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Queenslander(f): 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
This can only happen in a rogue nation!
Dumb country!!
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Iceyjayz: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
Queenslander:
This can only happen in a rogue nation!
Dumb country!!
undecided
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Queenslander(f): 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
Iceyjayz:
undecided
count your blessings that those boys didn't kill you in Dubai.. would've been one less lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Police Kills Innocent Trader During Oduduwa Rally (graphics Pics)) by Iceyjayz: 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
Queenslander:
count your blessings that those boys didn't kill you in Dubai.. would've been one less lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Which boys? mind you I'm no longer in UAE at the moment.

Dubai is very peaceful because the city attracts tourist more than any other city in UAE, so the security there isn't a joke.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku's 5 Wives And 27 Children / States Obi Is Sure Of 1 Million Votes / See Reasons Why Peter Obi Must drop His Mandate Challenge Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.