Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School (39213 Views)

Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles / 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo / Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School by envoymedia: 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
Reno Omokri Blasts Governor El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From Nigerian Public School (Photo)

Former Presidential Aide, Reno Omokri has blasted the Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai for withdrawing his son from Nigerian public school, IgbereTV reports.

Governor Nasir El-Rufai said that he withdrew his seven-year-old son, Abubakar Al-Sadiq El-Rufai, from Kaduna Capital school, after bandits attempted to kidnap him twice.

Taking to Instagram, Reno Omokri wrote;

"So, Nasir @NElRufai can withdraw his son from school because bandits and killer herdsmen want to kill him, yet he condemns Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu for wanting to withdraw from Nigeria when the same bandits and killer herdsmen kill their people. Is this not hypocrisy?

Seeing as El-Rufai said he withdrew his son from a public school because bandits and kidnappers were targeting him, it is time we question his sanity. Does he have Multiple Personality Disorder? Was he not the same man defending bandits on BBC News Pidgin saying they are just doing “business” and are not a threat to one Nigeria? So let him leave his son in that school since they are only doing their business.

Yoruba say oni iranu!

#Tableshaker"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ3vbMDjjP9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

161 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School by nairalandankrah: 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
That small child is richer than all Nairaland BMCs put together! grin

343 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School by Angelparadise: 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
Politicians are their double system

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School by Freestainworld(m): 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
that man is a useless man, when I watch him talk about how bandits and Boko Haram are better, I just knew really this country needs to be divided.

361 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School by Abdul05: 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
Imagine that ,from a state governor

Why would he say something like that?

So security challenge is meant for buhari alone

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School by xpressionx(m): 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
Reno will make Buhari and APC have heart attack one day.

239 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School by 6thRule: 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
Reno, the tormentor of Buhari. Unlike Kanu, Reno knows countries he doesn't go out of in the struggle.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School by HONESTFACT101(m): 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
lemme book here for those brain dead BUHARI defenders who have sworn to lay in the warm embrace of suffering and mediocrity

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School by tillaman(m): 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
Typing ......
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School by bensonman: 7:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
Everybody hear this loud and clear, fulanis and BMCs are the ones making tribal comments on nairaland.

Everyday, i checked gossipmill, tunde ednut's page, pulse Niger, instablog9ja and other pages on IG and I'll assure you that no yoruba is laughing at MNK the way it's done on Nairaland.

No igbo is laughing at chief Sunday ighoho the way BMCs made us believe here.

Let's unite as southerners and fight our common enemy.

THE ENEMY IS ALREADY AT THE GATE

270 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School by saintkel(m): 7:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
Welcome to Nigeria where u say say something today n do the other d next day

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School by Survived1: 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School by greatiyk4u(m): 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
This Reno is too idle I guess

Very shameless man who cant point out any person achievement he has under GEJ to create a beautiful story for today's Nigeria

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School by slawormiir: 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
There is no doubt...el rufai is a pussy ass niggarr

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School by SoftP(m): 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kid is
Far richer that Seun & his cohorts cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School by luizkyworld(m): 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
Stop making Elrufai more popular than he deserves. 2023 is almost here.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School by WiszyFraud: 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
nairalandankrah:

cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School by UniqueO(m): 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
He'll rufai na shameless man now grin

. Get more clients to patronised your business, we design eye catchy logos,
3d logos,
letter head,
business card,
Wedding cards
ID cards
sachets designs and many more contact below

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School by Mikkycee777: 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
;Da
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School by Adetayo1978(m): 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
What's your business about that? Why not leave the man alone with his private/family life.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
I just know someday, nemesis will catch up with everyone

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School by Foodconceptsplc: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
The government is just making monsters out of us...

Very soon, the monsters they've made will come hunting them and their families.

I won't be surprised hearing the assassination/attempted assassination on high profiled Politicians during campaigns and rally.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
Reno children are in the United states.

Why isn't his children in Nigeria.

Reno and his likes are just attention seekers looking for jobs in 2023 pdp presidential Campaign.

Reno is a member of the Diaspora community, he has never given one idea on how to solve Nigeria's security challenges, his own is to abuse and criticize you till stupor.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School by elmessiahs(m): 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
El rufai is a typical example of yeye dey smell my... Crazy ass

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School by All4fun: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
Both of them are mad they don't know what they are saying, they are deceiving everybody even their unborn children they are deceiving all of us how can you say my son is going to public school and you know public school is for the poor people both of them are mad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School by Thinktwicemybro: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
DON'T PAY RANSOM IF AM KIDNAPPED- ELRUFAI WIFE
IF ME OR MY CHILDREN ARE KIDNAPPED DON'T PAY RANSOM-EL RUFAI

kidnappers have not even near his child's school, he withdrew him sharp sharp.
Later this same short man and his fellow zombies like hellanus, oniongoat and mannawerry will be calling namandi kanu a coward.
God will punish you people and this sickle cell you are planning to force on us in 2023

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School by hakym619(m): 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
El - rufai na bastard.

Support this statement with a like cheesy

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
grin
nairalandankrah:

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
grin

Only DSS and the Fulani army understand.

[img]https://i./3W6Y.gif[/img]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School by Teejay13(m): 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
El - rufai the eye service governor

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index / Remi Tinubu's Ordination As RCCG Pastor, APC Plot To Capture Christians For 2019 / Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.