Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,340 members, 7,860,863 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:35 PM

Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos (63788 Views)

Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why / Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban / Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Laggafin: 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
I never respected Sunday before now.. but with what happened today in ojota Lagos..he has become my Hero.. igboho is a true hero and a real freedom fighter activist whose got Real guts to face tyranny and oppression.. May the gods grant him and all Nigerians that are oppressed VICTORY

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
So say a man who stays in he UK, whose daily bread isn't dependent on Nigeria daily street hustle, which during crises or riots many are disrupted.
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by CavemanDefuturo: 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
This one Sweet me for Body

Omo oduduwa is learning courage... I'm impressed.

Long live our friendship! Issee..
Long live Oduduwa Nation!
Long live Biafra!

All hands on deck and eyes on the target
...it's now established, our common enemies are the Fulani's
May the children of our enemies never grow up to know their future... issee!

..To the cursed vagabonds and wonderers of Africa.
At the right time we will lebrate the Aborigine Kanuris and others from the evil claws of the Fulani's and chase them all back to funta jalon.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by od501: 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
NoSentiment:
Reno that can only protests in London where he thinks his safety is best guaranteed wants to cheer Igboho to his own destruction the same way he cheered Kanu to his.

Why didn't Reno join the protest to show how brave he is and not be here pontificating over how brave someone is. If igboho is that brave why didn't he attend the protest?

It is not his fault that you are too poor not to afford a residence in London. Keep enjoying Buhari's dividend of democracy.
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Fahdiga(m): 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
Unik3030:
because he's causing chaos right?
He will soon end up like your runaway fugitive director
That's if Fulanis spares you before then
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by bolabiyi: 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
potopotoking:
lol grin

Where is Igboho?

Where him wife sef? shocked lipsrsealed cry
sometimes, you can tell the content of the brain by the name...see how potopoto dey comot from ur mouth.....mumu..

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by netmillionaires(m): 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
When Buhari mistakingly goofed and made a statement about 'our online warriors', who did you think he was talking about. They are being paid to support this failed government.

Mixedfraction:
I seriously cannot comprehend the likes of; mannabgrills, simpleo, oniobandit, erase the dot, prince of Lagos, etc... For laughing at their fellow Nigerians(irrespective of the tribe) who are bold enough to demand for a better life.. are you guys humans at all?

Maybe you're being paid to defend this failed leadership under buhari but why the extra show of stupidity? Why go lower than a mad pig to impress your paymasters?

Why are you guys trying so hard to go mad?

It's bad enough to be foolish but why prove it to the world?

"Oh God of creation,
Direct our noble course,
Guide our leaders right
,"

"HELP OUR YOUTHS THE TRUTH TO KNOW"

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by onuman: 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
Yoruba Nation? or Oduduwa Republic?
Who is fooling who?

These policemen just de waste time and money chasing these demonstrators about. When we see people gunning for a new Republic from Nigeria, we know them.
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Oshokalo: 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
Menance:
Igbogbo afonja conehoead running for his life grin

Funny how after casting and bad mouthing Igbos, they emulate same Igbo.
The tip of an ice Berg.

You all were happy and laughed then right?
Nigeria no sweet again?
dis is wat we call japa take off 44T
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by ogododo: 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
*Re: Alleged Killing of 14 year-old Girl at Oodua Rally in Lagos*

The attention of the Lagos State Police Command has been drawn to a news making rounds that a 14 year-old girl was hit and killed by police bullet today 3rd July, 2021 at the venue of the Oodua Republic Mega Rally in Ojota, Lagos.

The Command hereby wishes to debunk the rumour and state categorically that it's a calculated attempt to create confusion and fears in the minds of the good people of Lagos State and the country at large.

The Command did not fire a single live bullet at Ojota rally today. The said corpse was found wrapped and abandoned at a distance, far from Ojota venue of the rally, behind MRS Filling Station, inward Maryland, on the other side of the venue, with dried blood stains suggesting that the corpse is not fresh. After a close look at the corpse, a wound suspectedly sustained from a sharp object was seen on it.

The news is false and mischievous. The Command therefore urges the general public to disregard the news and go about their lawful normal daily activities while investigation to unravel the incident will commence immediately. The Commissioner of Police,Lagos State, CP Hakeem Odumosu, therefore commiserates with the family of the found deceased and assures that thorough investigation will be carried out.

