Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice (40666 Views)

My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by skedy1(m): 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
How old are you?

Let's start from there
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by ekensi01: 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
With the above you are the one who is making it hard on yourself.

Igbos are really complicated type of people and that age range is too small for her to start being serious with you.

My advice is try and impress the parent and everything will fall in line.
She can't love you the way you want it because her background is highly against such practice.

Igbojihadist:
22,catholic,igbo girl
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Igbojihadist: 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
ekensi01:
With the above you are the one who is making it hard on yourself.

Igbos are really complicated type of people and that age range is too small for her to start being serious with you.

My advice is try and impress the parent and everything will fall in line.
She can't love you the way you want it because her background is highly against such practice.

oga am also an igbo guy but impressing her parents isnt the first thing i would do unless she says yes to me and give me the go ahead order
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by ekensi01: 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
Then you aren't serious.
Its clear you are just an option to her then.
If she the fall for you too ehn dating her won't be a problem.

Are you sure she will even date you?
Igbojihadist:
oga am also an igbo guy but impressing her parents isnt the first thing i would do unless she says yes to me and give me the go ahead order
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Igbojihadist: 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
ekensi01:
Then you aren't serious.
Its clear you are just an option to her then.
If she the fall for you too ehn dating her won't be a problem.

Are you sure she will even date you?
are you an igbo man and are you married?? if yes then i need to explain some things for you
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by ekensi01: 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2021
Igbo yes.
Married No
Igbojihadist:
are you an igbo man and are you married?? if yes then i need to explain some things for you
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Igbojihadist: 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
ekensi01:
Igbo yes.
Married No
okay am just 25 but the girl is 22 nna you supose understand what am passing through am from enugu state but i pray GOD will help me i found it difficult to love another girl but this very girl made a promise to me but i will quote in another thread to let u know
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Keketu(m): 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2021
debbydams:
chop knuckle grin
hi please I have money please rush me
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by debbydams(f): 9:02am On Jul 07, 2021
Keketu:
hi please I have money please rush me
I don't understand
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Igbojihadist: 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
debbydams:
I don't understand
na them

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / Why Are You Not Married? / Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.