Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption (31924 Views)

Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 / PDP Delegates From 21 LGAs Storm Maduka's Hometown To Show Solidarity / Dino Melaye's Supporters Storm Atiku's Kogi Rally, Demand His Release(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by ThatFairGuy1: 3:41am On Jul 05, 2021
He was indeed cheated.
He should have showdown with that tax collector party
Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by BluntCrazeMan: 6:12am On Jul 05, 2021
AlexReports:
More
Accord Party..
Here We Come.!!
Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by BluntCrazeMan: 6:13am On Jul 05, 2021
festacman:
Having worked passionately and tirelessly to promote the aspiration of Billionaire Dr. Godwin Maduka, would Mr. Alex Nwankwo betray his principal and jettison loads of money he is making from him to run for the same position of governorship of Anambra State himself, which he has almost zero chance of winning?

Is it likely that having been left out in the cold by PDP national headquarters through the use a 'strange' list of delegates, Dr. Maduka was left with little option than to seek alternative platform to pursue his governorship aspiration?

Is the SUDDEN emergence of Mr. Alex Nwankwo as governorship candidate of Accord Party more of 'name of Alex but aspiration of Dr. Maduka'? In other words, is Alex Nwankwo a proxy being used by Dr. Maduka to secure a platform and meet INEC guidelines and then at appropriate time, Alex the proxy gives way for Dr. Maduka the real candidate?

For anybody who understands Nigeria politics, it is easy to decipher this Alex Nwankwo's political move on July 1 especially as that day was INEC's deadline for party primary election and submission of candidates. There is a feeling of deja vu here.

Accord Party is that alternative platform for Dr. Maduka. Alex Nwankwo is a 'bloody' proxy.
Q.E.D

We Knew This From Day-One.!!
Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by Fahdiga(m): 6:30am On Jul 05, 2021
AlexReports:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/thousands-of-different-party-faithful-storm-madukas-rally-demand-new-party-adoption/
Dear Alex,
The Orumba south local government PDP chairman wants your contact so that he can align with you.
Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by juman(m): 7:03am On Jul 05, 2021
There are more than fifty other political parties to contest.
Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by Ikinternational: 9:57am On Jul 05, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
There is no more right opportunity. It is now or never. Dr. Maduka is 62 years old. Add 8 years to that. He will be 70 by the time someone else finishes his two-term tenure. I love his fighting spirit. It ain't over until it is over.
He needs to restrategize and quit making those silly promises. Anything beyond roads, security, electricity (IPP), pensions and salaries; he is talking to the wall. Satellite campuses in 21 L.G.As is a joke taken too far.
Everything has now moved from aspiration to desperation. Why? I hope he gets the Accord Party ticket. They will still rig him out in the general election. All the political heavy weights are in APGA, PDP or APC and he cannot match many of them naira to naira.

Most importantly, he needs to cut off many leeches from his campaign train. He has no business with folks like Ikinternational, etc.

/

Wonderful novel...
Now care to talk facts? Since you want to throw my name in the mix, Tell us what you or anybody directly related to you have done for Anambra.

The floor is yours first. After you finish, then I'll talk about me and my family. I will even use my surname. That is how detailed I'm going to be. Because my family's name carries weight in that Anambra.
My father moves with MEN. His Onowu title is very befitting.

Some of you really get carried away behind being anonymous. The rooms I have been in, the discussions I have witnessed in that Anambra, you'll not even be invited to serve water among such elite company. Facts

Just being born in Anambra does not make one a stakeholder.
Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by InvertedHammer: 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ikinternational:

Wonderful novel...
Now care to talk facts? Since you want to throw my name in the mix, Tell us what you or anybody directly related to you have done for Anambra.

The floor is yours first. After you finish, then I'll talk about me and my family. I will even use my surname. That is how detailed I'm going to be. Because my family's name carries weight in that Anambra.
My father moves with MEN. His Onowu title is very befitting.

Some of you really get carried away behind being anonymous. The rooms I have been in, the discussions I have witnessed in that Anambra, you'll not even be invited to serve water among such elite company. Facts

Just being born in Anambra does not make one a stakeholder.

/
I don't serve water to anyone. They have hands.

If such elites are as important as you claim, why is their society still a shithole? You are delusional grin

I get am before no be property. You should be bold enough to stand man-to-man to challenges instead of running back like a little kid to involve your father. I talk to self-made men not daddy's little boys. I bet you would have said the same about Dr. Maduka because his father wasn't a kingmaker. He is a self-made man and today the whole son of Onowu is licking his azs. grin grin

In other words, without your father's name, you are nobody grin grin grin Wake up and smell the 21st Century.

Be a man.

/
Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by Ikinternational: 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
I don't serve water to anyone. They have hands.

If such elites are as important as you claim, why is their society still a shithole? You are delusional grin

I get am before no be property. You should be bold enough to stand man-to-man to challenges instead of running back like a little kid to involve your father. I talk to self-made men not daddy's little boys. I bet you would have said the same about Dr. Maduka because his father wasn't a kingmaker. He is a self-made man and today the whole son of Onowu is licking his azs. grin grin

In other words, without your father's name, you are nobody grin grin grin Wake up and smell the 21st Century.

