Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,280 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? (20384 Views)

“Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady / Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls / A Girl I'm Planning 2 Marry, Is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? by IAMBlesssed(f): 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
1Sharon:

Your sis doesn't know how to pick men

Really?? You know his sister more than him..Our people will say ' onye ogaziere nwe mba'
Re: Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? by Sincinnati: 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:

How?

Guys tell each other even scornfully, and no one feels insulted, even girls tell guys "better go and marry" yet they don't feel insulted, but once you tell it to a girl, all hell will be let loose.

Why?
Because the society is wired to thinking that marriage is an achievement, especially women.

1 Like

Re: Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? by Babalola0920: 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
FahBuLous:
Go n work differs from Go and marry... It's like saying "At your age you are still unmarried, shame no de catch you??"

At least there's time for everything you hear where dem tell man of 45yrs to go marry or lady of 50 because dem believe nothing concern am with am as for that time him suppose don marry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos / How Do I Convince My Family To Allow Me Marry An Osu / Can You Marry Against Your Parents' Wishes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.