Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,252 members, 7,860,582 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos (63784 Views)

Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why / Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban / Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
Maximum respect to Sunday Igboho...

He's Man.

When the useless DSS invaded his home... I thought he will cancel the protest. I was wrong.

Kudos to them.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Angeltjazz2017(m): 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
God bless OLOYE Sunday igboho oduduwa akuku gbewa
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by stormborn28(m): 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Sai Sunday igbono... Our hero.
Please quickly rush to smell Buharis anus... I want to get a feedback from you'll...I'm in the laboratory right now.
Thanks in anticipation
Stormborn
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Buckeyemedia1: 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
jaxxy:
Indeed, Sunday igboho is a hero. Speaking for his people and their safety.
Who gave him the mandate to speak on behalf of anyone, or he found it on the floor? in all political ideologies of societies, even in the jungle the rule of law is paramount.
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by OmoAkin85: 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
Tolu181:
One way or the other, the criminal called igboho must be arrested and jailed.

Dude dey one country dey eat pepper soup, while useless men dey expose their lives for nothing

Yorubas wise up, we are better than this criminal...
lol guy na u suppose wise up.wether him dey another country or not d guy don try atleast he did something which he will be remember for.if you no fight for ur right now or if suffer never tire you just know say ur unborn child go suffer if things continue and nobody stand up and fight
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Elidrisy20: 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
saintkel:
The FG should have a rethink of it's activities for now....Fulani herdsmen cannot and will not take over Nigeria no matter how bad they want it
you sure say you get brain at all?
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Buckeyemedia1: 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Maximum respect to Sunday Igboho...

He's Man.

When the useless DSS invaded his home... I thought he will cancel the protest. I was wrong.

Kudos to them.
The failed rally has come & gone ok, what have they & you benefited? On Monday morning will Oduduwa Republic install the New Governor General of Lagos Colony? Empty Barrel Noise Makers Will Always Make The Loudest Noise.
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Who gave him the mandate to speak on behalf of anyone, or he found it on the floor? in all political ideologies of societies, even in the jungle the rule of law is paramount.

Who gave Mandela the right to speak against oppression for his people?? undecided

Freedom of speech is rule of law. Freedom of association is rule of law. Peaceful protest is rule of law. Right for self determination is rule of law. undecided

The government is the one behave like they are in a banana republic or jungle. undecided

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by stormborn28(m): 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
Tolu181:
One way or the other, the criminal called igboho must be arrested and jailed.

Dude dey one country dey eat pepper soup, while useless men dey expose their lives for nothing

Yorubas wise up, we are better than this criminal...

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/herdsmen-cut-off-nasarawa-farmers-hands/?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by akdjr(m): 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
You call someone a hero that couldn't come out to confront DSS that invaded his house?
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Ibkhaleel: 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
I will tell my children; and children's children's children and indeed pass it off to many generations to come that one of the greatest tragedy that befell us in the 21st century - the acclaimed generation of the wise and jet-age was that there was a generation of the Igbos who fell flat, bamboozled, deceived and misled by a low budget conman and fraudster called Nnamdi Kanu.
The advent of an Nnamdi Kanu in the Igbo equation has destroyed the very myths that were hitherto ascribed to us that the Igbos were people of the wise and knowledge.
If a low level and incoherent rabble rouser like Nnamdi Kanu could deceive any particular group of people — such a people could pass off as a terribly most gullible people on the face of the earth.
That there are still a thousands or a few millions of people who still believe that Kenny Okwu Kanu whom were with us in the pro GEJ and PDP days could get them Biafra - a country - is the most heart wrenching of it all.
I fear for this generation!
Ambrose Nwaogwugwu.
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Ibkhaleel: 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
This Nairaland has made me to understand how dumb some Nigerians are.If a story doesn't feed their ego they'll quickly brand is as fake....But Whatever propaganda they see written in the media they believe even with how obvious it is

They have started with their early crying..useless set of people, criminals and products of pre-marital sex

Kanu and Sunday are yet to see the humiliation of their life they'll die and rot in prison on earth and hell after death

People will come online and make deceitful stories to make criminals appear like saints...Delusional grandeur is when people believe their own lies

Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB didn’t see anything wrong in the Murder and beheading of Police, destruction of properties and treason and were even defending the murders. Can you now understand how deeply doomed they are?

Whoever that supports these murderers online or offline, will get whatever the victims of these bloody thirsty Terrorists got very soon

I'm waiting for Nnamdi Kanu to deny having anything to do with ESN IPOB because they are hypocrites and can deny anything that doesnt favour them.
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Jostoman: 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Igboho is the greatest Yoruba man ever
those guys really make Yoruba people proud today.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
The failed rally has come & gone ok, what have they & you benefited? On Monday morning will Oduduwa Republic install the New Governor General of Lagos Colony? Empty Barrel Noise Makers Will Always Make The Loudest Noise.

What's your point??
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by stormborn28(m): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/herdsmen-cut-off-nasarawa-farmers-hands/?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/nnamdi-kanu-arrest-put-same-zeal-in-arrest-of-killer-herdsmen-%E2%80%95-ortom-urges-fg/?amp=1
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Fahdiga(m): 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
Jostoman:
those guys really make Yoruba people proud today.
Exactly bro
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by stormborn28(m): 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
This Nairaland has made me to understand how dumb some Nigerians are.If a story doesn't feed their ego they'll quickly brand is as fake....But Whatever propaganda they see written in the media they believe even with how obvious it is

They have started with their early crying..useless set of people, criminals and products of pre-marital sex

Kanu and Sunday are yet to see the humiliation of their life they'll die and rot in prison on earth and hell after death

People will come online and make deceitful stories to make criminals appear like saints...Delusional grandeur is when people believe their own lies

Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB didn’t see anything wrong in the Murder and beheading of Police, destruction of properties and treason and were even defending the murders. Can you now understand how deeply doomed they are?