Be a man.

/

Look at this idiot. Either post factually or shut the fvck up with your ramblings.

Real cute patting yourself on the back while being anonymous. Post something factual about yourself with evidence.

My properties no be anonymous
My c of o's no be anonymous
My machines no be anonymous
My account balances no be anonymous

It literally takes seconds to screenshot n post.
If you want to play, let's play for real. Not this rubbish ramblings of yours while hiding.

Btw, name all the non shithole states of Nigeria. So I can quickly check with Google
Stupid motherfucker. Just wasting my time with bullshit

Abeg choke on that stupid slash
Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by InvertedHammer: 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ikinternational:

Look at this idiot. Either post factually or shut the fvck up with your ramblings.

Real cute patting yourself on the back while being anonymous. Post something factual about yourself with evidence.

My properties no be anonymous
My c of o's no be anonymous
My machines no be anonymous
My account balances no be anonymous

It literally takes seconds to screenshot n post.
If you want to play, let's play for real. Not this rubbish ramblings of yours while hiding.

Btw, name all the non shithole states of Nigeria. So I can quickly check with Google
Stupid motherfucker. Just wasting my time with bullshit

Abeg choke on that stupid slash
/
Properties and C of Os? grin grin grin Vulcanizing machine? Work on your self-esteem.

See the childish mentality of people leading Dr. Maduka's campaign. Now I understand.

Please keep the personal information to yourself. We don't need to see the list of your father's achievements. Extend my greetings to him.
/
Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by Ikinternational: 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
Properties and C of Os? grin grin grin Vulcanizing machine? Work on your self-esteem.

See the childish mentality of people leading Dr. Maduka's campaign. Now I understand.

Please keep the personal information to yourself. We don't need to see the list of your father's achievements. Extend my greetings to him.
/

Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by InvertedHammer: 3:06am On Jul 06, 2021
Ikinternational:

Fvck you.
Stay behind curtains where you're most comfortable
Me n you are built different

I am Di Okpala. If that pains you. Jump

Talking rubbish behind shadows
Am I your mate?

The last land deal I did was for 4plots. Already fenced n gated.
Again, am I your mate

I post with my real name
Am I your mate?

How many millions for the village house I see every 2-3yrs

Again, we're built different

/
See dressing grin I bet you live or grew up in Onitsha. grin grin You have OMATA written all over you.

Anyone can stand next to a car at the mall or club to take pictures for the Gram. Pictures of houses and lands litter the internet. So anyone can screenshot and claim so to be his own. Male version of Blessing Okoro? Hopefully your Onye Eze won't show up. By the way, that house belongs to Engr. Eugene Okpaleke.

grin You look too old to be childish. Post pictures of the C of Os if the lands belong to you. Don't drive around and take pictures of gated lands to impress a stranger. Why do you need my validation?

Preliminary offer of $343,000? Na offer you make na. You no buy am. To price market is free especially when you want to screenshot the offer to impress someone. grin grin grin. This is why I was against the donation of the Sienna buses. Someone like you need it to be plying Onitsha-Owerri to make ends meet. That's empowerment.

By the way, this is my last reply to you. I am really shocked that you will post those pictures online....very immature. Who knows what other personal pictures you will post if I tease you more. Let me save you from yourself.
/
Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by Ikinternational: 4:04am On Jul 06, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
See dressing grin I bet you live or grew up in Onitsha. grin grin You have OMATA written all over you.

Anyone can stand next to a car at the mall or club to take pictures for the Gram. Pictures of houses and lands litter the internet. So anyone can screenshot and claim so to be his own. Male version of Blessing Okoro? Hopefully your Onye Eze won't show up. By the way, that house belongs to Engr. Eugene Okpaleke.

grin You look too old to be childish. Post pictures of the C of Os if the lands belong to you. Don't drive around and take pictures of gated lands to impress a stranger. Why do you need my validation?

Preliminary offer of $343,000? Na offer you make na. You no buy am. To price market is free especially when you want to screenshot the offer to impress someone. grin grin grin. This is why I was against the donation of the Sienna buses. Someone like you need it to be plying Onitsha-Owerri to make ends meet. That's empowerment.

By the way, this is my last reply to you. I am really shocked that you will post those pictures online....very immature. Who knows what other personal pictures you will post if I tease you more. Let me save you from yourself.
/

First of all, it's Okpalaeke you dumb fvck

Yes...I just happen to hold random videos of plots in my phone in hopes of one day battling mr curved penis on nairaland

Stupid motherfucker. The offer was for a house I own you dickhead. Can't even comprehend simple paragraphs

Ranting anonymously and really feel like you doing something..unbelievable

God forbid
Re: Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption by Ikinternational: 4:22am On Jul 06, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/

/

Of course I'm from Onitsha. Is that supposed to be a diss? Something I have said myself here several times.

My grandfather's property at new market road is still there. My family's history with Onitsha no be today.

Need your validation? Are you hard of hearing? We're built different. Your whole schtick comes from being anonymous

Mr curved penis, post an account matching my lowest balance and I will show you an account with half a million dollars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs / Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work / Wife & Son Of Atiku’s Security Detail Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.