Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,314 members, 7,853,466 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

The English ,fulani ,igbos Are The Main Problem Of The Yorubas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The English ,fulani ,igbos Are The Main Problem Of The Yorubas (869 Views)

Hausa/Fulani, Igbos and Yorubas have dragged Nigeria down for too long / El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" / Nigeria's Main Problem Is NOT Corruption. It Is Lack Of Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The English ,fulani ,igbos Are The Main Problem Of The Yorubas by mancoconut: 9:13am On Jul 05, 2021
jrjfjfj:
Get out of my mention ,You this redundant sub human .We will shock you
Look at this dirty pig calling his superior a subhuman, have you looked in the mirror lately? grin
Re: The English ,fulani ,igbos Are The Main Problem Of The Yorubas by Conrod: 9:38am On Jul 05, 2021
jrjfjfj:
Thanks for using your brain wisely .
Two dead brains at work again,that you can write and cross the road still does not mean you are normal,SEEK MEDICAL HELP NOW and lastly,KEEP AWAY FROM POISON.

1 Like

Re: The English ,fulani ,igbos Are The Main Problem Of The Yorubas by limeta(f): 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
jrjfjfj:
I am a full blooded Yoruba man ,with the interest of Yoruba kingdom at heart and you this cretinous sub human cant tell me my identity ,So mind your business

Aboki

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghana Vs Nigeria Most Beautiful Buildings . / Breaking News (picture) / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Anger As Police Attempt to shoot IPOB Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.