The Command equally wishes to warn against the spread or peddling of fake and unconfirmed stories as such could be dangerous and counterproductive.

Thanks.

E-SIGNED

CSP OLUMUYIWA ADEJOBI (mnipr)
POLICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
LAGOS STATE COMMAND
DATED 3RD JULY, 2021.

Dem don start lies again.
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by dmbb: 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
When it comes to juju and running Igboho is a hero
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by kokomilala(m): 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
They scared our parents with the distortedly grotesque images of the civil war. So, our parents in turn feed us with the same fear, piecemeal by piecemeal .Their numbling rhetoric : Eh, we don't want war o! But the history of man, his liberation and civilization is filled with wars. From the time of Abraham to our present dateline, oppressed peoples have always turned against their oppressors.These agitations oft misinterpreted and misrepresented, always send one message - they want freedom! And, this is what these agitators, even Nnamdi Kanu are demanding.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by oyeb15: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
FG should better behave before it's too late. Once the entire subjects want good governance and you as a leader think their opinion is nothing....that you have the power...you are in charge.
Once the real deal begins, you and your entire family, extended, half this and that will not be spared.
The people will erase anything that will make the next generation know you ever exist for good.

The hardship is too much. The great storm is gathering!

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Menance: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
vasel15:

If you are igbo stop this nonsense unless you are fulani

Why will I stop it? You Dy crace?

Btw have you ever seen a river goddess running from water? Well, I welcome you to yoloba land where the gods take off at the sight of police.

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by subcbouy: 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
InaNla:
I may not subscribe 100% to all the activities of Akogun Odua, Oloye Sunday Igboho.

But the dictator and his junta government should know that this time shall pass and the people will be liberated.

I only blamed the frog eye man who supported a terrorist to power after 12 years of weeping and gnashing of teeth in Daura.

God bless the Yoruba Nation. Chief Adeyemi remains strong. The gods are with you.

After you must have finished serving your jail terms. grin
I tell you if the country is moving well in the right direction, nobody will seek separation. People are hungry while politicians are eating well with associates and family. Fulani killing people, and the president cannot find a lasting solution to all of this. Instead, supporting Fulani right over farmers who have lost their businesses to these fulanis. A relative who was into farming lost a huge amount of money to this Fulani herds eating what this man has planted. If he hadn't cried out I wouldn't have known the pain the man have to go through.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by All4fun: 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
Mixedfraction:
I seriously cannot comprehend the likes of; mannabgrills, simpleo, oniobandit, erase the dot, prince of Lagos, etc... For laughing at their fellow Nigerians(irrespective of the tribe) who are bold enough to demand for a better life.. are you guys humans at all?

Maybe you're being paid to defend this failed leadership under buhari but why the extra show of stupidity? Why go lower than a mad pig to impress your paymasters?

"Oh God of creation,
Direct our noble course,
Guide our leaders right
,"

My friend see that standard of the national anthem is not working now, which truth are we going to know the only truth I think we should know is the truth of splitting let everybody go on their own or any other thing apart from that is not working this country is not working the country is dead
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by RosyIsBlessed: 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
I love the spirit of true Yorubas,not these miscreants licking Bubu's asses here on nairaland..
Sheikh Gumi/Pantami are the terrorists we know!

God bless Nnamdi Kanu/Sunday Igboho

God bless Biafra/Oduduwa Republic!

Don't compare that your greedy albino KANU to Igboho. He turned his agitation to money venture and ordered people not involved to be killed. Caused killing of his own people. Igboho is truly a hero, not that albino.
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
All4fun:

My friend see that standard of the national anthem is not working now, which truth are we going to know the only truth I think we should know is the truth of splitting let everybody go on their own or any other thing apart from that is not working this country is not working the country is dead

That's the truth I'm referring to.. the moment the youth knows the truth, this country will break into tiny pieces. .
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by InaNla(f): 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
subcbouy:
I tell you if the country is moving well in the right direction, nobody will seek for separation. People are hungry while politicians are eating well with associate and family. Fulani killing people, and president cannot find lasting solution to all of this. Instead, supporting Fulani right over farmers who have lost their businesses to these fulanis. A relative who was into farming lost huge amount of money to this Fulani herds eating what this man has planted. If he had cried out I wouldn't know the pain the man has to go through.