Whoever that supports these murderers online or offline, will get whatever the victims of these bloody thirsty Terrorists got very soon

I'm waiting for Nnamdi Kanu to deny having anything to do with ESN IPOB because they are hypocrites and can deny anything that doesnt favour them.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/nnamdi-kanu-arrest-put-same-zeal-in-arrest-of-killer-herdsmen-%E2%80%95-ortom-urges-fg/?amp=1
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by ogododo: 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
olatuns2017:

He is party member
He is ur hero

Chai
Na that kioki I want for Lagos today

Mumu people

Oduduwa ko
Odua republic ni
Una wan dey do hausa boy boy for life.
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by stepaside2: 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
Sunday Igboho stepped into a vacuum to protect people from marauders. That is commendable. However I expected that he collaborated with elected officials to further strengthen the gains. You can't fight a duly constituted government anywhere in the world without consequences. His further push for secession was terribly ill advised and that is the point of departure for many people. It shows lack of strategy and high thought when you go that route without thinking through what it takes. Grandstanding and protests will achieve little when you choose to confront govt forces for which you are ill prepared. It always ends in tears

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by ctex4real(m): 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
You are a confusionist and your divide and rule tactics wont work. Nonsense! angry[color=#990000][/color]
Kuginzi:
Confession time!!
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by StUriah(m): 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
Buhari right now

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by PDPdestroyer(m): 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
With this statement from Reno, it should be very clear to everyone now those behind all these agitations. PDP sponsor bandits, herdsmen and other criminal attacks across the country, then use that as a smokescreen for their foot soldiers like Igboho and co to use as a basis for their agitation.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Ezehillary(m): 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
NoSentiment:
Reno that can only protests in London where he thinks his safety is best guaranteed wants to cheer Igboho to his own destruction the same way he cheered Kanu to his.

Why didn't Reno join the protest to show how brave he is and not be here pontificating over how brave someone is. If igboho is that brave why didn't he attend the protest?
this government you are defending will destroy you and your entire generation soon
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Solidkay(m): 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
Mixedfraction:
I seriously cannot comprehend the likes of; mannabgrills, simpleo, oniobandit, erase the dot, prince of Lagos, etc... For laughing at their fellow Nigerians(irrespective of the tribe) who are bold enough to demand for a better life.. are you guys humans at all?

Maybe you're being paid to defend this failed leadership under buhari but why the extra show of stupidity? Why go lower than a mad pig to impress your paymasters?

Why are you guys trying so hard to go mad?

It's bad enough to be foolish but why prove it to the world?

"Oh God of creation,
Direct our noble course,
Guide our leaders right
,"

"HELP OUR YOUTHS THE TRUTH TO KNOW"

by truth, I mean for all of us to know that Nigeria cannot be saved.. the best solution is divide peacefully..

by leaders I mean people like Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho

And by noble course I mean the secession movement

This is deep Sir, and I know it's coming from the depth of your heart.
God save us all.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by emilo2bad: 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Don't mind the noise makers
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by gawu1: 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
Wendell Simlin has once again changed his hero to being Sunday Igboho. The one in DSS custody heroship has expired.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Babaken(m): 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Kanu is a hero, igboho is a hero.
anyone risking his / her life fighting for the betterment of his peoples and his future generations is a hero All the protestants are heroes.
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by olatuns2017: 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
ogododo:

Una wan dey do hausa boy boy for life.

Na their turn

At least since 1999 Yoruba

Obj...Yoruba
GEJ... Ipob

Ours is next
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
Reno Reno ! Keep pushing for destroction and civil unrest plus Civil War Drumming !
You are far away from the people you are supporting ! You and your family members are safe far way !
What go happen to innocent people and their properties no go affect you !
WHAT GOES AROUND , COMES AROUND cool cool
Na so life be cool cool cool

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
gawu1:
Wendell Simlin has once again changed his hero to being Sunday Igboho. The one in DSS custody heroship has expired.
grin grin grin

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Omodua(m): 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
NoSentiment:
Reno that can only protests in London where he thinks his safety is best guaranteed wants to cheer Igboho to his own destruction the same way he cheered Kanu to his.

Why didn't Reno join the protest to show how brave he is and not be here pontificating over how brave someone is. If igboho is that brave why didn't he attend the protest?
Olodo. Didn't you hear his reasons for not attending? His assets were destroyed and over five of his staff were killed. Besides, money meant for the upkeep of the staffs -over 2M naira were stolen by DSS operatives who came to raid his house. In respect, he decided to stay away. But his followers were there with the struggle.
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Omodua(m): 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
vasel15:
Hey igbo and yorubas fools on this thread, una shame day shame me, tufiakwa.. Spits.. Stop this stupidity and let me ask how old are you fools?

We are not enemies do not fall for this fulani divide and rule like our forefathers did, I think say we say smart,?

I repeat yoruba and igbos are not enemies

Yorubas are free to abuse igbos against biafra

Igbos are free to abuse yorubas against yoruba nation

But do not abuse the real yoruba and the real igbos that want freedom

Sunday Igboho is a hero and nnamdi kanu is a hero

I hope with the little note of mine I have been able to inject some sense inside your coconut heads, receive sense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srCpDE50bNs
You are right bro. The Truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Defeats Gov Ishaku In His Polling Unit in Taraba / Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) / Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.