Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Gist For The NL Timeline! Opinion Is Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gist For The NL Timeline! Opinion Is Needed (321 Views)

Gist For Your Timeline / Opinion: Is It Normal for A Guy To Wear A Leg Chain? / If Ur A Single Male And Available For Marriage Please Let The NL Ladies Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gist For The NL Timeline! Opinion Is Needed by Denike05(m): 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
Good day...
I'm married but me and my husband is separated due to infidelity that makes me pack everything and leave his house. After one year. He came begging me to come back to him but im still holding cos I've rented my own apartment and i think it's not easy for me. Should I accept him back or I should file for divorce cos his mum's property are in his name and his brothers. Thank you.
Re: Gist For The NL Timeline! Opinion Is Needed by Gucciboy1(m): 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
Denike05:
Good day...
I'm married but me and my husband is separated due to infidelity that makes me pack everything and leave his house. After one year. He came begging me to come back to him but im still holding cos I've rented my own apartment and i think it's not easy for me. Should I accept him back or I should file for divorce cos his mum's property are in his name and his brothers. Thank you.

If you truly love your husband, I'll advise you move back in with him and try and find a lasting solution to your problems.

But if you keep doubting the possibility of the marriage working, you guys should just file for divorce, else you might just end up wasting your time after along time of trying and enduring
Re: Gist For The NL Timeline! Opinion Is Needed by EzegeNdiigbo: 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
Go back to him sis and join hand with him and find any mean's to put an end to that infidelity ..
Re: Gist For The NL Timeline! Opinion Is Needed by thatsleepboy1: 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
Gucciboy1:

Bros what are you saying? It's not love it's her crave fo materia things. She mentioned about property so she's considering going back cos of his properties and not the love. Who in this our generation leaves a man's house cos he cheated if not a hoe?

EzegeNdiigbo:

Bros, she's only considering him cos of his properties let her be and leave alone in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Gist For The NL Timeline! Opinion Is Needed by Jeon(f): 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
Denike05:
Good day...

Ur choice

1 Like

Re: Gist For The NL Timeline! Opinion Is Needed by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
Chai women Sha. Wetin concern him property and love?
You lots will never change
Re: Gist For The NL Timeline! Opinion Is Needed by Mophor: 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!
What’s the probability that if your name is on his property that you won’t file for divorce so that you’ll have a share in it.. why not work hard for yours

1 Like

Re: Gist For The NL Timeline! Opinion Is Needed by LadySarah: 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
Mophor:
Damn Niggar!!!
What’s the probability that if your name is on his property that you won’t file for divorce so that you’ll have a share in it.. why not work hard for yours

Did she ask him to come and beg her? It is her time to do shakara.

Dear Op, think it well Biko. Vely vely wellu.Insist on protection until all tests certify him std free in ur own chosen medical laboratory should you choose to go back.

Think well. Shine your eyes every well
Re: Gist For The NL Timeline! Opinion Is Needed by Denike05(m): 6:56am On Jul 04, 2021
Re: Gist For The NL Timeline! Opinion Is Needed by Denike05(m): 6:17am On Jul 07, 2021
Keep it coming
Re: Gist For The NL Timeline! Opinion Is Needed by berbz(m): 6:18am On Jul 07, 2021
LadySarah:

Did she ask him to come and beg her? It is her time to do shakara.

Dear Op, think it well Biko. Vely vely wellu.Insist on protection until all tests certify him std free in ur own chosen medical laboratory should you choose to go back.

Think well. Shine your eyes every well
what of if it's the other way round

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Single Alone / Bro Code 004 / Why Would A Girl That You Used To Talk To Delete Pictures Of Your People On FB?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.