As a farmer, I refused to venture into any planting this season considering the huge loss last year due to the fulani/bororo terrorists.

The dictator body odour has embolden the terrorists. Only time shall tell.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by colorsofrainbow: 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
RosyIsBlessed:

Don't compare that your greedy albino KANU to Igboho. He turned his agitation to money venture and ordered people not involved to be killed. Caused killing of his own people. Igboho is truly a hero, not that albino.
U can die!
Who cares about a nobody like you?
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Vireani79: 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
InaNla:
some APC online terrorists, BMCs and Fulani terrorists on NL will not sleep tonight...? shocked

Igboho Osa... may the gods of Yoruba land be with your struggle.

Mohomodu BUhari and his online terrorists should please continue their show of force... Where is Adolf Hitler today? na history.

Buhari and his rogue administration will soon be history.
Yes after 2023 grin
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by blazebaba(m): 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
Mixedfraction:

"Oh God of creation,
Direct our noble course,
Guide our leaders right
,"

And by truth, I mean for all of us to know that Nigeria cannot be saved.. the best solution is divide peacefully..
Take am easy bro...if i give you chance make you talk wetin dey your mind...nairaland no fit contain am.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by InaNla(f): 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
Vireani79:

Yes after 2023 grin

i presume he will go for 3 & 4th term. Hope you will survive the hunger? cheesy
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by greenguy: 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
Unik3030:
Sunday igboho is fighting a good cause but abeg no bring Nnamdi Kanu madness join the man own,it's annoying when u join a scammer who takes monthly dues n orders killing of security operatives to Sunday igboho abeg dey your lane

Say what you know my friend. MNK is a professional journalist with a frugal lifestyle. He does not have houses nor cars. If he's a scammer thousands of people won't trust him enough with the kind of funds being pumped into the Biafran project.

So say what you know. He's an honest man fighting for the freedom of his people. Abi he should wear rag to prove it to you?

As for killing of security operatives? Was it Buhari that killed the woman at the Yoruba rally today at Ojota? Ti a ba ran ni ni ise eru, a fi tomo je.

The Biafran struggle was peaceful until they were pushed to the point of defending themselves or they die. The objective is still the same, let us go.

Don't worry, it's all in stages, the Yoruba struggle will get there too, lest it tarries.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by RosyIsBlessed: 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

U can die!
Who cares about a nobody like you?

U are already dead.
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by All4fun: 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
Mixedfraction:

That's the truth I'm referring to.. the moment the youth knows the truth, this country will break into tiny pieces. .

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah now you're talking that is it that is it once the youth knows the truth the country will fall and when the country fall everyone will be all right look at London look at America for example when u ask an American man what is the benefit of being American the first thing they will tell you is God bless America once you ask a Nigerian man what is the benefits of being in Nigeria they will tell you thunder fire Nigeria you can see that there's two difference
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by colorsofrainbow: 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
RosyIsBlessed:

U are already dead.
Living dead is what you are
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by ukahrawah: 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
Aderewah:
Yes. Both igbos and fulanis hate yorubas. We will deal with them after yoruba nation arrives

Bororo LIAR. I spit on you. Igbos & Yorubas are the envy of the North. You can come to the South & see civilisation but, don't come with your bandits & hizbah.
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by WibusJaga: 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
Look at Igboho, you will definitely see igbo. grin
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by geemd434: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
Reno we know you are an ass licker keep licking. You are a Itsekiri man and you alligance is to yoruba. Keep at it. Runner
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Vireani79: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
InaNla:

i presume he will go for 3 & 4th term. Hope you will survive the hunger? cheesy

I eat well
I am a trader
I earn in euros
Ask yourself if u would
U all supported buhari
U all must suffer grin
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by SenorFax(m): 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kuginzi:
Confession time!!
Odẹ sebi you dey the interrogation room

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver / Meet 26-Year-Old Bob Otobong Who Won A Seat At Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly / Femi Fani-Kayode Welcomes Another Son With Mystery Woman (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.